420SA Indoor Growoff 2021

420SA

12 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Hmm, I am keen to join but will ultimately depend on the start date for me.

I have a sealed pack of fem Tortoni seeds too. šŸ˜„Ā 

We're looking at a 420 seed drop. 20th of April.

I've amended theĀ sign up form to accommodate those who are able toĀ get the seeds by other means. You guys will just need to pay in the R100-00 purse fee.Ā 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Live Canna said:

I am possibly keen, but just started a new grow. And also have the next grow planned. But who knows, maybe I get more lightsĀ šŸ˜›Ā šŸ¤£Ā  I take it everyone is kind of going to start around the same time?

I'll be in for the next one then.

I feel the same, but decided I am just gonna squeeze this comp in between my already planned growsĀ šŸ˜†Ā might get a nice new motherĀ so I might as well.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

I feel the same, but decided I am just gonna squeeze this comp in between my already planned growsĀ šŸ˜†Ā might get a nice new motherĀ so I might as well.

Haha well done then! I really do need another light for a veg/motherĀ area, then I will be goldenĀ šŸ¤£

Edited by Live Canna
  • Agree 1

On 3/30/2021 at 8:34 AM, Live Canna said:

I am possibly keen, but just started a new grow. And also have the next grow planned. But who knows, maybe I get more lightsĀ šŸ˜›Ā šŸ¤£Ā  I take it everyone is kind of going to start around the same time?

I'll be in for the next one then.

Ā 

On 3/30/2021 at 4:31 PM, Live Canna said:

Haha well done then! I really do need another light for a veg/motherĀ area, then I will be goldenĀ šŸ¤£

Meh, Feck it. I bought another lightĀ šŸ¤£Ā  I am in. (Managed to sell some shit, so it made sense). Will fill in the form soon. PeaceĀ šŸ˜Ž

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

INDOOR GROWOFF UPDATE

I'm sure many of you have been wondering what's the latest on the growoff. The seed drop date has been moved to the 8th of May 2021.

More updates to come soon so keep an eye out. Those who have signed up will be receiving a ticket purchase link soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kimmi said:

Ā 

What does this competition entail. Do we show case our indoors ?

Hi Kimmi,

this is a local grow off, growing local beans from Totemic, and the winners get cool stuff!! keep posted man! use your grow skill to the max and show off your metal

Ā 

• Thanks 1