ORGANinc. (OUT)

ORGANinc.

5 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

That is the other issue with growing different pheno types in the same grow bed. Heavy feeders will yellow. 

Ya its definitely pulling way more than the others, I've once again disconnected the blumat and started hand watering, I can put a litre over the big plant and the probe will say dry.

So here’s quite an update, all the plants have seeds in them. It started with the big one, so I tried to remove all the infected area, but it seems what I thought could have been swollen calyx were actually seeds. And it seem there are lots of them. 

This could have been the cause of a digital timer that just stayed on one day and that day I noticed the tent still on 3 hours are it should have been off. I’m there daily and would have noticed.  

Will be done with the comp from here on out, goodluck everybody! 

4BADC390-B9E5-4310-B928-4B2603F623D4.jpeg

034AB5C5-BBB5-4651-A6D0-6F139A19BE8F.jpeg

724EADFA-94BD-4A3B-9BFE-A00F2BC9CA71.jpeg

219AEB64-F23B-46E4-BE43-F3CD7985045D.jpeg

FD1756DF-D6DE-4FB1-A2A0-72454D61D051.jpeg

• Sad 8

48 minutes ago, GGG said:

You culling them ? Hope not , so far in and can still smoke it at the end

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

Ya boeti, I was thinking about it, but I got these babies needing a new home. All this done, this morning. That pot wasnt too heavy actually. Its going outside for summer😁

IMG_2153.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

So here’s quite an update, all the plants have seeds in them. It started with the big one, so I tried to remove all the infected area, but it seems what I thought could have been swollen calyx were actually seeds. And it seem there are lots of them. 

This could have been the cause of a digital timer that just stayed on one day and that day I noticed the tent still on 3 hours are it should have been off. I’m there daily and would have noticed.  

Will be done with the comp from here on out, goodluck everybody! 

4BADC390-B9E5-4310-B928-4B2603F623D4.jpeg

034AB5C5-BBB5-4651-A6D0-6F139A19BE8F.jpeg

724EADFA-94BD-4A3B-9BFE-A00F2BC9CA71.jpeg

219AEB64-F23B-46E4-BE43-F3CD7985045D.jpeg

FD1756DF-D6DE-4FB1-A2A0-72454D61D051.jpeg

unless the timer caused the plants to hermie, the timer is likely not the cause... seeds can only grow if the plant has been pollinated, either by itself via a herm...or it was pollinated by another plant elsewhere.

how do your plants get fresh air? do you have a filter? do your tents stay closed all of the time unless you need to be in it?

i dont think seeds disqualify you from the comp... you have some beautiful plants man... keep it up!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, CreX said:

unless the timer caused the plants to hermie, the timer is likely not the cause... seeds can only grow if the plant has been pollinated, either by itself via a herm...or it was pollinated by another plant elsewhere.

how do your plants get fresh air? do you have a filter? do your tents stay closed all of the time unless you need to be in it?

i dont think seeds disqualify you from the comp... you have some beautiful plants man... keep it up!

Ya I don't think it was pollinated, tents are always closed and I don't have any males around. Gotta keep truckin, is what it is. 

I did however manage to grow a tortoni clone, the T3 that @Totemic grew, Ill post it on the snapshot comp as I think its worthy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORGANinc. said:

Ya I don't think it was pollinated, tents are always closed and I don't have any males around. Gotta keep truckin, is what it is. 

I did however manage to grow a tortoni clone, the T3 that @Totemic grew, Ill post it on the snapshot comp as I think its worthy. 

They have to have been pollinated by something somewhere... Otherwise we have a virgin Mary situation here lol

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Even if they stay closed all the time, pollen can still get in.

You walk around somewhere and pollen gets onto you, when you go into your tent it ends up pollinating your plant(s).

Or pollen floating around and gets sucked into the tent via the air intake (passive or active).

