Jump to content

Proms Little Tent


Prom
 Share

Recommended Posts

As Eskom prices just went up, I also work on an idea to reduce electricity cost. Use the inliner more effective to shift air inside the tent. Not sure it will work as planned, but didn't cost much ^^ Also, is for autos the setup, not clones. Are just half the QBs visible, I add the other 50% when they go veg and running.

1138389567_airintake.thumb.jpg.4be569b646667243c7f472bd6eca9d58.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Fire! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I am glad you enjoy that one. I only go around to flowering that plant now. Se is in week 9 of flower. Should harvest this weekend. The pic is from a couple of weeks ago.

B6C73C91-2022-4D4C-91BE-3F75A461CEBF.jpeg

Is the find of this year for me so far.. and rather sure she will stay No1.. hard to beat. Love the weed.. i have a batch running and wanna check late harvest. 

Also on the final selection steps of the Lemon OG Haze.. might have found a winner.. not like a sour drops ^^ but smell and taste was clear defined on 1 plant. Final batch clones will tell me if I keep the mother or dump it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Insane in the Prombrain 🤓🤪 

16499272202526232962173336145646.thumb.jpg.88bc2ecdac7ea9b97389c0bd3f3e0a84.jpg

Running on 200 to 350 micromole PAR light, dropped seeds last Saturday. Best coverage i got with 8 QBs on 100%, hang very high 

Edited by Prom
added some useful information
  • Like 5
  • Wow 2
  • Fire! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is more off topic 😂

 

Man i hate CoolIdeas, the internet service provider. Moving all off, what a bunch of useless morons they have in support. 🤣 i have seen some incompetent techs... those guys beat them by light years. They dont understand the word "today" and use it way to often. 🖕

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 7:42 PM, Prom said:

Man i hate CoolIdeas, the internet service provider. Moving all off, what a bunch of useless morons they have in support.

Afrihost bought them last year. Now they suck 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ill_Evan said:

Afrihost bought them last year. Now they suck 😒

Have me a good one? i struggle to find one not even messing up installation, the most standard procedure there should be. I just picture i have a real issue. 9 days of 'today' just to much 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Prom said:

Have me a good one? i struggle to find one not even messing up installation, the most standard procedure there should be. I just picture i have a real issue. 9 days of 'today' just to much 😂

Can maybe try Home Connect

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks, i check em out. Last i tried was RSAWeb. Had to click "Activate my fiber line", ended with an error to please write email to support, with the email address provided to contact. Did that twice, 4 days ago 🤪 one response came back to please define more accurate, what my problem is. Network, billing,...?

Just wrote back: with which of the three words they have a problem understanding? The word "Activation", the word "not" or the word "working". 😛 i hate it, when they not even read your mail at all. there was no error code, just "Woopsie!". Woopsie cost em a customer signing up for 2 1000/200 lines.

i worked in the internet business 35 years ago... have to grin rather often when in contact with a SA ISP.

  • Fire! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Prom said:

Thanks, i check em out. Last i tried was RSAWeb. Had to click "Activate my fiber line", ended with an error to please write email to support, with the email address provided to contact. Did that twice, 4 days ago 🤪 one response came back to please define more accurate, what my problem is. Network, billing,...?

Just wrote back: with which of the three words they have a problem understanding? The word "Activation", the word "not" or the word "working". 😛 i hate it, when they not even read your mail at all. there was no error code, just "Woopsie!". Woopsie cost em a customer signing up for 2 1000/200 lines.

i worked in the internet business 35 years ago... have to grin rather often when in contact with a SA ISP.

Vodacom ISP. No issues

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

How many do you have in that tent? When are you going to make your own seeds?

When i get regular seeds  i make my own seeds. Right now i buy the seeds. This batch is Nirvana. 25 seeds per 1.2x1.2 area. Had 96 from 100 to pop and sort out depending on growing strength. Full tent, want to see if i can reach 1.5kg dry per square meter. Doing my homework for the coffeeshop i want to open when legalized, see where i stand, what my climate control can handle. New location, had to build setup new.

  • Like 2
  • Fire! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Vodacom ISP. No issues

i send them a msg and see how fast they answer. Home Connect didnt answer yet.

 

Did, they are very limited in contact options. Internet Service Provider you cant contact over the internet 🤐 we implemented click and call options for websites 28 years ago. Vodacom can even terminate voice, is there main business but offer no client services to contact them beside a phone number, tells you right away, fiber has no priority in their company, is just a side kick. Help desk couldnt even connect me to the fiber guys, just gave phone number to call. I just see a nightmare coming my way, if i need support on that contract.

Edited by Prom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Prom said:

Doing my homework for the coffeeshop i want to open when legalized, see where i stand, what my climate control can handle.

This is the way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Prom said:

i send them a msg and see how fast they answer. Home Connect didnt answer yet.

 

Did, they are very limited in contact options. Internet Service Provider you cant contact over the internet 🤐 we implemented click and call options for websites 28 years ago. Vodacom can even terminate voice, is there main business but offer no client services to contact them beside a phone number, tells you right away, fiber has no priority in their company, is just a side kick. Help desk couldnt even connect me to the fiber guys, just gave phone number to call. I just see a nightmare coming my way, if i need support on that contract.

I have no issues with them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...