GreenBeans Beans

GreenBeans

Hey everyone, GreenBeans here, still new to growing although this is not my first grow. All of my previous grows were autos, some from bulk seed bank and a couple from Dutch Passion. I decided to try out growing photos. But to keep it cheap coz its just an experiment, i used some bag seed from my brothers skunk. So in all honesty i have no idea what these plants are, and just trying to get them to harvest. I started them indoors under some cfls and moved them outside about two weeks before christmas

• Like 2

Whats up 😁.

Yeah, I'm mostly an outdoor grower. Its just much cheaper, and I am not exactly a rich man 😂. I did try a very cheap diy indoor grow with a few led skrew in bulbs. And managed to pull 60gs off 2 glueberry og auto plants. Not the best yields, but it was something and probably just had to do with the dutch passion genetics. I actually did find a cheap chinese light at cash converters yesterday that i bought for a couple hundred bucks and I'll see if i can do anything with it. 

What about you CreX? An indoor or outdoor guy? 

☺️

8 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Whats up 😁.

Yeah, I'm mostly an outdoor grower. Its just much cheaper, and I am not exactly a rich man 😂. I did try a very cheap diy indoor grow with a few led skrew in bulbs. And managed to pull 60gs off 2 glueberry og auto plants. Not the best yields, but it was something and probably just had to do with the dutch passion genetics. I actually did find a cheap chinese light at cash converters yesterday that i bought for a couple hundred bucks and I'll see if i can do anything with it. 

What about you CreX? An indoor or outdoor guy? 

☺️

that's not a bad yield off autos in a cheap diy indoor grow. respect!

• 2 weeks later...

Another week down, noticed some trichs on a leaf which is pretty exciting. The plant that hasnt started flowering is just growing taller, its now the tallest plant that i have. I need it to chill and just start flowering already 🙄. Otherwise the plants are happy and healthy and just slowly moving forward with flowering.IMG_20200127_131801.thumb.jpg.ff85077614a952d6d1c8a3822c1c0e99.jpgIMG_20200127_131826.thumb.jpg.d490547d45595352ad2e7e9f6e3892cf.jpgIMG_20200127_132150.thumb.jpg.2a27c34e60d77690996927e86062c405.jpgIMG_20200127_132124.thumb.jpg.fc0b9ecda2ec40cc3d5e2edcd88ab3e6.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The girls are stacking up and putting on weight now. Had some issues with the weather. They have taken a beating from the wind and hail and rain, but they have come through, just looking a little less pretty. The last girl has finally started flowering. Better late than neverIMG_20200210_101514.thumb.jpg.61fa4fcf9fbbba3138e233f34fa550dd.jpgIMG_20200210_100415.thumb.jpg.f7516afa08f6e5aa923b79f2375abe66.jpg IMG_20200210_100121.thumb.jpg.f13d0392b237dfa1d9aa424b8cd15675.jpgIMG_20200210_100155.thumb.jpg.ec03a448834d3ddab65ad6c3e5a6d0b0.jpgIMG_20200210_100257.thumb.jpg.9c671c3430b6bde34d46ce421816abb7.jpgIMG_20200210_100352.thumb.jpg.eb07eebdc5caa7434e5069c46ae73c4f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spaidan
      Hello growers
      I would love to have an opinion on this topic. Let me update you on what I have been working with. I have a one plant indoor grow inside a 80cm x 80cm grow tent. I use a 40l fabric pot with both Orgasoilux and Freedom farms soil (green bag). The bottom half I use Orgasoilux(20l) and the top half I use Freedom farms soil(20l). Throughout veg all I give the plant is Biodyne Environoc 401 (microbes), Molasses and water. This results in an extremely healthy plant.
      Once I flip to flower I start using organic bottled nutrients. In the past I have used Biobizz Bio-bloom, and more recently I have used Dirty hands inc - Bio-Phos (Jamie's brand). I give 3ml Bio-Phos once a week early flower and up it to 5ml every week mid to late flower. Plus a molasses feeding every 2 weeks and stopped using Biodyne microbes 1 week into flower.
      I was thinking about completely ditching bottled nutrients and going the topdressing route for flower. I was thinking of maybe topdressing a week before the flip with Jamie's elemental blend. I am just worried if it will provide enough for the plants through to harvest. I was also thinking of maybe using my own topdressing blend of Dry kelp, Gypsum, Malted Barley and Worm Castings. Would love an opinion on switching to topdressing for flower and if the elemental blend should be more than enough to take me to harvest. If you think I should just stick to bottled nutrients for flower let me know. I am going to include photo's of my 2 previous grows using the method I have stated above. Just trying to get the best quality flower possible :)
      Some thoughts of mine...…
      Topdressing vs Liquid Nutrients?
      Biobizz Bio-Bloom vs Dirty Hands Inc Bio-Phos?
      One topdressing enough 1 week before flip?
      Elemental Blend or my own flowering mix?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My Grow:
      Medium: Top Half Freedom Farms soil (20l) + bottom half Orgasoilux(20l)
      Additives and Amendments: Molasses + Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes + Dirty Hands Inc - Bio-Phos + Mycoroot (seedling)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Seedling)
      - Solo Cup + Freedom Farms soil + Mycoroot
      -Transplant in week 2 of veg to 40l
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Veg Stage)
      - initial inoculant 2ml Environoc Microbes
      -1ml per litre  Environoc every 2 weeks
      -5ml per litre Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Environoc 1 week into flower
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (Flower Stage)
      -3ml Bio-Phos every week (early flower)
      -5ml Bio-Phos every week (late flower)
      -5ml Molasses every 2 weeks
      -Stop Bio-Phos 2 weeks before harvest
      -Feed molasses until harvest
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Pictures below include TH seeds - Orangesicle + Trainwreck (darker leaves) and a photo of Orangesicle during veg

