Proms Little Tent

Prom

The Gelatos gave on Average 90-100g dry a plant. 5 about same, one a bit smaller but way faster flowering with 75g and the big one, slow flowering gave 120g, all dry numbers. And I couldn't really taste any difference between the plants.. very very stable strain. Grew over 70 plants over all and still can recommend it.

Saved my Gelato Clone i hunted 2 years ago.. ran into huge issues (flowering) from the Stage6 we had November/December. Revegged clone cut now growing nice and stable again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Soooo ^^ was just very busy with work.. and had a proper self induced fuck up 😂

The fuck up ^^

Had a friend over, chat and a few drinks... she got hammered and at one stage I put the drunk chick in my bed with a bucket beside her head hehehe

Not the first time she did that 😉 and just went on changing the buckets. There comes the issue.. used one of my watering buckets and to make the smell less unfriendly, i put a drop of Sunlight Liquid in once emptied and rinsed out.. fresh lemon smell. So once she was sorted and 'empty'. I put the buckets away again. Problem was.. i didn't wash out the Sunlight Liquid from the clean bucket i use for my plants. Few days later I used that bucket to get water from my rain water storage. I remember I asked myself why there is a bit of foam in the 5 Gallon bucket I use to mix my fertilizers. To make it short.. gave my plants a serious burn from the soap. Got all back but took a bit. Dish wash liquid is nothing to feed your plants ^^ 

Stage 6 weed.. still works just three times the usual work and yeah.. potency will suffer a bit

Ginger Tea

810262912_DSC_2087(2).thumb.JPG.057ccf66babdf85be755177dac7d6c68.JPG

945238275_DSC_2088(2).thumb.JPG.40d871479fd14bb87125b935c8a5810b.JPG

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1
  • Haha 1

How much i smoke.... nothing to brag, is just sad 😂

Roll 34 joints at a time and put 0.15g tabacco in each join. 1.15g fit in a king size joint. Lasts 5 days without visits.

Batch of day smokes, this time Exodus Cheese. Using a coffee grinder not to get nuts. 150g ready for processing. The fun part comes with blending strains. Slurricane, Ginger Tea, Sour Diesel and Deluxe Sugarcane as blend... just freakin delicious and knocks you out of your socks.

16844061003817355904862856002377.thumb.jpg.12c5cad5457fda5be57b9dc8de21a8ef.jpg

1000 cones in a box... nearly done with this one. The pollen in the coffee grinder lid smells and hits you as good as cheese can.

And there is quite a bit 😎

16844066147238846062288114962166.thumb.jpg.92b7516809c9df7fb87bef77699793ab.jpg

😁 wish you all a fun May.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Forgot to report about the Hella Jelly's... they went Flower a few weeks ago ^^ Am more busy with a new way to tackle the 1kg dry per sq with clones.

My small pot attack improved the quality but bud size didn't convinced me. Quality very happy but bigger buds I would need to get to the desired goal. So we chuck the small pot attack... was a nightmare to feed anyhow ^^ And went with 😜 no pots at all. 

734932965_Traygrowing.thumb.jpg.f9305833c7efe0fce34c210e2ba861fe.jpg

They now grow directly in a 1.2x1.2 tray.. makes watering super easy.. just dumping 15 liters per tray with a bucket 😁 36 clones in a tray.

The Eskom Stage 16 announcement really got me into panic mode. There is no WAY i could keep my Mother Tent from flowering with anything over stage 8. So yeah... freakin panic mode! My ex will borrow me 200k... I order a solar set from China and see how much I get with that amount of money. Will bridge me the house and mother tent 100%.. everything additional is just luxury after. But I am not sitting without power for weeks... no Sir! Have years of work in my mother plants.. loosing them would make me jump off a bridge😂

Edited by Prom
syntax.. really really bad syntax hehehe
  • Like 6
  • Fire! 1

Also more thinking to leave... as sad as it would be... but when you spin the 'nearly no power' for weeks a bit further, things start to look rather bleak. If I can bridge is one thing, what does the supermarkets and shops in need for constant cooling do? Food prices will explode with 24/7 diesel backup. I see things going south very very hard... so please, if somebody has some killer arguments to stay, would love to hear them. I try to convince myself very hard not to leave... failing so far. 😔 

• Like 3

Jip. The grass is at its greenest in your own backyard bru. Play the cards that you were dealt.

Unless you have kids and looking for a potentially more stable future for them. 

Moving abroad means having to be dealt a new set of cards to play with. It's a gamble.

Maybe one day i'll get outa dodge when Elon makes interplanetary transport available for us humans.

For now. Give thanks and enjoy the moments. It's all that we have.

Jah Bless!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Weskush said:

Jip. The grass is at its greenest in your own backyard bru. Play the cards that you were dealt.

Unless you have kids and looking for a potentially more stable future for them. 

Moving abroad means having to be dealt a new set of cards to play with. It's a gamble.

Maybe one day i'll get outa dodge when Elon makes interplanetary transport available for us humans.

For now. Give thanks and enjoy the moments. It's all that we have.

