Grow fourth.

Nope

New grow, mostly the same equipment, a few new toys being trialed. 

• 240W QB. 
  • Mammoth Pro 100. 
  • 1 x 150mm HIT centrifugal fan drawing fresh air from outdoors through a locally manufactured cartridge filter.
  • 1 x 150mm HIT centrifugal fan exhausting outdoors through silencer.
  • 1 x Brand new RAM oscillating fan(if your had these and they burned out, check if the serial No starts with 2020... These are from a faulty batch and your supplier will replace free of charge. Well that's what mine did).
  • Nutes. Using straights for this run. 
  • Weekly foliar program which includes a pest management component 
  • 10ltr square pots which a close friend has developed.    
  • Hanna combo PH and EC meter.
  • Hanna Groline Soil test™ EC Tester. 
  • I have free access to our work lux meter, just to see what's actually going on under the QB.
  • Media is also slightly different. Coir/perlite and peat(Latvia and Poland sourced).  

So there is clarity from day 1. I don't care about yield! if I get good yield, bonus. More free cannabis products for the people around me.  Like everything in my life, I learn best through failure, analyzing where I have come short, and using that as the basis for improvement. I know this method isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine. 

20 June 2021

Seeds went into straight coir with no soak. They received no special attention, just dumped on the table in our sunroom behind a north facing window. Seedling tray cavities have a 50mm diameter and are about 90mm deep, not sure how big they should get before transplanting. The root development as we progress will determine when they are planted into the 10ltr pots. I only intend keeping four maybe 5 ladies, the rest will be fed to the wood chipper.  

1 July 2021

10 for 10. 2 seedlings had a secondary stem which was removed with a filth dirty pair of trimming scissors(LOL!). Seedling tray was then placed into the tent, they received their first feed and a folia. 

image.thumb.png.7bf15e38a208b7a3f430695d3aebca30.png

Edited by Adansonia digitata
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Adansonia digitata said:

New grow, mostly the same equipment, a few new toys being trialed. 

• 240W QB. 
  • Mammoth Pro 100. 
  • 1 x 150mm HIT centrifugal fan drawing fresh air from outdoors through a locally manufactured cartridge filter.
  • 1 x 150mm HIT centrifugal fan exhausting outdoors through silencer.
  • 1 x Brand new RAM oscillating fan(if your had these and they burned out, check if the serial No starts with 2020... These are from a faulty batch and your supplier will replace free of charge. Well that's what mine did).
  • Nutes. Using straights for this run. 
  • Weekly foliar program which includes a pest management component 
  • 10ltr square pots which a close friend has developed.    
  • Hanna combo PH and EC meter.
  • Hanna Groline Soil test™ EC Tester. 
  • I have free access to our work lux meter, just to see what's actually going on under the QB.
  • Media is also slightly different. Coir/perlite and peat(Latvia and Poland sourced).  

So there is clarity from day 1. I don't care about yield! if I get good yield, bonus. More free cannabis products for the people around me.  Like everything in my life, I learn best through failure, analyzing where I have come short, and using that as the basis for improvement. I know this method isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine. 

20 June 2021

Seeds went into straight coir with no soak. They received no special attention, just dumped on the table in our sunroom behind a north facing window. Seedling tray cavities have a 50mm diameter and are about 90mm deep, not sure how big they should get before transplanting. The root development as we progress will determine when they are planted into the 10ltr pots. I only intend keeping four maybe 5 ladies, the rest will be fed to the wood chipper.  

1 July 2021

10 for 10. 2 seedlings had a secondary stem which was removed with a filth dirty pair of trimming scissors(LOL!). Seedling tray was then placed into the tent, they received their first feed and a folia. 

image.thumb.png.7bf15e38a208b7a3f430695d3aebca30.png

I love the "No shits" given approach its how it should be, its a weed at the end of the day 😅 

10 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

How are things going here family?

Love to see an update picture 😉

I was away for work. I'll be back later this morning. 

• Like 4

Firstly, Hope you members from KZN are all safe. That shit was WILD, man! 

12 June - Week 3 

Not uniform growth, it's likely a user error. 

image.png.bdbdd31442d17de08cf3442f21c16a39.png

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

17 June - Week 3... still.

Moving along swiftly, they will be repotted into the 10ltr square pots tomorrow. 

PH - 6.22

µs - 1021

image.thumb.png.fdc96b556f9f39286c4448493431e9fb.png

Roots are lekker. All 10 seedlings have roots coming out the bottom of the tray. 

image.thumb.png.30762e38d66f33567d43c6745f6eea9f.png

image.png.64a0881cab7bd9a19cfe08470e971518.png

• Like 8
  • Fire! 1