Weedomics

How many is to many. 🙄

What's up farmers, Walked into my lil greenhouse Today and realized I have 8 plants. Just need some clearing up on our laws in South Africa. How many is to many? 

IMG_20200917_142645.jpg

• Like 2

So the law has not been finalised just yet, but no more than 8 plants if there are 2 or more adults in the household

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Weedomics said:

What's up farmers, Walked into my lil greenhouse Today and realized I have 8 plants. Just need some clearing up on our laws in South Africa. How many is to many? 

IMG_20200917_142645.jpg

What happened to your plant..? Fid tou sit on it..?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

What happened to your plant..? Fid tou sit on it..?

Tis a bush. 

8 plants. Sounds good To me. 

Bush = insane in the membrane 

Best friend let this one go out of hand in the oven so we put her in the ground now I'm trying to get my biggest harvest from her. 🤪

16 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

So the law has not been finalised just yet, but no more than 8 plants if there are 2 or more adults in the household

Flowering that is.

As far as anyone is concerned, any pictures of any groups of my plants can be assumed to be on different properties each 😜

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Fuck the plant limit. Will just grow else where. Will pay the extra electricity.

that and just carry on not telling a soul what i do in my spare time

41 minutes ago, CreX said:

that and just carry on not telling a soul what i do in my spare time

Thanks, we really don't need to know about Mrs Palmer & her 5 daughters and what all of you guys get up to 😛 

This 8 plant limit is rather kak, some people will simply continue to grow as they did before and disregard the limit altogether.

It is not a terrible limit, but at the same time it rules out certain styles of growing. Makes it less efficient too.

Although the bigger picture is, why have these limits in the first place when such limits do no exists with multiple other "drugs" which are legal.
I am all for an age restriction, same with cigs and alcohol. Although past that, well, we're all adults here and should be able to decide what we want to do and smoke and take - provided it does not harm anyone else.

• Agree 2

Thanks, we really don't need to know about Mrs Palmer & her 5 daughters and what all of you guys get up to  

This 8 plant limit is rather kak, some people will simply continue to grow as they did before and disregard the limit altogether.
It is not a terrible limit, but at the same time it rules out certain styles of growing. Makes it less efficient too.

Although the bigger picture is, why have these limits in the first place when such limits do no exists with multiple other "drugs" which are legal.
I am all for an age restriction, same with cigs and alcohol. Although past that, well, we're all adults here and should be able to decide what we want to do and smoke and take - provided it does not harm anyone else.
I tend to use 3-5 clones in a pot, as to one plant, to cut down on veg time. Yield is roughly the same. So 3 pots and I'm above the 8 flowering plants limit

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

he lst'd everything down bro

Gravity count as LST?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gravity count as LST?
Lmao no I'm serious bro... This was my Inzane in the Membrane tree that got waaaaaaay out of hand for my space.

There were just too many side branches and she started growing staggered nodes really young, so it messed up my training..

I took 6 clones, did a whole bunch of defoliation, and asked my mate to stick her in the ground outside to see what happens.

Its a true Bush... It had some crazy growth and an insane amount of side branches.

He stuck it in the ground and tied all the branches down in the hopes of creating new mains.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Lmao no I'm serious bro... This was my Inzane in the Membrane tree that got waaaaaaay out of hand for my space.

There were just too many side branches and she started growing staggered nodes really young, so it messed up my training..

I took 6 clones, did a whole bunch of defoliation, and asked my mate to stick her in the ground outside to see what happens.

Its a true Bush... It had some crazy growth and an insane amount of side branches.

He stuck it in the ground and tied all the branches down in the hopes of creating new mains.

Why is she so flat bro? Looks like Yokozuna sat on her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bakstein420 said:

Snap..😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those are all side branches, I topped the mains.

There are new growth tips on the side branches so hopefully they will grow upwards as mains

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bakstein420 said:

I lol'd at yokozuma, otherwise could of been doink and his oversized hammer

• Like 1