Heck, even if you are running HEPA intake filters as soon as you open your tent, the HEPA filter is bypassed and pollen can get sucked into the tent. The pollen can come from outside and travel into your house / grow room or get a ride on you via your clothing and shoes when you are out and about - even when your clothes are drying pollen could land on them and you put them in your cupboard, spread it to other clothes, put those clothes on and pollinate your grow unknowingly.

Alternatively, it is very possible to miss a small nana amongst some big, phat buds!

Shit happens, not the end of the world though. I am sure most of us growers have had at least seed random seed appear on their bud at some point and not know where the F it came from.

Another example, someone who has males near him goes to the shops to buy some stuff and walks passed you or even ends up leaving some pollen on some products in the store. You come by and end up getting some of that pollen on you... You see where I am going with this?

It can be near impossible to figure out where the pollen could have come from, but almost anywhere basically. I am not saying these are likely situations, but they are possible situations.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Even if they stay closed all the time, pollen can still get in.

You walk around somewhere and pollen gets onto you, when you go into your tent it ends up pollinating your plant(s).

Or pollen floating around and gets sucked into the tent via the air intake (passive or active).

Heck, even if you are running HEPA intake filters as soon as you open your tent, the HEPA filter is bypassed and pollen can get sucked into the tent. The pollen can come from outside and travel into your house / grow room or get a ride on you via your clothing and shoes when you are out and about - even when your clothes are drying pollen could land on them and you put them in your cupboard, spread it to other clothes, put those clothes on and pollinate your grow unknowingly.

Alternatively, it is very possible to miss a small nana amongst some big, phat buds!

Shit happens, not the end of the world though. I am sure most of us growers have had at least seed random seed appear on their bud at some point and not know where the F it came from.

Another example, someone who has males near him goes to the shops to buy some stuff and walks passed you or even ends up leaving some pollen on some products in the store. You come by and end up getting some of that pollen on you... You see where I am going with this?

It can be near impossible to figure out where the pollen could have come from, but almost anywhere basically. I am not saying these are likely situations, but they are possible situations.

I understand where you are coming from, the one thing I did notice before I started pulling off the seed sacks to see if there where seeds in, was the pistols, they weren’t receding and lower grow was stagnant like revenging of sorts

yes pollen can come from anywhere, but in the beginning I saw these symptoms on the bigger plant, the others were fine. I pulled those branches off. Then a week or 2 later, seeds everywhere.

excuse my ignorance, but if a plant experiences stress Or light interruption, does it not hermie? Putting other plants at risk?

I had seeds 2 months ago, one of the Pineapples rodelized. Found the male flowers in the top of the buds all over the plant when dressing dry buds, frustrating discovery.. just sprinkled in. The rodelizing plant was absolutely unusable, that many seeds. Seeds are also dump.. even they would be feminized 😂 but no characteristic you want to keep.. seeds suck in buds ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sorry about this bud. Such a kak one.

19 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

but in the beginning I saw these symptoms on the bigger plant

What kinda symptoms were you seeing? Did you spot any nanners or male flowers?

Being F1 fem seeds, the chances of this happening to a few plants are there I guess. It's a pity you couldn't spot it sooner as there's probably 1 plant that is the culprit.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Sorry about this bud. Such a kak one.

What kinda symptoms were you seeing? Did you spot any nanners or male flowers?

Being F1 fem seeds, the chances of this happening to a few plants are there I guess. It's a pity you couldn't spot it sooner as there's probably 1 plant that is the culprit.

Yeah the lower growth on the big plant started with small nanners in corners at the bottom of the bud site. I was happy with making the biggest one the competition plant so I was just praying that was the last I saw of the nanners once I removed them from her I mean, should have removed it, but not the end of the world. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ronnhunt said:

This is really organic stuff.

Well its as organic as I could possibly get (and that's more than ''certified organic'') . I've listed all the inputs used, other than that, the soil is a standard mash up of different amendment around about the right ratio.

• Like 1

• 420SA changed the title to ORGANinc. (OUT)