How's my auto gg looking?

8 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Was gona say welcome, but I see you been here since way back 😅 

Welcome back then hahah 

you made a nice structure with that auto and she's looking frosty! she still got time to go, I would say at least a month. quite a small plant overall but then again autos are known to be smaller. 

I'm relearning as I go, I've struggled with high Temps and trying out new nutes and a new grow light, I'm still hoping she'll fatten up some. I do scrog my autos if you setup early enough you can get a good spread going before they flower

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Island Gerl
      Hello all, 
      I am a new grower and here to learn🎄🔥💨
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Yo, I would like to know is it normal for autos to be this slow? (I'm on day 17) I did run into issues in the beginning of my grow, I was struggling with humidity and about half way through between day 7 and 14 I bought a humidifier becasue I couldn't keep the humidity up. Is my plant stunted or is it still good? 
      Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

• By Weedomics
      What's up farmers, Walked into my lil greenhouse Today and realized I have 8 plants. Just need some clearing up on our laws in South Africa. How many is to many? 

• By afternoon blazer
      What up 420 Fam.

On to the next.
      2 purple sunset autos
      And a few bags for fun and games. 
      PS1  8 days. Looks like it had some strugles
      PS2 and the rest 3 days
      Week 1 . Seagrow dilution

Gona try some LST on these autos. 
      Lets roll 💪
    • By GreenBeans
      Hey everyone, GreenBeans here, still new to growing although this is not my first grow. All of my previous grows were autos, some from bulk seed bank and a couple from Dutch Passion. I decided to try out growing photos. But to keep it cheap coz its just an experiment, i used some bag seed from my brothers skunk. So in all honesty i have no idea what these plants are, and just trying to get them to harvest. I started them indoors under some cfls and moved them outside about two weeks before christmas