Hey Guys, 

I decided to do a "Sober October" as my tolerance break (got the idea from the Joe Rogan Experience). So no smoking or drinking for this month for me...

Was wondering, when did you take your last tolerance break and for how long did you go??

✌️

• Like 4

Nice thread man! Very good idea, I wish I could pull a whole month. I get by with 2 days every now and then. Good luck with it bro! Will be good to hear a review on the first smoke after a whole month lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

I had a 14day break recently. I had Lyme Disease and took antibiotics and lots of pain pills. So just thought my body needs a break from the rest.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I had a 14day break recently. I had Lyme Disease and took antibiotics and lots of pain pills. So just thought my body needs a break from the rest.

Always the easiest to hit the tolerance break when u not well and shit.

• Agree 1

I dont have the will power. Last time I stopped was a year back for a week, was in DRC and couldn't find any green. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

That is pretty hectic, picked up early I assume.

I watched that documentary on Netflix called Unwell - the last episode was about bee sting therapy and lyme disease, but severe cases where it was not picked up in time.

Not sure when last I took a tolerance break. I think it was for around a week or two maybe 2 months back.

Been thinking about doing one, but not sure.

• Like 1

I only do/did tolerance breaks when I had to go on educational trips for work.

I don't smoke a lot. 0.5-1 gram in the evening and sometimes a one hitter as wake and bake. I feel I don't really build up a tolerance that way. 

In the beginning of lockdown I started to smoke non-stop and pretty soon I just couldn't get the effect I was aiming for anymore. No matter how much I smoked/vaped. That's why I decided to get back to my regular program.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bakstein420 said:

I dont have the will power. Last time I stopped was a year back for a week, was in DRC and couldn't find any green. 

Y take a break from a good thing 😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Nice thread man! Very good idea, I wish I could pull a whole month. I get by with 2 days every now and then. Good luck with it bro! Will be good to hear a review on the first smoke after a whole month lol.

Thanks bru👍 looking forward to my next smoke too... Will give you an update in a month...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope you fully recovered and everything is back to normal... 👊

• Like 1

Took a mandatory 2 mnth break from March this year for work medicals, only to get hit with Covid. Medicals got postponed to July, all told 5mnths break.  Was not very lekker....

Didn't stop growing though and the comeback was epic.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Bos said:

Took a mandatory 2 mnth break from March this year for work medicals, only to get hit with Covid. Medicals got postponed to July, all told 5mnths break.  Was not very lekker....

Didn't stop growing though and the comeback was epic.

I applaud your willpower 👏👏👏

2 months is a long time... let alone 5

Can't begin to imagine what that comeback smoke was like😀🔥

9 hours ago, PapaSpliff said:

Hey Guys, 

I decided to do a "Sober October" as my tolerance break (got the idea from the Joe Rogan Experience). So no smoking or drinking for this month for me...

Was wondering, when did you take your last tolerance break and for how long did you go??

✌️

Ages ago, i find i generally build a tolerance to a specific strain as opposed to general THC tolerance as switching strains usually does the trick (especially noticed this in Canada) as ive found smoking the same strain daily for a 2 weeks + you'll notice your consumption slowly start going up on the second week (at $10-$15/gram one keeps meticulous track lol ) but switch strains every week and you getting more bang for buck & enjoying variety at the same time

• Like 2

Hey guys. I'm halfway through my "Sober October" and thought I'd let you know how it was going.

At the start I was wondering just how or if I'd be able to pull this off. Have to say that putting your mind to it is the first step. Apart from the first day, days 3,4 and 5 were the hardest, as I questioned why the hell I was actually putting myself through this. Knowing it was in my best interest, I powered on... After dragging through the first week, the second week was actually quite easy and smooth sailing... 

So far so good👍 2 more weeks to go...✌️ 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, PapaSpliff said:

Hey guys. I'm halfway through my "Sober October" and thought I'd let you know how it was going.

At the start I was wondering just how or if I'd be able to pull this off. Have to say that putting your mind to it is the first step. Apart from the first day, days 3,4 and 5 were the hardest, as I questioned why the hell I was actually putting myself through this. Knowing it was in my best interest, I powered on... After dragging through the first week, the second week was actually quite easy and smooth sailing... 

So far so good👍 2 more weeks to go...✌️ 

Great work man! ☝🏻🙌🏻 Definitely inspiring me to pull up my pants and set some goals like that 👌🏻 Welldone!