The Haze Club - They will grow weed for you

PsyCLown

Shit dude I'm so high I was like "dafuq is this guy coming out here from nowehere" only to realise you changed your profile pic  :-stoned
Dude leveled the fuck up I tell you bro. Crex 4 for 4500 final offer you won't get better.

Wanna haggle?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Haggle me bro 
5 for 4700, final offer, Crex doesn't get a better offer have you seen his setup ou is rolling in the broodLoL okay okay seriously this whole thing is a meme, thinking of asking my friends if they want to have a plant grown for them, only 20L pots allowed because we here for quantity, not lesstitty

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

• 9 months later...

So I came across this business again recently on accident. A customer I had brought me what was the end result of a 'Trial' package (R1320/mo, single plant cycle). Unfortunately he did not actually give me a sample of the weed, I can't blame him, the guy had waited close to 4 months for a bankie so I can understand the stinginess. 

I must admit, the delivered package which contained the produce was pretty damn stellar (wish I had taken a pic, but alas..)

It most certainly gave the allure of a high-end product, and I am sure every customer would have been very proud to have received such a pretty box packed with boonj.

Now for the weed itself. It 'looked' pretty good and frosty, although in my opinion a little on the uncured side. It also still smelt very green, but pleasant nonetheless. It was roughly 40g worth, so pretty good if what you are told to expect is 20-30+ (I guess this time he luckily got the +).

Half-baked review I suppose. I would like to know if anyone here has since gotten a chance to actually smoke anything coming from these guys or at least know of anyone that is using the service and their thoughts.

Coming on a year since they launched, I can only assume they haven't hit any 'major' legal issues or wishy-washy busts..yet.. 

I also see now you can choose a strain from a mother plant from another member instead of starting from scratch from seed 🤔 must definitely help with avoiding dud seeds, rogue males or hermies, plus turnaround time is shortened.. although I'd swap that turnaround time for more yield/curing time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gee I dont know hey. 40g is little. Fair for a single small plant no trianing...

How many months did he wait? How many R1300 payments were made to get that 40g? 4 months worth?

If I take those payments as my running costs of my tent, then over a 4 month period, I'm looking at between 400-500g

I'm a heavy smoker. I need quality and quantity. 

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

At R132/g you may as well buy bed from one of the bigger, more well known groups / people who sell bud.
You can get a variety of strains and get to see what it looks like before you buy and you get it now and not in 4 months tiime.
That makes more sense to me, more perks I reckon.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

• 5 months later...

On October 13th, 2020 SAPS Western Cape did what they do so well – performed a raid at a perceived hydroponic dagga “laboratory” in Ottery. We soon found out that it was The Haze Club – a Growers Club who practice our Constitutional Right to Privacy on behalf of members of their Club.

The two alleged directors who were arrested were released on bail and we received the below fantastic press release from our favourite lawyers at Schindlers Attorneys, letting us know that they would be offering pro-bono legal assistance to the Club!

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/schindlers-to-the-rescue-the-haze-club-arrests/

The outcome of this case will set a lot of important precedent with regards to private clubs. Either that or the cops will throw it out, which will then be cause for unlawful arrest and further set a precedent in its own right.

The popo really screwed the pooch on this one.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/schindlers-to-the-rescue-the-haze-club-arrests/

The outcome of this case will set a lot of important precedent with regards to private clubs. Either that or the cops will throw it out, which will then be cause for unlawful arrest and further set a precedent in its own right.

Exciting times, either they going for it guns blazing or push the case aside hush hush, super happy there is this kind of coverage and news doesn't just slip through the cracks. 

However saying anything of the sort is just a tad too early at this point I think, I'm no lawyer but the offering is an extension of exercising an individuals constitutional right, for not a single PROFIT under the sun, no money making at all! So those books will be quite interesting to look at if membership fees start at a grand. Given Its not impossible to create a ''charity overflow account'' and fix all these things. But how in-depth and detailed do these records need to be, surely Schindlers are confident there will be success.

FOG elaborate this a lot, so we have a good measure of do's and don't here.

What exactly happened with the raid? Did they chop all the plants or remove them? Confiscate equipment?

Many saw this one coming. Will be interesting to see what happens, how it affects THC going forward, and what effect it will have on the members...

36 minutes ago, 420SA said:

What exactly happened with the raid? Did they chop all the plants or remove them? Confiscate equipment?

Many saw this one coming. Will be interesting to see what happens, how it affects THC going forward, and what effect it will have on the members...

What's funny is that Business Tech did a article on them when they first started, questioning the legality, but haven't reported anything about the raid. 

There is definitely media silence on this one, only Fields of Green for All have reported anything about it. 

15 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

What's funny is that Business Tech did a article on them when they first started, questioning the legality, but haven't reported anything about the raid. 

There is definitely media silence on this one, only Fields of Green for All have reported anything about it. 

Cops would usually inform the media of their busts to inflate their ego's. In this case they may actually be unsure whether they did the "right" thing. I reckon FOGFA are the only one's reporting it as they have close ties with Schindlers who were obviously contacted by THC when this happened. Business Tech will probably pick up on it in the next few days

Pending the court case outcome, do you reckon this means they have to halt all their services?

