Bromo (OUT)

BroMo

Hi everyone. Sorry for not contacting. Its all shame.

So I sprouted my seeds. 2 out of 3 made it. Very proud of it because I didnt follow my normal paper towel method. Gave it 3 days to settle and a comedy of errors started.

600watt HPS will kill anything in a 80cm x 80cm tent.

I resently harvested some Zkittlez and had a whiskey. I was not very present to start a Hps light!

I installed the light and checked it. At full speed I lost both eyeballs looking into the tent. Pissed of my cat who sat next to me and got a tan.

Bloody hell!!!! All that power for R1900!!!!! Im buying a 5x5. Worry about the electricity later.

Next day I bought my cat some treats and I think Im forgiven. Got drunk to get courage to go into the tent again. Basicly I got a seen straight out of the Karoo.

So Im out but not defeated. Will buy some more seeds and compete in spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BroMo said:

600watt HPS will kill anything in a 80cm x 80cm tent

Jooooooh this takes me back. I thought I could get away with a 400W HPS in a 80x80 tent when I first started and that also gave me a big hiding. 

If you are rolling a 600W I'd go as big as 1.2m x 1.2m with maybe an air-cooled hood/tube. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BroMo said:

Hi everyone. Sorry for not contacting. Its all shame.

So I sprouted my seeds. 2 out of 3 made it. Very proud of it because I didnt follow my normal paper towel method. Gave it 3 days to settle and a comedy of errors started.

600watt HPS will kill anything in a 80cm x 80cm tent.

I resently harvested some Zkittlez and had a whiskey. I was not very present to start a Hps light!

I installed the light and checked it. At full speed I lost both eyeballs looking into the tent. Pissed of my cat who sat next to me and got a tan.

Bloody hell!!!! All that power for R1900!!!!! Im buying a 5x5. Worry about the electricity later.

Next day I bought my cat some treats and I think Im forgiven. Got drunk to get courage to go into the tent again. Basicly I got a seen straight out of the Karoo.

So Im out but not defeated. Will buy some more seeds and compete in spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a funny story 😂 Sounds like something from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas! Not laughing at your misfortune man.

"...i got a seen straight out of the Karoo." 😂 Classic! 

Better luck next time ✌️

• Like 2

• 420SA changed the title to Bromo (OUT)
  • CreX pinned this topic
  • CreX unpinned this topic