Jah Bless!

The grass is always greener on the other side.... cause there's more shit😁

Its hard to decide as you so eloquently stated, there are problems everywhere. Currently I'm favouring my own back yard.😁🌿🌱

• Like 4

I have the advantage that I have an apartment waiting for me and I do not have Visa issues.. i gave myself the little exit, if Eskom goes over Stage 8 the first time, I book my tickets for me and my dogs out of here. I like indoor growing and Germany wants to legalize it too. I have better chances to get it over there as here... the ANC is just not doing ANY of the jobs they should do. I see absolutely NOTHING positive coming from Stage 16 for several weeks.. nothing.. so the moment Eskom goes over stage 8, I am gone. Enduring load shedding since 2008.. I kinda had enough ^^ And honestly I have the fear that South Africans will vote the ANC again... 

• Like 3

On 5/29/2023 at 9:07 AM, Prom said:

I have the advantage that I have an apartment waiting for me and I do not have Visa issues.. i gave myself the little exit, if Eskom goes over Stage 8 the first time, I book my tickets for me and my dogs out of here. I like indoor growing and Germany wants to legalize it too. I have better chances to get it over there as here... the ANC is just not doing ANY of the jobs they should do. I see absolutely NOTHING positive coming from Stage 16 for several weeks.. nothing.. so the moment Eskom goes over stage 8, I am gone. Enduring load shedding since 2008.. I kinda had enough ^^ And honestly I have the fear that South Africans will vote the ANC again... 

I know I know, but at the end of the day. What you going to do bro? Looks like the current sentiment is everyone is done with the current government, and people are getting ready to vote. We are going to have a turnout like never before. 

I would give it until the 2024 election and then decide. 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2023 at 11:39 AM, SHiNi said:

@Prom and @Stinger96 where did you guys get your exodus cheese from if I may ask.

Hi, if you are in Cape Town, you can try Dagga Farmacy. They have a nice cheese cut. The call it Super cheese. But what I have seen from all the cuts going around that one is the best.

• Like 3

On 5/30/2023 at 1:14 PM, SkunkPharm said:

Hi, if you are in Cape Town, you can try Dagga Farmacy. They have a nice cheese cut. The call it Super cheese. But what I have seen from all the cuts going around that one is the best.

Thanks bro I'm already a member on dagga pharmacy.i think it was you who previously referred me to them quite a selection they have thanks again.Waiting for outdoor season have my eyes on 5 cuts I want from them and super cheese is one of them.

• Like 3

And a little update. Could harvest the full no pot tray and the result, for mostly stage 6 flowering, Okisch. The Hella Jellies are also flowering.. but not sure they are done end June.. that is when they would hit 7 weeks flower... and again.. stage 6 most of the time.

Ginger Tea (Left undressed, right dressed)

Very smooooooooooth.. zero throat irritation.. tastes like Ginger Tea, hence the name 😁

947858371_GingerTea.thumb.jpg.c5b35882d8c7c09c6d07ef22232d7624.jpg

The Hella Jelly's are mid flower.. after schedule they reach end June 7 weeks flower.. and that should be it.. but they also endured stage6 for most of the grow. Don't think they are done end June.. or they would do a miracle transformation the next 3 weeks 😂 Didn't put em in the sun as they have dark right now, just cleaned out quick for the picture. Right now I do not care to much.. I decided to leave and not find out what stage 16 will do to a country. 😔 So not in a good space... rather sad.

1035032414_HellaJelly10_June.thumb.jpg.d12148a56751be517fc10712161f211b.jpg

• Like 6
  • Fire! 2

• 4 weeks later...

Already July.. so a bit a disaster report 😄

The Hella Jelly's are not done after 7 weeks of flower.. what a surprise 😉 but.. also had some weird light flower times. Plant structure is top, strong and decent node spacing. Haven't done pics yet.. they are also surprisingly PM resistant.

Clones... yeah, I have found my way to run clones.. no pots works awesome! With a uninterrupted ventilation, I would have jumped in circles to express my joy😂

They are not done.. that is visible.. but they also love to form rather big mains with unlimited root space. Planted them in the 1.2x1.2 tray and left them alone. Using 2 nets to keep em up, but the nets got installed before I put the clones. I just dump 20 liter at a time into the tray to water the plants. It makes sense to leave the 4 corner plants out, they can run into dry issues. I used 6 to 8 clones per row, 6-8 rows. Depends a bit how the clones grow and how many you can place. Experience will show you.

JetFuel

JetFuel1.thumb.JPG.50159bc92e8d399df12e7d3f6bda1afa.JPG

JetFuel2.thumb.jpg.8ce23e56f3029cb7137838e06e640fd0.jpg

Can't control PM when there is only 2 hours of power in a 12 hours time span.. so they get washed, no option really, PM rather harsh in that tent.. more surprising how good the Hella Jelly's are resisting. I post some pics of those soon, busy day ^^

• Like 5
  • Fire! 1

3 hours ago, Prom said:

Already July.. so a bit a disaster report 😄

The Hella Jelly's are not done after 7 weeks of flower.. what a surprise 😉 but.. also had some weird light flower times. Plant structure is top, strong and decent node spacing. Haven't done pics yet.. they are also surprisingly PM resistant.