10 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Pending the court case outcome, do you reckon this means they have to halt all their services?

Well, I am assuming their equipment and plants have either been confiscated or in true Mzansi fashion, destroyed. 

If that is not the case however, they would have to cease operations until the charges are cleared in order to avoid further scrutiny. The court case is in January, eish. That's a solid harvest already missed. 

THC haven't made any statements on either their social media or their website. I wouldn't go out of my way to use their service until the court case is over because if it goes bad for them then no customer has any agency to get a refund as it would be considered an "illegal" activity. 

30 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Those who are and have been making use of their services might be in a bit of a pickle now though.

They, and any new customers, don't even know. A slight disservice on THC's part. Maybe they didn't have all their eggs in one basket and it's only one facility that was raided. Who knows, info is scarce. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, CreX said:

Per month China.... It's more expensive than my own grows monthly costs

Per month Nooit not a fuck, how do you know they haven't just thrown an auto in a 30l pot on the roof and just send you pics of their tent at home.

Its a smart concept but trust needs to be solid and any perceptions of being taken for a d@@$ eliminated for it to really take off but nah man R1320pm? They can fuck right off at that price after 4 months Id expect at least half pound/qtr kilo.

the first months payment is enough for 1 auto from bulk seed bank + tri pack nutes + a shitty pump & drip feed for 1 plant - just plant the kak in a pot throw it in the yard and forget bout it because at that price there's no point waiting 4 months as opposed to calling your usual link

• Agree 1

On 10/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Ill_Evan said:

How'd they get the warrant for the raid in the first place without considerable due diligence? Surely there's no one doing undercover buys but I mean they way its marketed what's stopping a traditional 'dealer' from setting up an website accepting payments under the pretence the plants are being grown for each individual but meanwhile back at the ranch hes just planning on selling you his own stash that's been curing since u started paying..... Not saying this is happening but whose to say? Cops certainly gonna to take a viewpoint somewhat akin to what I just described,

Cops can only try for a dealing/trafficking case as the constitutional ruling is still in effect which allows them to grow unlimited plants provided its done in a private residence, this would be defined as commercial facility I'd imagine - gonna be hard to use the private domicile argument against the fact that 1) they conducting a business 2) on non residential premises 

I always ask whats  the worst case scenario and I feel their only saving grace is gonna be the massive dichotomy between the con court ruling and the proposed bill which isn't yet in effect so unless they postpone the case till new bill is passed (doubt that's legal) both parties can use the shroud of ambiguity in their favour just need a hell of a good lawyer who can spin doctor that ambiguity into getting the case thrown out 

if that new bill were to pass tomorrow for example they fucked - cops would have them on the plant count = 16/32plants commercial quantity of cannabis = class a offence = 15yrs

Wonder what happens to seized goods - quite certain plants are dead/irreparable, should judge throw case out then surely cops are then liable for damages suffered - if by some miracle they did have insurance they sure as hell not going to pay out now especially if the damages you trying to claim from was a direct result of 'questionable legality'

Which brings me back to my original Q - how the hell did the judge issue the warrant in the first place? Prima Facie case?

1 minute ago, Psylecta said:

if that new bill were to pass tomorrow for example they fucked - cops would have them on the plant count = 16/32plants commercial quantity of cannabis = class a offence = 15yrs

Just wanna say before anyone replies with the argument that each plant belongs to a different individual and therefore is legal is unfortunately incorrect even if they able to prove this and have each person give a sworn statement

Hell you could even build a facility with biometric access which would onky allow the registered owner entry via finger print but even this would be illegal with how the bill is currently worded - its very clear that person growing has to reside at the private premises where the grow is taking place - so even if you got a storage unit, there's no shower no bed no running water, clearly not a residential.

Please don't get me wrong guys I'm not bashing the clubs or anything like that just highlighting the importance of why we need a clear, concise and coherent legislation whose primary focus is to protect the dignity & rights of the people from unjustified persecution instead of the primary focus being on creating a framework for prosecution - whole thing was to save taxpayer money being spent in court & jail - instead they opt for legislation that will result in more expenditure i mean wtf I doubt the PIC can afford another bailout

Gives the clubs licenses to operate like bars, give growers who want more quantity private permits like diving for crayfish - what's so fucking difficult? With a government so eager to milk everything they taking awfully long to grease the wheels on this one offs - issue licenses and charge accordingly = jobs and tax = merry fucking Christmas

*Drops mic...I'm out!*:-hairpull

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Psylecta said:

Which brings me back to my original Q - how the hell did the judge issue the warrant in the first place? Prima Facie case?

...maybe this is all on purpose to push the courts to finally make a ruling with regard to cannabis clubs and create a precedent before the law is officially implemented 👀

12 hours ago, Psylecta said:

we need a clear, concise and coherent legislation whose primary focus is to protect the dignity & rights of the people from unjustified persecution instead of the primary focus being on creating a framework for prosecution

Precisely. If anything this case will bring certain definitions, argued in court, by people way smarter than my cooked stoner self 8-)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1