ORGANinc. (OUT)

ORGANinc.

An update on the babies. I’ve made a few small changes, nothing drastic. 

Fan and new light installed, gone with a 240w quantum board, in an effort to save on electricity. Eskom are ruthless. 

CACA2AF2-C7EA-4CC8-9BE2-17D16C5400B4.thumb.jpeg.1a250219ea37c26c6d35d43b5f477797.jpeg

They are probably going to get a dash of something nice tomorrow. Possibly microbes, epic and molasses. Continuing on without fish for now.

Humidity is around 70%

Temp maintaining between 20-24

Dicondrah planted and waiting to sprout 🙌🏻

B2E3289B-341D-495A-9096-7CA284539DEE.thumb.jpeg.4629a29e407eb42954c3ac0a3fa2d6f3.jpeg47FE5110-FAC1-486F-8AC4-80EBD739FDA4.thumb.jpeg.952920b4666909859d05d1f48eff7300.jpeg4F88733F-8A0E-4AE6-8EDF-23FF97DFCEBD.thumb.jpeg.e6b40aab5417fd7a1485acef4b650fd1.jpeg 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Ya they are particularly powerful grow lights and offer the best spectrum. This is the 3500 with far red. Maybe it will help my plants finish quicker. 4D42B038-1CCD-404D-A672-47DFB8901669.thumb.jpeg.736a94f42b6249115c50b3f25b296c93.jpeg

Nice dude, Who supplied this unit? I'm starting to plan a second tent, but I don't want to use the same business who supplied mine. 

8 minutes ago, Adansonia digitata said:

Nice dude, Who supplied this unit? I'm starting to plan a second tent, but I don't want to use the same business who supplied mine. 

I got it off Alibaba, I think it was 1400 without delivery, I got 2 and paid under R5700 with customs. Arrived in under a month. I’ll send through the specific company when I can go through my mails 👍🏻

• Like 1

11 hours ago, iGrowDagga said:

Please 

Please send to me too! 

How long did it take to arrive? 

@Adansonia digitata 

Shenzhen Yuanhui LED limited 

Quick Details
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):
Color Rendering Index(Ra):
Support Dimmer:
Yes
Lighting solutions service:
Lighting and circuitry design, auto CAD layout, Project Installation
Lifespan (hours):
Working Time (hours):
Application:
Seed Starting, BLOOM, VEG, grow house lighting/indoor grow lighting
PPFDμmol/(m2·s):
400-700
Input Voltage(V):
AC100-240V
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
44000+
Working Temperature(℃):
-20 - 70
Working Lifetime(Hour):
Lamp Body Material:
Aluminum
IP Rating:
IP54
Certification:
ce, FCC, RoHS
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Yuanhui Led Limited
Model Number:
YH-2QB-288
Light Source:
LED
Warranty(Year):
1-Year
Luminous Efficacy(μmol/J):
Item Name:
Plant Grow light
Material:
Alumimum
Led Brand:
Sam-sung lm301b
Dimmable:
Yes
Voltage:
AC100-240V
Power:
240W
CCT:
3000K/3000K mix 660nm
Driver Brand:
Meanwell
Spectrum:
full spectrum

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
68X34X8 cm
Single gross weight:
5.000 kg
Package Type:
Dimmable Mean Well QB288V2 Warm White Light Sam-sung LED 240W 561C 301B Plant Grow light Kit
Normal packing
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 50 >50
Est. Time(days) 14 To be negotiated

You probably deal with Abby Zhang, Abby probably speaks better English than me, very helpful, and once made payment, you watch your order go through a series of import/export hurdles quite seamlessly, Fedex called me before delivery and emailed the invoice for customs, once paid, delivery was made within the week.
Be nice and ask them to put an invoice for 50% off actual amount for customs, got to thank @Prom for guiding me through.
https://yuanhui-led.en.alibaba.com/
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ORGANinc. said:

@Adansonia digitata 

Quick Details
Support Dimmer:
Yes
Lifespan (hours):
Working Time (hours):
Application:
PPFDμmol/(m2·s):
400-700
Input Voltage(V):
AC100-240V
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
44000+
Working Temperature(℃):
-20 - 70
Working Lifetime(Hour):
Lamp Body Material:
Aluminum
IP Rating:
IP54
Certification:
ce, FCC, RoHS
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Yuanhui Led Limited
Model Number:
YH-2QB-288
Light Source:
LED
Warranty(Year):
1-Year
Item Name:
Plant Grow light
Material:
Alumimum
Led Brand:
Sam-sung lm301b
Dimmable:
Yes
Voltage:
AC100-240V
Power:
240W
CCT:
3000K/3000K mix 660nm
Driver Brand:
Meanwell
Spectrum:
full spectrum

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
68X34X8 cm
Single gross weight:
5.000 kg
Package Type:

Dimmable Mean Well QB288V2 Warm White Light Sam-sung LED 240W 561C 301B Plant Grow light Kit
Normal packing
Lead Time:

You probably deal with Abby Zhang, Abby probably speaks better English than me, very helpful, and once made payment, you watch your order go through a series of import/export hurdles quite seamlessly, Fedex called me before delivery and emailed the invoice for customs, once paid, delivery was made within the week.
Be nice and ask them to put an invoice for 50% off actual amount for customs, got to thank @Prom for guiding me through.

This is gold @ORGANinc. thank you. 

• Like 1

@Adansonia digitata 
Quick Details
Support Dimmer:
Yes
Lifespan (hours):
Working Time (hours):
Application:
PPFDμmol/(m2·s):
400-700
Input Voltage(V):
AC100-240V
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
44000+
Working Temperature(℃):
-20 - 70
Working Lifetime(Hour):
Lamp Body Material:
Aluminum
IP Rating:
IP54
Certification:
ce, FCC, RoHS
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Yuanhui Led Limited
Model Number:
YH-2QB-288
Light Source:
LED
Warranty(Year):
1-Year
Item Name:
Plant Grow light
Material:
Alumimum
Led Brand:
Sam-sung lm301b
Dimmable:
Yes
Voltage:
AC100-240V
Power:
240W
CCT:
3000K/3000K mix 660nm
Driver Brand:
Meanwell
Spectrum:
full spectrum

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
68X34X8 cm
Single gross weight:
5.000 kg
Package Type:
Dimmable Mean Well QB288V2 Warm White Light Sam-sung LED 240W 561C 301B Plant Grow light KitNormal packing

Lead Time:

Now you've got me wondering how important paying the bond this month is
Great pricing! Much appreciated cuz.
One day... one day...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

checking it out, it does not look like a meanwell psu? doubt it matters too much, a power supply is a power supply right?

also came with a heatsink it looks like? very nice man... maybe do a small write up for the forum and show us? 😄 

3 minutes ago, CreX said:

checking it out, it does not look like a meanwell psu? doubt it matters too much, a power supply is a power supply right?

also came with a heatsink it looks like? very nice man... maybe do a small write up for the forum and show us? 😄 

Cool man , will do something on a separate thread, sorry bud, i'm not understanding PSU?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

And it was way less complicated as you imagined, right? 😁 

A few people I know are disturbed to chat to a sales person before they can pay. I kinda like it, as you know you will get what you want. 3000k 660nm mix is exactly what I use on all my QBs.. found no difference between V2 and V3 diodes. Thinking in getting me 2 of those double QBs too.. using it in the Flower tent for the extra kick, if needed. Rand is strong right now.. not a bad time to get some gear 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Prom said:

And it was way less complicated as you imagined, right? 😁 

A few people I know are disturbed to chat to a sales person before they can pay. I kinda like it, as you know you will get what you want. 3000k 660nm mix is exactly what I use on all my QBs.. found no difference between V2 and V3 diodes. Thinking in getting me 2 of those double QBs too.. using it in the Flower tent for the extra kick, if needed. Rand is strong right now.. not a bad time to get some gear 😁

Ya bro, literally very simple and easy process, I was a lot more confident when buying because of your advice though.🤪 Yeah bro do it, i'm super happy with the buy. new gear is always a treaaaat!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

So we 13/14 days old now, 3 weeks gone. The girls are doing good, I seem to have been under-watering them. Obviously trying to stay on the side of caution, but since Thursday, I’ve been giving it a good go. Watering around the base and interior area to give a good saturation as I had installed the blumat soaker hose yesterday.

