Skunkpharm

SkunkPharm

Seeing that very body is saying how they will grow here goes.

Soil: 

I have been mixing my own soil for a while now. Base is Peat moss, perlite, worm castings and leaf mold. Amended with Rock Phosphate, vulcanic rock dust, bone meal, gardeners gold dust, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, vitagrow fertilizer, cow manure, insect frass and malted barley. (I might have missed some things)

Watering:

Blumat system

Feeding:

Teas if necessary. Foliar feeds.

Lighting:

Fluence vyprx. 

• Like 7

Ok so I planted the seeds into a small tray. Soil used is Freedom Farms Fine Gremination Mix. Thanks to @GreenGrow Garden Route

Seeds all sunk to the bottom. Planted about 1cm deep. Popped the tray into my humidity dome for some extra heat. Seeds may take a day or 2 longer to germinate as it is quite cold. Will get the heat mat going again this afternoon. 

20210509_065514~3.jpg

20210509_070054.jpg

16205382028971508543631868330433.jpg

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 9

7 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Hmmm not taking any chances I see. My seeds have gone straight into the wilderness in terms of medium 🤣

I would rather play it safe this round 4 months is a short time to grow from seed. Cannot loose a week on germination. 2 weeks for seedlings. 4 weeks veg. 10 weeks flower.

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

I would rather play it safe this round 4 months is a short time to grow from seed. Cannot loose a week on germination. 2 weeks for seedlings. 4 weeks veg. 10 weeks flower.

Yep. I think it’s 4 1/2 months. Was chatting to @Totemic when I went to drop off the strawberry, will be put to better use. That’s like straight 12/12 

Just now, ORGANinc. said:

Yep. I think it’s 4 1/2 months. Was chatting to @Totemic when I went to drop off the strawberry, will be put to better use. That’s like straight 12/12 

So I wonder if you don’t get to the finish line, you’ll just have to cut early I suppose 

36 minutes ago, CreX said:

and what special plants are with these? dill?

No this is Romaine lettuce. I try to start some every 2 weeks. They then get transplanted into my outdoor/greenouse grow bed. We quite like salads. I try to save money. And keep myself busy.

• Like 5

yoh love the grow bed man!!! i have been eyeing these beds for a while now... but i think they may be too flimsy for my methods... which is why i use the large black totes instead. but its defs the way to grow!

3 hours ago, CreX said:

yoh love the grow bed man!!! i have been eyeing these beds for a while now... but i think they may be too flimsy for my methods... which is why i use the large black totes instead. but its defs the way to grow!

Yes I al trialing this one.. Of it works for what I need it to do the I'll get another 5.

• Like 1