Davinci IQ Giveaway

monkeybar

6 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

That's very nice of you. I've been looking at possibly investing in one of these, continuous smoking coming with some draw backs. But wondering how effective these things are.

For me there is no compare. Better in every aspect: health/taste/high. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, monkeybar said:

Hey all,

was inspired lately by @The_StonedTrooper with his post 420 giveaway. Decided to gift my used DaVinci IQ Vaporizer to someone who can't afford a dry herb vape at the moment. 

@420SAWe cool?

Leave a reply and we'll take it from there. 

Peace brothers

Very nice of you bruv. I'd love to get a vape, but TBH, I don't smoke nearly enough to invest in one of them. I hope it finds a happy home

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

I must admit, I do find one needs to vape a bit more compared to a bong or joint.
However the amount of bud being used in a vape is often a lot less than one would consume in a joint or bong.

Would this be due to you not inhaling the carbon, therefore not getting the feeling of oxygen deprivation on top of the high of the THC, and probably mild case of carbon dioxide poisoning too?

If you think how the people who come out of burning houses are half baked on it and need oxygen?

Also, I'll nominate Crex again:)

• Like 2

Great little trend developing here lads. By all means @monkeybar 

Crazy giveaway to be honest. Really nice vape. Mighty generous of you.

I was considering threatening you with removal from this forum unless you gave it to me but I doubt that would remain under wraps for long 😔

:-peace

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Would this be due to you not inhaling the carbon, therefore not getting the feeling of oxygen deprivation on top of the high of the THC, and probably mild case of carbon dioxide poisoning too?
If you think how the people who come out of burning houses are half baked on it and need oxygen?
Also, I'll nominate Crex again:)
I don't actually know, something I have wondered about too.

Although I have not had a bong hit in years, vape for me only... With the occasional dab perhaps.

Dabs hit hard, how much carbon dioxide is in dab?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Dabs hit hard, how much carbon dioxide is in dab?

Of course it kicks arse, it's a concentrated form.

Like imagine doing that much THC and the plant matter that goes with that amount, in that short space and time, and hit.

You might not be able to breathe lekker for a while after 🤔

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Like imagine doing that much THC and the plant matter that goes with that amount, in that short space and time, and hit.

Its a loooooong lasting cough, that tickles all the way to the back and doesn't subside in a hurry. I just don't see it being feasible to smoke dabs, One hit of dabs and no bong, joint will ever be able to compare obviously. Luckily for me, I tried it once and wont be doing it again. I'm already touching the limits with tolerance.

I think its called VOC's like a blanket term - volatile organic compounds, organic but still fuck you up haha.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

Yes, although that is the point I am getting at.

One can still get super grilled without the carbon dioxide, the higher is different too and I feel the high from a dab is more like the high from vaping.

Bong is a bit of a different high but vaping requires a bit more use and sucking on the device and maybe a 2nd bowl to get to similar levels I find.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have given it some thought... and decided to side with the community on whom the vape goes to.

Thank you @CreX for your contribution and the role you play in this community, I feel that it is well deserved that this giveaway goes to you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2