Jump to content

Snapshot Of The Year 2020 - Please Vote


420SA
 Share

Snapshot Of The Year 2020 Winner Vote  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. Snapshot Of The Year 2020 Winner Vote

    • Vinxjo - January
      0
    • Prom - March
      0
    • oldsandals - April
      6
    • The Ultimate Noob - May
      1
    • StickyD420 - June
      0
    • Scoobydoob - September
      0
    • Fridge - November/December
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 10:00 AM

Recommended Posts

SNAPSHOT OF THE YEAR 2020

We're running a poll for our Snapshot Of The Year 2020 winner. These nominees are all the winners from this year's Snapshot Of The Month competitions.

Unfortunately there are no prizes on offer, just bragging rights. We'll look at possibly adding a badge to the member's profile.

Please vote for the winner in this thread's poll.

The poll will run till 10 January 2021

 

Here are the nominees:

 January

@Vinxjo

January.jpg.637eb11edd439a71108008fa3d7e02b5.jpg

 

February

Nominee Disqualified

 

March

@Prom

March.jpg.ea7883c623c8901198b1d55001432aa9.jpg

 

April

@oldsandals

April.jpg.e8df06ff89e659fa9ff8fec470e5df10.jpg

 

May

@TheUltimateNoob

May.jpg.936c9e5bea550abc1571e2447fc4c728.jpg

 

June

@StickyD420

June.jpg.cecf8e147e4f13e49d62c37e6b73029d.jpg

 

September

@Scoobydoob

ad358b4f8d08ff78e8938259ca7dfd0a.jpg

 

November/December

@Fridge

November-December.jpg.668de64e6f6c285399051286a1af8107.jpg

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Thank you @420SAand the whole 420 fam! I'll be wearing the batch with pride!

I feel that I should share how the lady from the street looks like now. She's busy going into flower mode.

IMG_20210207_101054.thumb.jpg.dc37ddd4adb47e8c1dbfed2db07d2e30.jpg

And this is a clone I took from her.

IMG_20210207_101727.thumb.jpg.b510a5313a42033d09e0690ff8d56723.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday farmers!

Edited by Fridge
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Thank you @420SAand the whole 420 fam! I'll be wearing the batch with pride!

I feel that I should share how the lady from the street looks like now. She's busy going into flower mode.

IMG_20210207_101054.thumb.jpg.dc37ddd4adb47e8c1dbfed2db07d2e30.jpg

And this is a clone I took from her.

IMG_20210207_101727.thumb.jpg.b510a5313a42033d09e0690ff8d56723.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday farmers!

Beautiful bud! Keen to see what the flower looks like, that’s brilliant ☝🏻😬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Beautiful bud! Keen to see what the flower looks like, that’s brilliant ☝🏻😬

Thanks man 🙂 ! Sure I'll post another one before she gets chopped. I am super curious how potent the bud from her will be.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Just because she's developing so nicely, I feel I need to share another picture of the lady. She really starts to smell strong now.

IMG_20210219_112917.thumb.jpg.efd85e9a0c738db08be43c87a7caf0bb.jpg

Edit: I also feel, I need to support local upcoming businesses. This plant has been grown in "joumasesoil" soil. Check it out on instagram. I believe they'll start selling their soil soon.

Edited by Fridge
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, Fridge said:

Just because she's developing so nicely, I feel I need to share another picture of the lady. She really starts to smell strong now.

IMG_20210219_112917.thumb.jpg.efd85e9a0c738db08be43c87a7caf0bb.jpg

Edit: I also feel, I need to support local upcoming businesses. This plant has been grown in "joumasesoil" soil. Check it out on instagram. I believe they'll start selling their soil soon.

Bit of a leafy bitch 😁

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, Fridge said:

Just because she's developing so nicely, I feel I need to share another picture of the lady. She really starts to smell strong now.

IMG_20210219_112917.thumb.jpg.efd85e9a0c738db08be43c87a7caf0bb.jpg

Edit: I also feel, I need to support local upcoming businesses. This plant has been grown in "joumasesoil" soil. Check it out on instagram. I believe they'll start selling their soil soon.

Nice sativaishhh.... girl. Hopefully she undresses herself during the fade later on.... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 420SA unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...