3 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

What I have failed to mention is the fact that the girls are veged under a 240QB from Light It Up.. Big Up Guys @Light It Up I have noticed that the plants respond well and I am at last a convert..👌👌👍🌱 I'm no indoor boffin but I can already see a massive improvement.. Will most definately get another soon..

Are you changing it up for flowers? 

Im not sure what you mean.. But the chosen one, nr 2, will be moved to my flower tent and flowered under a 600W HID.. This is the Light that will be upgraded to another QB.. The other two girls will stay under the QB in vege with the other seedlings..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stinger96 said:

Im not sure what you mean.. But the chosen one, nr 2, will be moved to my flower tent and flowered under a 600W HID.. This is the Light that will be upgraded to another QB.. The other two girls will stay under the QB in vege with the other seedlings..

Will it be just the one plant under the 600? Of so or if not, I would chuck the 240w led in with the 600w and see which side of the tent does better... Like a side by side

• Like 2

Morning my fellow Grow Offers..😂 So it's flip day.. The girls are looking all perky this morning and nr 2 will go into Flower on Monday only though.. Will push my luck a wee bit.. Just want to get about an inch of extra growth on her..👌🌱 I'm kicking myself for not having them under a propper light from earlier on.

Have a flipping awesome day..

20210703_070821.thumb.jpg.7bb10d7768b6936508e2869bd8c9f886.jpg

:-peace

• Like 7

Read through the rules again.. I'm desperate for some more vege time so I'm going to push for the seventh.. That gives me then more or less 8 weeks flower.. She finish in time bargain.. If not.. So be it.. I'm not happy to flip yet so pushing boundaries..😂

They got a good neem spray and a good serenade spray precautionary..

Happy flowering buds..👌🌱

20210703_180916.thumb.jpg.3e3a8f4f8557ea6d8ca1d5989f058f87.jpg

20210703_171636.thumb.jpg.d2dfbc211d6a95be4e061d256ad589b5.jpg

20210703_171642.thumb.jpg.c3405ec7a1a22389d0e913b4637e7116.jpg

20210703_171843.thumb.jpg.63b8df85273e696ad0a9149ab322c99e.jpg

20210703_180544.thumb.jpg.fd2e4ae3ce9ff56608f3965991be13c5.jpg

Some tucking and bending going on..

20210703_180550.thumb.jpg.703dc334643622687adc9a9088aaf2a6.jpg

20210703_180601.thumb.jpg.f9c0f54686111aa803413822a7449777.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Prom said:

They will still grow in Veg mode when you flip em... I would flip em, bro. 

I have to agree.

From the look of my 2 Tortoni's I have going at the moment 8 weeks might not be enough for the flowering stage. It's leaning more towards the 9 to 10 weeks mark... 

Here's my 2 ladies at 33 days (just shy of 5 weeks) and as you can see still got some ways to go..

20210704_093934.thumb.jpg.365238839b636d15a32bf37c9d43a2a9.jpg

20210704_093944.thumb.jpg.51a2f4c4d7be705da8d16424decd6230.jpg

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

Ok good sir.. I'm hesitant but will follow guidance.. Will only flip nr 2 though.. I want to play with the other two a bit more.. 👌👍🌱

Competition ^^ you can still snip till a week into flip. As long as they don't get a infection from the cut.. when they do the hormone change, they are also not that easy to piss off with a cut. Once they are pre, LST most. So you still can play. Which one is the fastest flower girl.. you only see once they flower. Flip em all.. and play with some other Tortoni seeds 😛 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prom said:

Competition ^^ you can still snip till a week into flip. As long as they don't get a infection from the cut.. when they do the hormone change, they are also not that easy to piss off with a cut. Once they are pre, LST most. So you still can play. Which one is the fastest flower girl.. you only see once they flower. Flip em all.. and play with some other Tortoni seeds 😛 

You guys are screwing with my mind set... Ok then.. Will flippin flip them all then..😂 I just not happy with were they are in their development but that's my fault.. So you guys forced my hand.. At least now I will have space for the seedlings...

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

It looks beautifull. I would have only given them a larger pot. Well played.

Thank you Sir.. Yes I think a larger pot would of done them some more justice.. But space is a issue for me as I will add plants to the space before they are done.. Must say that they are in double the size pots I would normally use.. That said, I am very early on in my indoor journey and it is still very much a learning curve.. 👌👍🌱

• Like 3