• By AK-47 Gold Arabesque
      First time growing photoperiods, quite excited. 

Genetics
      Hiroshima by Renegade Seed Co.  6 Pack

High THC, and according to the product description should deliver "high yields of dense, rock-solid buds."  Hoping to achieve that.
      Want to make one a mother and start learning to clone. The description says "These highly stable genetics produce two phenotypes at most." Should be easy to choose a winner to reveg.
      They advise topping, which I am also looking forward to learning. Want to also try "FIM" a plant or two to experiment. 
      Grow Setup
      Same as before. Here
      ~
      Lets go 
      9 November
      Seeds arrived. Also received a Promotional 2 Pack of G-Fawke.

10 November
      Seeds into a glass of spring water. Onto a heating mat and into a dark cupboard to soak for 18 hours.

11 November
      Seeds started showing roots. All 6 seeds popped, gently took them and placed them root facing down in Jiffy Preforma Plugs. 
      Covered the holes slightly and into the ROOTiT Small Propagator they go. Heating mat underneath, and gently misted with spring water. Also threaded the hygrometer reader through a ventilation hole, to see the environment reading. 
      I think this reading is fine for germination. Any and all feedback welcome.

Hoping for them all to push out effectively over the coming days. In hindsight I should have maybe done the paper towel method to get the roots longer, before putting them into the plugs. I've also previously had a failed germination where I watered a bit much, so just gently misting this time as to not drown/stunt the seeds.

• By Island Gerl
      Hello all, 
      I am a new grower and here to learn🎄🔥💨
    • By young OG
      Hey guys haven't grown anything for 2 years I figured I'll jump right back in. I'm growing a fastbuds gorilla glue in a classic hempy (perlite/verm). Anybody grown this strain? how am I looking I'm on day

• By Orcanic
      Hi guys
      Going to try make my third grow my best so far.

Strain: Joker CBD - https://www.trophyseeds.com/product/green-smoke-room-seeds-the-joker-cbd/
      Indoor Grow
      Nutes: GHE TriPart
      Equipment
      80 x 80 x 180cm grow tent 70/30 Coco Perlite Mix 240W Quantum Board x2 Clip on oscillating fans, x1 extraction fan Germination: 03/04/2021
      Vegetative: 15/04/2021
      Flower: 06/06/2021
      Harvest: --- (Estimated: 25/07/2021 - 08/08/2021)