OverGrow (cannabisseeds.co.za)

Khakibos

Just now, Ill_Evan said:

They were the very first seed bank I ever bought from. I got a pack of Dinafem Deep Sweet Grapefruit that turned out great. 

I see they have expanded their options a bit. As far as I know, they are legit. 

I actually just found your previous thread about them 😂 

I saw they are sitting on some stock from Bodhi. I don't know how old the stock is but I'm going to give it a shot 😁 

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1

39 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

They are legit. But the seeds do not always pop. 2 from 5 Blue dream seeds made it.

I've had this issue with multiple seedbanks and I guess it just comes down to how old the seeds are and well the fact that imported seeds go through less than ideal conditions while being shipped here. 

Its a risk I'm willing to take. As long as I get 1 female and 1 male I'll be chuffed, if not well then it is what it is and I'll just have to work with what I got 😅 

Edited by Khakibos
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Overgrow is the only local seedbank that i've been using lately. By far the best customer service and great selection of genetics. No issues.

Most of the other local seedbanks get their seeds from a certain reseller who distributes redundant stock which gets sold at premium prices. Utter thievery.

Check out Overgrow here:

https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/refer/70E822-222B10-252541/

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

Marijuana SA stocks 

Christiania Seeds.Divine Seeds.DrDankenstein.Dutch Passion.Ethos.Green House Seed Co.MSA Seeds.

President Seeds.Royal Queen Seeds.Simba Seeds

and they actually respond to client queries rather quickly

Ja MSA are good okes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weskush said:

All im saying is, stay away from BnB. You will receive radio silence if there is any issues germinating etc. Rant over. Support those that deserve the support.

Must disagree with this actually had good service from them and they respond quick on FB. Haven't purchased from them in over 2 years but asked them for some seeds last year they didn't have stock of online but they organized a single bean for me free of charge so definitely a plus in my books.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Was having a look at them again and saw some good prices on HSC seeds.

Then came across RENEGADE SEED CO which also looked interesting but I can't seem to find any info on them besides another local store selling them and 1 single grow diary. Does anybody know about them? 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 1:25 AM, CoolJ said:

Then came across RENEGADE SEED CO which also looked interesting but I can't seem to find any info on them besides another local store selling them and 1 single grow diary. Does anybody know about them? 

Their website as been under construction for a good while now. Don't know what the holdup is. I have some of their gear and so far so good. Prices seems on par and they offer some legit genetics. Give them a go.

On 5/10/2023 at 1:25 AM, CoolJ said:

No idea about them, but I'm really tempted to try their grow their Berry Mclovin - https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/store/feminised/renegade-seed-co-berry-mclovin

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DesignatedDave said:

No idea about them, but I'm really tempted to try their grow their Berry Mclovin - https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/store/feminised/renegade-seed-co-berry-mclovin

I was interested in the Mando

https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/store/feminised/renegade-seed-co-mando

But just abit skeptical cause I can't find any info on the seedbank and the flower pics aren't that convincing. I'll give it some time and wait to see if anything pops up.