Aeradix is the sole distributor of Mars-Hydro, MagicalButter, Open Grow, Over Grower and tCheck in South Africa. Aeradix also offers concentrate related products and cannabis business services - Visit their website
Helping our customers grow big and healthy buds with minimal effort and not breaking the bank. We specialize in the manufacturing of cannabis SUPER soil, fabric pots and LED grow lights, check here for latest news and competitions - visit www.cannabist.co.za for more
Creation of a library of groovy cultivars, bred from awe-inspiring genetics and propagating organically under the African sun. Come chat with us, ask questions and share your grow pics of our strains. www.daggafontein.com • iRiE TO THE iRiE •
Sacred Seeds was founded in October 2018 by Chris Cader and is based in Cape Town.We are official seed resellers for Dutch Passion, Fast Buds and Seedsman. We also import most other breeder seeds on-demand. Shop here: https://sacredseeds.co.za
That's a bit the wrong way around yo!
You must supercrop the branches that are growing faster than the slower ones... So the slower ones can catch up... And the one that was super cropped will repair itself, and more often than not, become denser and higher quality bud
We would need to wait for the committee to decide on how it will work. There may not even be dispensaries.
The only way you can legally sell in South Africa, AFAIK, is to have a license and then sell overseas to the companies buying it. A lot in Canada and China I believe.
Even with the traditional healer license, I wouldn't risk it...
We will be dropping 105 x free 30 ml samples (enough for 2-3 plants) at the following retailers before Friday.
On Friday we announce on Instagram that anyone can collect 1 free sampler per person [first come first served, while stocks last... so be quick!]
We’ve organised this as an easy way to get samples to 420SA outdoor growers that don’t have or can’t afford a 250 ml.
So if you’re already growing with ExploGrow, then this Giveaway is not for you 😬😥.
We don’t want any contestants to feel left out, especially when those growing with ExploGrow start showing off the effects caused by our powerful microbes 😉
This is where you can grab some:
• Harry Goeman’s Garden Centre, Kommetjie Rd, Sunnydale, Cape Town, 7975, +27217853201
• Uncanni, 34 Main Road Fish Hoek, Western Cape, +27 63 467 6040
• Papa J, Cape Town, order online at Instagram/Facebook: papaj420shop
• Grow Guru Horticulture, 70 Pickering Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 6045, +27410070616
• GrowBudz, Kirsten Mews, Smith Street Edenvale, 1609, Dave: +27724039136
• Nature’s Nursery, Centurion, Gauteng / online, +27798860734
• Jamscaping, Muldersdrift, Russel Rd, Krugersdorp, +27729162021
• Greenthumbs Hydroponics, Riverbend Junction, Cnr Riverbend Road & Witkoppen Road, Fourways, Sandton, 2162, Johannesburg, +27790810376.
We dropped 30 x 30 ml at Greenthumbs.
• Organics Matter: Sabie, Mpumalanga: +27 (83) 285 3077
• Durban: Instagram.com/c.monsta_budz
How to grow Cannabis using ExploGrow™ organic biofertilizer together with other nutrients and fertilizers (FAQ)
attempt at an organic natural slow release grow. So here No liquid nutes will be used.
Got my hands on some genetics that Ive never grown before and decided to pop them. Hopefully I can learn how to feminize on this grow or the current actually.
Also started prepping coco for when these guys will need a new home. Messed up with the buffering in the last grow. So doing a thorough job this time and using two different makes of coco.
Have compost ive been hoarding for ages, but bought a bag as control. Will buy rest of the amendments next week.
Monthly Competition Rules
• All Monthly Competitions are open to ALL forum members except Admins. If no prizes are on offer the admins may take part.
• Each monthly competition requires certain criteria to be met in order for your entry to qualify for that month. Please see each competition's specific rules and make sure your entry meets the criteria.
• Submissions must be made by simply replying to the relevant topic with your pictures as attachments or embedded i
2 air stones. Air is coming out. It seems that the pump works better when completely flat. I sometimes let the pump sit slightly sideways. Will not do that in the future.
Pics are where the water level is usually. I will up the water level from now on.
Water change every 1 - 2 weeks.