Clones... yeah, I have found my way to run clones.. no pots works awesome! With a uninterrupted ventilation, I would have jumped in circles to express my joy😂

They are not done.. that is visible.. but they also love to form rather big mains with unlimited root space. Planted them in the 1.2x1.2 tray and left them alone. Using 2 nets to keep em up, but the nets got installed before I put the clones. I just dump 20 liter at a time into the tray to water the plants. It makes sense to leave the 4 corner plants out, they can run into dry issues. I used 6 to 8 clones per row, 6-8 rows. Depends a bit how the clones grow and how many you can place. Experience will show you.

JetFuel

JetFuel1.thumb.JPG.50159bc92e8d399df12e7d3f6bda1afa.JPG

JetFuel2.thumb.jpg.8ce23e56f3029cb7137838e06e640fd0.jpg

Can't control PM when there is only 2 hours of power in a 12 hours time span.. so they get washed, no option really, PM rather harsh in that tent.. more surprising how good the Hella Jelly's are resisting. I post some pics of those soon, busy day ^^

very unfortunate when these things happen, growing indoor is so very hard. Well atleast that strain looks like a nice strong plant however 👊🏻🙌🏻

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

And some Pictures of the JetFuel.. they really enjoy the no pots growing and I am getting better with my FIM cuts

1268750479_JetFuel15July.thumb.jpg.94310ac7bccfaa609f06c3361af27674.jpg

1833157164_JetFuel15July2.thumb.jpg.9a64a5af07968f2821f90280616ed2ac.jpg

823662007_JetFuel15July3.thumb.jpg.5ed41ff6a5e1a8af00ace14aee0cfb85.jpg

Planted my last tray of Sour Diesel in the flower tent.. that should be it, booking my ticket in the next 2 months.

519020339_SourDiesel15July.thumb.jpg.2c66775857fd1d7d89da5889abfd4d5c.jpg

One of the Hella Jelly's i took a clone from is more or less PM immune. I didn't used 'resistant' as the difference is like day and night. Picture a tent with the worse PM you ever saw and in the middle of the mess a 1.5 meter tall plant with NOTHING on it ^^ I will take clones of the plant and drop it into the CT community. More or less my far well present.

Edited by Prom
try = tray ^^
  • Fire! 3

The Hella Jelly's are still flowering, in week 10 now. They are dark, so no pic, but they create some sexy colas.

You get a picture of the clone i tòok of the plant ignoring PM

16898418399371729593528372957800.thumb.jpg.21d4bbe03020db3eddc15fca0f4b5f14.jpg

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry.. i am very short on time.. had to lay down for a week as my back told me so. Have to catch up. 

Hella Jelly's are harvested. Flower has a very sweet smell.. like a box of gummi bears.. and the smoke is also very sweet in your mouth. Potency wise it kicks, 2 bongs and I have to sit down. I run a bit into a time issue.. if somebody wants to pickup the Hella Jelly clone with PM resistance, please contact me. First one gets it and hope will distribute some clones to the community. 

I have also some grow gear to sell rather soon.. if somebody wants something, please let me know, i put the stuff up on the classified page soon soon

Tents:

2 x  2.4x2.4 Mars

1 x  1.2x1.2 Mastergrow

1 x  1.2x0.6 Mars

1 x  0.6x0.6 Infinity

I let the tents stand, who picks up can inspect and I pack em quick. Small ones a few seconds, for the 2.4x2.4 I need about 5 mins to pack up the tent for transport.

Lights:

2 x Mars TS-3000 (450w)

12 x 240w 288 QB's 3000K 660nm (drivers are dimmable, but no dimmer installed)

1 x 120w 288 QB 3000k 660nm (with dimmer)

1 x  MZ 720 - 144 Mars

All run on Mean Well drivers beside the MZ, have one 240w 48B spare and un-used

Air:

6 x TD-500/600 silent inliner

1 x TD-500 silent inliner (older model)

Power cord and plugs are installed.

Filter:

1 x 600mm Carbon filter (would exchange the carbon pellets)

1 x 300mm Carbon filter (should still be fine)

Pots:

Plastic

~25 2L

over 150 2.6L

~75 10L

~100 12L

~100 14L

Fabric

~30 22L (used and un-used) Most have a velcroid to easy open the pot.

AC:

Moveable GMC Aircon 3.5kwh cooling capacity

Tools:

Refractometer to measure your BRIX numbers.. sugar content

Ozone Generator

Questions.. just ask ^^ tents will go around October/November, lights any time, same as pots.

• Like 1

And a picture of the last tray i flower in SA.. Sour Diesel

1752068707_SourDiesel.thumb.jpg.66eb02508a918165020816feab50e9ed.jpg

Looks a bit messy.. I couldn't tend to the plants for a week due to problems with my back.

Should be done beginning November, fun just started ^^

• Like 1