• 3g
    • 4g
    • 5g
    • 6g
    • 7g
    • 8g
    • 9g
    • 10g

Now that the curing is coming on from my outdoor grow....I can't honestly say!!🤣 
I don't weigh it, I just go from one strain to the next, adding a little kief or hash here and there to spice it up.
Slim OCB's are always hanging out my mouth and my glassware is called on every few hours.

I'd say about 8-10g/day at the moment🤣😂

MORE FIRE!!

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Lukeski said:

Now that the curing is coming on from my outdoor grow....I can't honestly say!!🤣 
I don't weigh it, I just go from one strain to the next, adding a little kief or hash here and there to spice it up.
Slim OCB's are always hanging out my mouth and my glassware is called on every few hours.

I'd say about 8-10g/day at the moment🤣😂

MORE FIRE!!

How do you deal with the tolerance issue when consuming so much weed? I smoke about 5 bongs +-3gz during the week and a lot more over the weekend. I find that after the 1st bong its impossible to reach the same high again. I miss the days of uncontrollable laughter from when I first started smoking lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Q9550 said:

How do you deal with the tolerance issue when consuming so much weed? I smoke about 5 bongs +-3gz during the week and a lot more over the weekend. I find that after the 1st bong its impossible to reach the same high again. I miss the days of uncontrollable laughter from when I first started smoking lol

I don't consider my consumption in terms of bowls or high or grams. My herb is my companion. We go everywhere and experience everything together. I'm honored to have found her and appreciate all she does for me. She surprises me everyday with giggles here and there, at life and the crazy stuff in this world.

She's my teacher and guide.

More Fire ☀♥

• Like 1

I don't consider my consumption in terms of bowls or high or grams. My herb is my companion. We go everywhere and experience everything together. I'm honored to have found her and appreciate all she does for me. She surprises me everyday with giggles here and there, at life and the crazy stuff in this world.
She's my teacher and guide.
More Fire
So 10-15g a day right??

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

@Zah I think it comes down to personal preference I don't smoke everyday I used to but don't like getting tolerant, now when I do it's a joint in the evening and 2 joints the weekend, about 2g the weekend and 2g for the week. Safe consumption would depend on the quality of the strain, if the thc is low you would need to consume more which is unhealthier because of all the other byproducts you inhaling if you smoke. You will figure out for yourself how much you need and if you have to much you will probably go to bed early or turn pale and stare at your washing machine for what feels like forever before you throw up in it. Good times

[mention=1994]Zah[/mention] I think it comes down to personal preference I don't smoke everyday I used to but don't like getting tolerant, now when I do it's a joint in the evening and 2 joints the weekend, about 2g the weekend and 2g for the week. Safe consumption would depend on the quality of the strain, if the thc is low you would need to consume more which is unhealthier because of all the other byproducts you inhaling if you smoke. You will figure out for yourself how much you need and if you have to much you will probably go to bed early or turn pale and stare at your washing machine for what feels like forever before you throw up in it. Good times
I have been smoking everyday for about 2 years now, it's usually just 1 joint between the 2 of us in the evenings, lately I have been thinking if I am smoking too much coz I dont want this to become an issue when I become older. Are there any smokers out there whom have been smoking for years but are still healthy....idk

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

@Zah smoking is unhealthy regardless maby try another form of consumption if it worries you, vaping perhaps? Some people say it's also got its cons I got a vape for the exact same reason you mentioned now but still enjoy a joint so I quit cigarettes to keep smoking my joint now n then. As for old people smoking there are plenty dont know about their healthy tho but then again people die from not smoking either my aunt got lung cancer and she never smoked anything in her life

[mention=1994]Zah[/mention] smoking is unhealthy regardless maby try another form of consumption if it worries you, vaping perhaps? Some people say it's also got its cons I got a vape for the exact same reason you mentioned now but still enjoy a joint so I quit cigarettes to keep smoking my joint now n then. As for old people smoking there are plenty dont know about their healthy tho but then again people die from not smoking either my aunt got lung cancer and she never smoked anything in her life
Sorry to hear about your aunt Dave, I guess it's just the luck of the draw when it comes to having good health, I do vape as an alternative to cigarettes which I feel makes a massive difference when compared to cigarettes. Have to get me a good herb vaporizer after I save up enough for my indoor grow

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My desk has a Da Buddha Vaporizer sitting at a corner at all times. Usually vape about ~0.3g at a time to a total of 3g a day. When I vape totally depends on the day and circumstances. I think I can get much more out of 3g with a decent vaporizer than with any other method apart from of course tinctures and edibles. 

Been making brownies more regularly these days with my already vaped bud (AVB) and even with that they still pack a mean punch. I want to see what else I can make with the AVB apart from brownies.