Proms Little Tent

Prom

I have clones to hand out.. keep the genetics alive if somebody is interested.

Ginger Tea, Gelato (2 versions, Thin Mint Cookie or Orange Sherbet dominant, original are 42FastBuds autos), Slurricane, Deluxe Sugarcane, JetFuel, Sour Diesel, Bubblelicious, Exodus Cheese and White Widow.

Limited amount 😉 first comes, first serves. Just write me a PM.. 

And cleaned the tray up as I can move again ^^

1642544390_SourDiesel23August2.thumb.jpg.069bb3519d274bfb1a2ed146c68005a1.jpg

Still a good 6 weeks to go.. but looking OK so far. 

What I can say to my soil tray growing.. I will keep that, way better as growing in pots. But.. is not good for all strains. The Exodus Cheese for example, doesn't grow a lot on the root section during flowering. JetFuel, Deluxe Sugarcane and Slurricane on the other hand love to extend their roots. Some grew over a meter into the tray. The big change are the buds.. all "Explorer" plants gave me record size colas for clone plants. Reached female fist size buds... not measured the harvest yet, but from the amount of jars i got.. might have reached the 1kg dry goal (Mars TS-3000, 450 watts plug draw) with the JetFuel tray.. or got very close. 

If you play with clones... i would try it.. also very fast to water.. I just dump a 20L bucket into the tray (biological fertilizer in soil, so no pH done). BioBizz FishMix (2-4ml/L) and Bloom (2-4ml/L), Molasses (de-sulphurated, a LOT, at least 100ml per feeding), Amino Acids from Kushy (4ml/10L), 5 in 1 humic and vulvic acids (5 times total, recommended amount). Test when to water needs a bit digging with one finger, if I need to dig deeper as 5-8cm to reach moist soil, I give 20 Liters. I keep the corners of the tray empty, otherwise rows of 6 clones in a 1.2x1.2 tray.. ergo 32 plants, radical lollypop dressing and FIM'ed a week before they go into the flower tray from the 2.8L pots they had during vegetative growing. I suggest to run one strain per tray to have less 'stretch' issues and light hanging consequences. I put the smaller plants in the middle section and the taller ones more to the outside. When to put them into flower is the tricky part.. to big and you have a height issue, to small and you have a harvest issue. Depends a bit on each strain and the second tray will end better.. but you have to test each strain and see if they like the space for the roots.. or not. Heavy stretching plants will need two nets to keep em up! Would always work with support on clones, they just don't have the same stem strength as a seed plant.

So as usual, keep it simple ^^ less to debug. 

Late addon: Leaf discoloring is from the Copper Soap hose down before they formed flowers. With the power outs and ventilation cuts.. plus only one section is running in the 2.4x2.4 tent, so less warm and more humidity issues.. I give them a chemical mace just before the flowers prevent you from doing that. I use 20ml Copper Soap per Liter for the hose down (also under the leaves sprayed and stems), should keep PM off the plants for 3-5 weeks. I also shut down only lights, ventilation for the tent is still as it would be full, 2 TD-500 in and 2 TD-500 out plus 4 mixers inside the tent.

If the tray ends well... I will enter that weed into the Cannabis Competition for next year.. just a buddy will hand it in for me ^^

Edited by Prom
addon
  • Like 3
  • Fire! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So.. the Spring Photo harvest is done, just 3 strains still outside getting sun.. Deluxe Sugarcane, White Widow and my 2 Gelato Phenos, few days out. ^^ So yes, easy possible to run 2 photo harvests a year with a little preparation in July, enough sun down here 😁

Jarred to even out the moisture before I dress.  Ginger Tea and Slurricane
gingertea.thumb.JPG.6566fd9a08b59b78968e93f5e589adc4.JPGslurri.thumb.JPG.f907ffb86984eab256a5d6b871f5acac.JPG

• Like 3

On 11/13/2023 at 2:28 PM, Prom said:

So.. the Spring Photo harvest is done, just 3 strains still outside getting sun.. Deluxe Sugarcane, White Widow and my 2 Gelato Phenos, few days out. ^^ So yes, easy possible to run 2 photo harvests a year with a little preparation in July, enough sun down here 😁

Jarred to even out the moisture before I dress.  Ginger Tea and Slurricane
gingertea.thumb.JPG.6566fd9a08b59b78968e93f5e589adc4.JPGslurri.thumb.JPG.f907ffb86984eab256a5d6b871f5acac.JPG

Hi man. Is the Deluxe Sugar Cane the one I gave you? Do you still have a mother?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reliable like foot fungus.... so I have some stuff left over to sell.. tents, lights and half ventilation he picked up.. rest of ventilation.. he didn't.. have some gear to sell.. cheap and first comes with the cash, can take it with.

TD500-600 'silent' inliners (4 pieces) 2000 Rand each, with cable and plug.

TD500 inliner (just one) 1000 Rand

GMC portable AC 12'000 BTU, 4000 Rand with remote and all tubings. Hardly used..

Hash sieves 180 / 150 / 120 / 75 / 45 microns 1500 Rand for all (metal, round, 40cm diameter, fitting into each other and easy stack-able)

Loads of power extension cables

Pots 2.6L to 10L.. in bigger amounts. Price depending how many you grab ^^ but cheap cheap.