Small bit of inner veinal yellowing seems to continue on so I have given 1ml per L fish hydrolysate which actually dosage calls for 5-10ml per Litre, I have been using it wrong this whole time, but I doubt I’ll be going over 1ml, that’s madness. I fed on Thursday, and they seemed to really enjoy it. 

They soil must be quite depleted on N, which is not a good thing at all. Will navigate as best I can.

5 weeks to go 👍🏻

C2FD625C-7B2C-4297-8C0B-4FEF46E4749C.jpeg

D09B3F1C-26D2-4B2B-81D8-15795C1036AC.jpeg

98030B29-4753-428E-A8E7-ED54DB5F018B.jpeg

75793D3D-8F8F-49A0-9545-7298EAD34543.jpeg

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 10

On 5/29/2021 at 5:52 AM, ORGANinc. said:

So we 13/14 days old now, 3 weeks gone. The girls are doing good, I seem to have been under-watering them. Obviously trying to stay on the side of caution, but since Thursday, I’ve been giving it a good go. Watering around the base and interior area to give a good saturation as I had installed the blumat soaker hose yesterday.

Small bit of inner veinal yellowing seems to continue on so I have given 1ml per L fish hydrolysate which actually dosage calls for 5-10ml per Litre, I have been using it wrong this whole time, but I doubt I’ll be going over 1ml, that’s madness. I fed on Thursday, and they seemed to really enjoy it. 

They soil must be quite depleted on N, which is not a good thing at all. Will navigate as best I can.

5 weeks to go 👍🏻

C2FD625C-7B2C-4297-8C0B-4FEF46E4749C.jpeg

D09B3F1C-26D2-4B2B-81D8-15795C1036AC.jpeg

98030B29-4753-428E-A8E7-ED54DB5F018B.jpeg

75793D3D-8F8F-49A0-9545-7298EAD34543.jpeg

How did you make that attachment? Looks like a DIY halo dripper of sorts, how well does it work and how did you make it?

Keen to maybe do the same for my blumat setup.

Importing lights can be cheaper, however make sure you use a reputable manufacturer as it is known that some supply fake diodes and claim them to LM301 diodes and you're actually getting some other diodes which look the same but are not and sometimes do not perform the same.

So reviews are important and trusting your supplier is important too. When I say reviews, I do not mean on their website - places like Reddit or Rollitup etc. and preferably from more reputable members or multiple sources even.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

What are you referring to? 

Edit: If it's the irrigation system it is all Blumat products. 

Guide to BluSoak Drip Tape | Irrigation Equipment

Oh man, how have I not seen this drip tape before.

I need to get me some!

I see the blusoak is being replaced by rootsoak (their v2.0 basically). Might as well get some of that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Oh man, how have I not seen this drip tape before.

I need to get me some!

I see the blusoak is being replaced by rootsoak (their v2.0 basically). Might as well get some of that.

@CreX this soaker hose would be a bomb in your tubs.

• Agree 2

@ORGANinc. how does one accurately adjust the flow from the carrot when using that tape?

I know with the carrot, you meant to adjust it until there is a water drop hanging off the end and then can fine tune after a day or two and by monitoring it - although with that tape one cannot see how much water is flowing? What is the best way to adjust it so that it provides just the right amount of water and at the right time (not when the medium is too wet or too dry)? 

Also where did you source yours from?

• Like 1

Hi Phy , with the hose you have to set one dripper 8cm from carrot and the water line from dripper to hose . So it starts and stop with the dripper.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GGG said:

Hi Phy , with the hose you have to set one dripper 8cm from carrot and the water line from dripper to hose . So it starts and stop with the dripper.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

So ideally one of those distribution drippers inbetween the carrot and the hose, then adjust the distribution dripper with the hanging drop method to "calibrate" the setup?

• Like 1

• 420SA changed the title to ORGANinc. (OUT)