• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dank said:

I cant go "all time favorites", just too many to mention :-rolled

My top 3 for 2020

Wedding Cake (picture, my cut)

Strawberry Sherb (a KushCookies pheno)

Blueberry Kush

20200719_143047.jpg

I was fighting with No3.. Wedding Cake or Pini.. I went with the Pini because I smoked it for years. 

I have some Blueberry Kush ready in 2-3 weeks.. curious after you placed em in your top 3.. got em as freebees 😁

• Like 4

Must say.. all time favourite strains,  might change soon, but for ever it's been..

1. Pot of Gold -Flying Dutcman

2. Amnesia Haze -Sensi Seeds

3. Bubbelicious -Unknown 

One more... Black Domina

And way up there Original Durban Poison Swazi and Malawi Gold (RooiBaard)

Best Taste / Smell:

1. Bubbelicious 

2. Pot of Gold

3. Black Domina

4. Amnesia

5. Original Skunk

Best Feel / Relaxed but not couch locked.

Black Domina

Pot Of Gold

Cheese

Best Feel / Getting bussy and Creative

Bubbelicious 

Ex Cheese

Swazi

Hoping Totemics Fems will become my new favs..

:-peace

• Like 4

Jeeeebus. 

How does one pick his favourate rainbow?

I haven't found seeds of this plant, was lucky to grow out a clone and it came out just as I wanted. Will fill up my space with it next time I find it. 

Elvis.

Cross between Skunk #1 and AK47 and absolutely amazing. It's a sativa dominant hybrid that you can smoke all day and it fucking knocks your socks off, but doesn't make you wana sit down for hours. Frosty buds like you would not believe and the skunky skunk lineage makes for that super loud smell and pungeant taste. 

Another plant making the realms, being kept alive by someone supplying clones of it to the whole cape, is the famous Big Buddha Cheese. Always big pleasure getting my hands on some of that and will grow it out every chance I get.

Those are two from my growing experience, from my history of smoking there's a few names that come up. 

Mostly the crowd favourites because, well... why else would they be crowd favourites?

GorillaGlue#4

GSC is right up there

Gelato

And many many others

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Fridgedoor said:

Nice one @afternoon blazer!

I love Amnesia and lately my Inzane in the membrane (got the idea one of the parents must be an Amnesia).

For the evening my favourite is Purple Afghan Kush.

I hope to find new favourites this season 😋.

Had a look out of curiority.. ethos genetics seems to have made the first version. Parents Noneya and Bizness. Cant find or get any information about both parents, what is strange, when they have provided such a strong weed... 30-35% thc ethos claims. Cant also find anybody who reached over 30%. People complain, they usually get 20 max.

Is a bit a strange story with inzane in the membrane... never tried, cant judge myself

41 minutes ago, Prom said:

Had a look out of curiority.. ethos genetics seems to have made the first version. Parents Noneya and Bizness. Cant find or get any information about both parents, what is strange, when they have provided such a strong weed... 30-35% thc ethos claims. Cant also find anybody who reached over 30%. People complain, they usually get 20 max.

Is a bit a strange story with inzane in the membrane... never tried, cant judge myself

I think they are trolling nonya bizness like non of your god damn business!

I grew this plant in my first setup (285w CFL budget setup). It had a HSO Blue Dream as a partner. The Insane stretches  A LOT when flipped. Very very frosty and the smell was very delightful. Limey, piney smell. I have some pictures of the nugs on my phone. This was my first proper "genetic" grow. I only topped her once, no training etc. 

I took a few joints to a NYE Party in the Robertson berge and a new acquaintance asked for a few puffs (he claimed to be a daily smoker and we chatted about my grow etc) - and he came back asking me if i laced the joint with anything else. 🤣🤣😎

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nibiru said:

I think they are trolling nonya bizness like non of your god damn business!

I grew this plant in my first setup (285w CFL budget setup). It had a HSO Blue Dream as a partner. The Insane stretches  A LOT when flipped. Very very frosty and the smell was very delightful. Limey, piney smell. I have some pictures of the nugs on my phone. This was my first proper "genetic" grow. I only topped her once, no training etc. 

I took a few joints to a NYE Party in the Robertson berge and a new acquaintance asked for a few puffs (he claimed to be a daily smoker and we chatted about my grow etc) - and he came back asking me if i laced the joint with anything else. 🤣🤣😎

Show us some nugz bro.

3 hours ago, Prom said:

The first time I smoked it I felt like being on another planet. It's a great smoke I can really recommend.

When I saw this strain first I thought "what a crappy name" and then I saw the breeders info about THC content. Then I saw some really good reviews on leafly and decided to give this strain a go to see for myself. Very nice Sativa high😁.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fridgedoor said:

The first time I smoked it I felt like being on another planet. It's a great smoke I can really recommend.

When I saw this strain first I thought "what a crappy name" and then I saw the breeders info about THC content. Then I saw some really good reviews on leafly and decided to give this strain a go to see for myself. Very nice Sativa high😁.

Like being on another planet... 😋 damn, now i have to give it a try. There is another breeder having same name but totally different parents. Gseeds, gleaf... something with g 😁 checked those out?