Dusting off the tools.

Hi to all my family, 

I'm new / back, and want to firstly apologize for suddenly going dark and after gaining such momentum and friends and family, went silent.

It's not an excuse, but I lost my job before C19 and then that hit, and unfortunately I was weak and not finding work, put me into a mild depression, and it's been hard but I have slowly picked myself out of the hole and starting to pick up the tools and pieces again.

This place was one of the only places that made me feel at home and I have really missed you all, those I made close friends with and the conversations and adventures with the new members who came after me that I've missed out on, has been the hardest part of this all for me.

Time has come for me to put my full attention behind cannabis and this community, and that is what this time has taught me, it's my passion and dream to grow, meet like minded people, get educated and help educate, all for the love of Cannabis. 

Thank you for reading, blessings.

StickyD420 

• Like 10

Thank you for the support, and I have a grow on the go now, Autos as @Promalready convinced me previously to try them, and oh wow.

I have also started my seeds I won in the competition from GSR, the Juggling Canon Balls and Rooi Baard, along with the 3 Humboldt Blue Dream Auto, about a month ago, and its helped build by confidence again. These will be a so so run, but maybe will turn out to be something as they seem to be really taking off now, and put it down to being more positive and happy myself. 

The next grow, oh yes, that will have the full from start to finish log, and you'll all get to enjoy that along with me.

Soon, I will be popping a lineup of Nirvana strains, which will be in the above log, and as mentioned before, this time I'm going to go full send, and will be making a few moves into setting up relationships with people and companies, and excited to have already started this with @Marijuana Seeds SA and big things are to come, and as most of you know me already, I'm here to give back and will with @420SA consent, leave my new Affiliate link to purchase your very own Nirvana seeds, and through the Affiliate program, would happily, aand again with consent, add those to the monthly prizes and or how 420SA would agree upon.

That would be the start, and much more to come, with my own page growing on social media, where I will run separate competitions and such, with the same logs and pictures, and share more of the adventure in general. 

Peace to you all and thank you for the warm welcome back family. 

• Like 5

On 3/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, StickyD420 said:

It's not an excuse, but I lost my job before C19 and then that hit, and unfortunately I was weak and not finding work, put me into a mild depression, and it's been hard but I have slowly picked myself out of the hole and starting to pick up the tools and pieces again.

Welcome back @StickyD420. You were not alone, you took the punches and you put the puzzle back together stronger, bigger and better.

• Thanks 1