Prom

Looking for African Landrace Strains

I am looking for Swazi Gold, Kilimanjaro and Malawi seeds. 

After the monstrous impact of Durban Poison.. GSC is one of the most decorated weeds out there.. I would love to breed those three into Autos.. soooo 😊 I look for high quality seeds. 

Anyone has some material to join the mission? 😁 I am a bit bored and this looks like a fun project. 

Yeah.. I can help you if you have the space and would like to do some pheno hunting.. I'll help you out if you prepared to share some of the fruits.. 🤣

Swazi Seeds and some Malawi. These are old seeds.. Collected from township Swazi Suppliers in the early 2000s but one of them I have a thread on.. Corona... A batch from 2003. Where you  based?

• Like 3

^^ If I get something stable out, you get a bag of fresh seeds from the alpha bitch 😁 to do your own thing.. will cross with ruderalis.. so you will get the auto version back.. if things work out. But should keep me busy for the next 1-2 years 😂

I am not over loaded with space, but I should be able to run batches of 25 to select from. Rest.. what do I know hehehe

I am in CT 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My sisters groom is from Zimbabwe and often brings some herb from the home land. There is one growing down by the stables that looks pure sativa.

Will get a pic and see if you interested, she is busy in flower.

Edited by Bakstein420
The plant, not my sister.

Just over a month ago

IMG-20200406-WA0015.thumb.jpg.f9e9223b96ee03aa509a87297123e9b7.jpg

2 weeks ago

IMG-20200426-WA0014.thumb.jpg.1b9294511df8d28a0c924b4381e0b85c.jpg

There's another one further down that is still in veg due to flood lights from the stables.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bakstein420 said:

My sisters groom is from Zimbabwe and often brings some herb from the home land. There is one growing down by the stables that looks pure sativa.

Will get a pic and see if you interested, she is busy in flower.

👌 Thanks! Stinger96 will sort me out with some Malawi and Swazi... so for now, lets see. I wrote to a friend in Kenya and check if she can get some Kilimanjaro, she is more a consumer hehehe I think I better go browse the boards myself.

Where you guys buy your HEPA filters? Any place you get em to cut to size yourself? I look for a 550x550 or bigger