• 3g
    • 4g
    • 5g
    • 6g
    • 7g
    • 8g
    • 9g
    • 10g

Not such a crazy question ! I personally smoke around 10 g a day , but then I'm my own boss and when your whole life is involved in 420, its a perk of the job.
Things can get out of hand when the 6 or so sample bags get put in your care to test.
That sounds like an awesome g g allege to have :)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

i just wanted to know what kind of smokers we have out there and its so interesting to here there is a wide variety of smokers on here be it @YourStonedBuddy that smokes 1 pipe a day all the way to @Green Leaf Organics that smokes upwards over 10g a day and all the guys in between.

Also what i would like to know is the reason for the amount you smoke Personal the amount you enjoy,  budget constraints Or sourcing is a Problem ?

• Like 1

Interesting to hear what everyone smokes! A bit jealous of those out there without a limit :P . I smoke a tiny pipe around twice a week, if with friends it’s hard to tell - many bongs and joints haha. I used to smoke a lot more, but it got too much and I’ve cut down a lot! 

I smoke for relaxation, creative ideas and for enjoyment! 

• Like 2

I medicate in small amounts throughout the day. So im basically medicated all the time. :-meditate

In the morning when I get to work, I take a walk around the building to do a "Building inspection" after lunch, my after dinner mint, before supper my horderves and my nightcap when I fondle my ladies. :-puffin

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Toby said:

I medicate in small amounts throughout the day. So im basically medicated all the time. :-meditate

In the morning when I get to work, I take a walk around the building to do a "Building inspection" after lunch, my after dinner mint, before supper my horderves and my nightcap when I fondle my ladies. :-puffin

LMAO @ fondle my ladies.

I always thought I smoked alot, but now I see I actually smoke very little in comparison. 1g can last me upto 2 weeks, depending. Generally I smoke a small cup in the evenings. If it's been a rough week, 1g won't see the weekend.

If i see my homies in goodwood. Maybe 10g on the day. They fumigate the fuck outta me. :-hilarious

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2018 at 7:47 AM, Pvt_sToNeR said:

i just wanted to know what kind of smokers we have out there and its so interesting to here there is a wide variety of smokers on here be it @YourStonedBuddy that smokes 1 pipe a day all the way to @Green Leaf Organics that smokes upwards over 10g a day and all the guys in between.

Also what i would like to know is the reason for the amount you smoke Personal the amount you enjoy,  budget constraints Or sourcing is a Problem ?

Reasons...

Lots of samples to test is one. Zero budget as you grow it , and zero sourcing.

Then on the other hand to be able to smoke, do your job (watch plants) (talk rubbish) and not look over your shoulder is the biggest reason for large amounts.

Throw a pool table into the mix...

Such a win win situation

• Like 1

One positive of being "grown up" is I have more money, so no more emptying desk drawers and collecting scraps that fell out of a bankie (which then was a banksakkie which could hold ~24g, for the young'uns, sigh sounding like an old man, I'm only 30 ish)
I used to nip a small piece of every gram high grade we bought between me and my housemates and store it. By the end of the month when we were dry, I would surprise them with a gram or so.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2018 at 7:42 AM, Pvt_sToNeR said:

@Breadinator you just took me back man! When it got really tough stems would be crushed, crude pollen taken and rolled with some baki was the way back in the day 🤣

smoking stems and kief from the grinder i remember those days

and yeah i average about 5g a day for the past 4 years strait oh shit that is a lot of weed in the last 4 years that is like 7kg fuck maybe i should smoke less

nah fuck that lets smoke some more right now

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Im about in the middle here.

smoke a pipe or 2 in the morning just to get through the traffic, so just under a G in the morning, same story on the way home. and then maybe another G or 2 at night.

My GF smokes about the same, so all in all we smoke about 5 g a day.

Thank goodness for a nice outdoor harvest! shouldnt have to fork out any cash for sub grade green anytime soon 😄

Im more or less with CreX on this one 

Fiance and i have a wake and bake with our coffee 

Then around tea time , lunch time , 4:20 and then another 2 or 3 in the evenings so 4-8g a day depending on the size of the joints 😂 probably over 10 on the weekends