Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As much as I like to point to really great service companies. This one is the COMPLETE opposite! 🤬

I can only recommend to stay away from www.onlinegrowshop.co.za, what a friend experienced here, is just to much. The only thing they promise seems to be lies. Honestly, NO exception.

Started with: Your lamp is ready and tested and will get shipped right away. (about 1 month ago)

We are sorry, the heat sink didn't arrive but have it now. (about 3 weeks ago) (how can the lamp be finished and tested without heat sink?)

Sorry we told all those lies, the material didn't arrive, but we send you a better replacement lamp (2 weeks ago)

The better lamp got send to the wrong customer. Please send your banking details for the refund (this week)

 

Honesty is not on their menu and for Christ sake, don't support such online shops, they need to close down to not have others run into those liars. Why can't they just stick with the truth, that hard??? Who wouldn't understand, sorry, import issues. Telling that the Lamp is done and shipped, twice, knowing that this is a blatant lie.. sorry, shaking my head with those SA business behaviors.. never experience anything even close to this time wasting, lying your ass off habit.

 

I imported and build my lamps faster as the lamp they promise to be on stock (and way cheaper for me). Lies, lies, lies....

 

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a very interesting way of taking a loan and paying it back (hopefully) 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Sounds like a very interesting way of taking a loan and paying it back (hopefully) 🤔

I keep this updated if he got his money back. Never thought into that option 😂 Super friendly on the phone.. seems to be two brothers. But nothing they say ever happens... 😶

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because there is a website, does not make the company legit unfortunately.

 

Thanks for the headsup and please do keep us posted on the outcome (if it changes at all). Hopefully fellow members can avoid this online "store".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emailed them last week because they had the secret jardin ds120 on their site to confirm stock. They replied that yes they stock secret jardin. I sent another email asking if the specific model I requested was in stock, when will they ship it after receiving payment and what courier they used. I never received a reply. I emailed info@onlinegrowshop.co.za but the reply came from some random gmail address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They likely had their info email address forward through to their personal Gmail account.

 

I recall one of the forum members receiving a light from them though, not sure how long ago that was though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In the email last week, the guys said, will refund right away.

 

No refund so far.

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo @Prom thanks for letting us all know. Praying for positive outcome to the situation. The hardest thing to earn is trust

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 11:08 AM, Gee88 said:

I emailed them last week because they had the secret jardin ds120 on their site to confirm stock. They replied that yes they stock secret jardin. I sent another email asking if the specific model I requested was in stock, when will they ship it after receiving payment and what courier they used. I never received a reply. I emailed info@onlinegrowshop.co.za but the reply came from some random gmail address.

You seem to like finding the dodge sites, as with Maryandjane.co.za which we still dont know.

On 6/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, Prom said:

In the email last week, the guys said, will refund right away.

 

No refund so far.

I'd rock up there or send someone for my money back in cash.

Bad service and business, wow.

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Purchased a new Samsung LED quantum bar from them about 2 weeks ago and had great service! And very happy with the light! They are amazing! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have also ordered 2 Samsung led light bars from them last week. Called multiple times for a tracking number which they have never sent me. They then tell me today that my order has been shipped to Polokwane and I'm in Cape Town. I'm starting to think this company is a scam or they don't have stock and are stalling for time. 

Edited by Shaker
Missing info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The story went that far.. the promised refund never arrived. But he got a mail, that they send him another lamp.. if it didn't arrive yet. Mhhhh Nope 😂 (we were just standing there laughing, did those morons send it to the wrong address again?) From the outside view perspective, this starts to become funny. The lamp got send... why not send a tracker with the mail, was my first question. So he is happy if he gets anything back, money, lamp,... one thing is for sure. He and for sure me.. will never order anything from those dudes in the future. 😂 I enjoy to deal with honest people.

Wednesday... just to keep record. EFT was promised last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the heads up. I contacted them a few days ago to check if they have the HLG 100 v2 in stock and I got a reply from a Gmail account indicating that they have 1 in stock. After seeing this thread though....I'm hesitant. 

I'm now looking at the QTM150 Full Spectrum LED Grow Board from marijuanasa.co.za. Anyone have any experience dealing with them? 

I'm a noob and running a "300Watt" blurble. More like a 10Watt. Very weak growth and fluffy buds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tee_Aitch_See said:

Thanks for the heads up. I contacted them a few days ago to check if they have the HLG 100 v2 in stock and I got a reply from a Gmail account indicating that they have 1 in stock. After seeing this thread though....I'm hesitant. 

I'm now looking at the QTM150 Full Spectrum LED Grow Board from marijuanasa.co.za. Anyone have any experience dealing with them? 

I'm a noob and running a "300Watt" blurble. More like a 10Watt. Very weak growth and fluffy buds

Hey brother, 

You can try the following places, with great review and genuine service. 

@growopz (latest technology and knows his stuff)

And Futurama have a big selection.

I dont owe these places anything other than I have received outstanding service from them both and will always go back.

Not sure if @Master_G is still here...but he also had something on offer (pre apologies admin).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, StickyD420 said:

Hey brother, 

You can try the following places, with great review and genuine service. 

@growopz (latest technology and knows his stuff)

And Futurama have a big selection.

I dont owe these places anything other than I have received outstanding service from them both and will always go back.

Not sure if @Master_G is still here...but he also had something on offer (pre apologies admin).

Thanks for this. 

I just picked up a QB-75 from @growopz to test. I can now retire the blurple. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tee_Aitch_See said:

Thanks for this. 

I just picked up a QB-75 from @growopz to test. I can now retire the blurple. 

I'm just happy you are sorted out brother, now you can make amazing things with your new baby.

Send us setup pictures 👌

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tee_Aitch_See said:

Thanks for this. 

I just picked up a QB-75 from @growopz to test. I can now retire the blurple. 

You won't regret it man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tee_Aitch_See said:

Thanks for this. 

I just picked up a QB-75 from @growopz to test. I can now retire the blurple. 

Woohoo... love the smell of new grow gear 😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bakstein420 said:

Woohoo... love the smell of new grow gear 😁

It's like Cannabis Xmas🥳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 7:44 PM, Shaker said:

I have also ordered 2 Samsung led light bars from them last week. Called multiple times for a tracking number which they have never sent me. They then tell me today that my order has been shipped to Polokwane and I'm in Cape Town. I'm starting to think this company is a scam or they don't have stock and are stalling for time. 

So just an update after I posted this. The guys got back to me and assured me my light were on the way. I got a tracking number and a picture of the parcel and ite arrived yesterday. 

Seems they are having problems with the courier company which I kind of belive cause we us the same ones and they have been a bit shit over the lockdown.

Anyway they seem legit as my lights are great. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my friends side... no refund, no lamp.. just more emails to say sorry. Time just passes.. they ruined him a grow with their lies and moron circus, selfish little pricks.

If nothing is coming this week, Police gets involved. Fun is over.. I actually start to get mad now.. how can you not be able to do what you promise for 2 weeks??? God damn liars... sorry.. supporting those dudes is just not good for the grow community.. like Cannabist.. the name is gone by now.

  • Agree 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...