Prom

Prom

OK, Update, should be week 5 day 1 (to early to think straight 😁)

Tarryn got a FIM.. hope I hit the right spots.. like usual ^^ Had 2 load shedding sessions yesterday, one today. 16-18.30

4160098_Plants5June0800Tarryn.thumb.jpg.b6cba884f1e347c494678def4d629fc9.jpg

Sisa got a close shave, will try a mainlining.. quick one

1491685990_Plants5June0800Sisa.thumb.jpg.97a6bbe437776b46f384ead2a2064fb0.jpg

And I found out why I have no video.. the cams OS crashed and stayed on record mode.. without recording. Had 3 empty files on the cam and gave me a face palm, when I figured out why the cam says empty battery, even it hangs on power 24/7. Took the battery out for a cold boot and the cam is working again. Is a first it did that..

• Like 7

Update day 2 of week 5

Nothing, just went mother tent during load shedding. 

972419239_Plants6June0800.thumb.jpg.4529caef0c355df69c49ad8a4776f0cc.jpg

And Video again just from 5 to 6 June.. started a top down camera, second one, this morning. Had time to search for the tripod and a second USB cable to power it.

• Like 3

Bit low on time ^^ yesterday and today the pictures. Video I grab as soon as I have more time.

Day 3 Week 5

1669790306_Plants7June0800.thumb.jpg.69f57545d2e0d547c475d80bb6bd1848.jpg

Day 4 Week 5 Also got 2 more snips.. 4 mains so far on Sisa / got some water today, half feeding amount

945757803_Plants8June0800.thumb.jpg.fd29b0307d3211f106d0d39f77cddddb.jpg

• Like 6

Update Day 5 of Week 5

Sorry, was a bit rushed. not the most sharp picture. Saw it only at the desktop. To much other crap on the list for today..

No feeding, pot still heavy, they can look them self 😁 

787869732_Plants9June0800.thumb.jpg.d9e92f8cf4e78472cf34dfa45b4f86f7.jpg

Not sure how many mains the FIM produced. But Tarryn is back to growing.. she was pissed off for a few days after the FIM. I hate to FIM hehehehe 

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Like 7

Humidity wise is to dry in my veg tent. But priority has flower and right now i keep the flower in the 40ies. Have a batch of banana hammock, exodus cheese to finish... the slurricane swapped with those, might be part too of the exits. I am super happy to get the hammock's and exodus plants out. Most leafy plants i ever had... they must be ultra super duper mega bombastic to keep... i was twice already very tempted to just dump them... PM magnets. Only Serenade kept me from running into a desaster in the flower tent... and a very very radical defoil. No fan of those two strains from growers perspective, they smell very delicious.

I will flip Tarryn and Sisa Day 1 of Week 6. Take the pre week to finish the training... then see how big they still get. Load shedding running till Friday... at least 🤐

2 hours ago, Prom said:

Humidity wise is to dry in my veg tent. But priority has flower and right now i keep the flower in the 40ies. Have a batch of banana hammock, exodus cheese to finish... the slurricane swapped with those, might be part too of the exits. I am super happy to get the hammock's and exodus plants out. Most leafy plants i ever had... they must be ultra super duper mega bombastic to keep... i was twice already very tempted to just dump them... PM magnets. Only Serenade kept me from running into a desaster in the flower tent... and a very very radical defoil. No fan of those two strains from growers perspective, they smell very delicious.

I will flip Tarryn and Sisa Day 1 of Week 6. Take the pre week to finish the training... then see how big they still get. Load shedding running till Friday... at least 🤐

day 1 week 6 is in 3 days? as you are in week 5 day 5? 

Old man style ^^

8 May to 14 May Week 1

15 May to 21 May Week 2     

22 May to 28 May Week 3

29 May to 4 June Week 4

5 June to 11 June Week 5

12 June to 18 June Week 6    

19 June to 25 June Week 7   

26 June to 2 July Week 8      

3 July to 9 July Week 9

10 July to 16 July Week 10

17 July to 23 July Week 11

24 July to 30 July Week 12

31 July to 6 August Week 13

7 August to 13 August Week 14

14 August to 20 August Week 15

21 August to 27 August Week 16

28 August to 3 September Week 17

4 August to 7 September Last 4 days

Yep.. I calculated 16 weeks.. not sure why ^^ I have a week and a few days more.. 😁 nice.. and I thought I am stuck with 4 mains ^^  

Load shedding also screws the camera batteries over. I have to check to have em on backup too, had stage 4 yesterday ^^. Need another plug with USB charger points.. is on the shopping list.

I flip as soon as I have 8 mains and take a bit spare flower time with. ^^ I run 2 batches of Auto Gelatos in that time... Photos are really slow 😉 have to get used to it again. 😂

Edited by Prom
Last 2 weeks had wrong month and we stop 7 Sep not 8

20 hours ago, Prom said:

you got a thread on the banana hammock? I seem to have a awesome pheno here, no pest or diseases since day one. not very leafy at all and some of the better purple buds I have grown. decided to keep mine, but would like to see how yours did?

6 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

@Prom Bud you're counting your weeks as 6 days, you're supposed to count 7days

Is Saturday to Friday, as we started Saturday ^^

Week 5, the one most are in, started day 1 Saturday 5th June, day 2 Sunday 6th, day 3 Monday 7th, day 4 Tuesday 8th, day 5 Wednesday 9th, day 6 Tuesday 10th (today) and last day of the week, day 7, Friday 11th. 12 June starts week 6. 

i change light end week 6.. they still shoot during pre.. not worried they stay small. But with Eskom load shedding and the temp drops.. i can't buffer those, just the light for the mother tent and emergency ventilation for the flower tent. Cold slows things down.. if Eskom goes stage 4.. can't buffer that for more than one day (charger doesn't get the amps back into the batteries on time).. i just calculate some extra time.. if I finish earlier.. so be it.

• Like 2

Hard to compare the two... Sisa is growing nice and I should have the last 4 snips by Thursday, then she is 8 mains and I stay with that. 

Tarryn doing good too after the FIM. Will check to put a screen on and super crop each branch. Sisa will follow with that a tat later.

My climate is way to hot.. but is my only way to keep humidity in the right range. So the heat stress you see is inflicted by my shit setup ^^ and outside weather. 

Addon

I do not snip to FIM.. i use my finger nails to squeeze the part off. Have better results with that method as using a clean cut.

Edited by Prom
addon
  • Like 1