Fun in the sun.

SkunkPharm

👌 sexy stuff! Looooooooooooooove pic No3 😁 That is how it should look..

But.. clean your pots 😋 those old rotting leaves have nothing to do so close to your plant.. keep em clean 🤓

And happy at least somebody enjoyed outdoor growing.. I did till February.. then it was more like a Nightmare on Mildew Street 🤐 😂

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Prom said:

👌 sexy stuff! Looooooooooooooove pic No3 😁 That is how it should look..

But.. clean your pots 😋 those old rotting leaves have nothing to do so close to your plant.. keep em clean 🤓

And happy at least somebody enjoyed outdoor growing.. I did till February.. then it was more like a Nightmare on Mildew Street 🤐 😂

I run these pots as no till organic pots. They will get some alfalfa meal and compost plus a couple of amendments and then run them indoors. I already have new plants in some of the pots. They look even better than the first runs plants. Still going outdoors untill June. Might ever put some greenhouse plastic on the roof and see is i can grow straigt through winter.  Leaves make good food for microbes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So the season has come to an end and it was better than the last outdoor run. And then I decided to see how long I can push it. I veged out some plants indoors and as I harvested I replaced them with new ones. I had some issues with mold, so I had to prevent the dew from settling on the plants at night. So the nethouse was covered qith greenhouse plastic. Will most definatley get 3 harvests in this year. Photo's below. The first 2 is the an outdoor Spumoni and the 3rd is the Orange Kush Cake I was gifted by @YourStonedBuddy

20200419_100250_HDR.jpg

20200507_181304.jpg

20200507_181347.jpg

Edited by SkunkPharm
Will add the pics again tomorrow.
  • Like 2

Where did you get the greenhouse plastic? I'm gonna have to put together a pvc frame and cover it soon. The dew did get hectic quite suddenly.
Dont know how the wind is by you guys but I tried making one with pvc but the wind won in like week 2 of November winds here towards Brackenfell.

10 hours ago, Totemic said:

Where did you get the greenhouse plastic? I'm gonna have to put together a pvc frame and cover it soon. The dew did get hectic quite suddenly.

We should be able to sort you out a structure. I have seen some amazing things and i think it is actually not that expensive. One has to grow and evolve to make gardening work for you. 

• Agree 1

Seeds for Africa sells it. But I am sure if you contact ghtech in somerset west you could get it for half the price.
Vegtech across from Joostenberg also sells them. I bought a roll from them last year. I paid R15.44 per square but not sure what the prices are of ghtech.
3a4a87c799f38cdb4861b3a34f10fa16.jpg

I avoid that place as my girlfriends ex is one of the employees. But ja they are an option. Also clear IRB will do the trick aswell. I have seen some real dank come from a north facing wall with Clear polycarbonate roof sheets and 60% shade cloth side walls. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I avoid that place as my girlfriends ex is one of the employees. But ja they are an option. Also clear IRB will do the trick aswell. I have seen some real dank come from a north facing wall with Clear polycarbonate roof sheets and 60% shade cloth side walls. 

Yeah bru. For the first time in years I've moved to a place with a north facing back yard. Always been on the south with me having to contend with the houses shadow.

I'm renting though and cant nearly do what I want to, so it'll be a rather small structure. Not that I need much. Still have to find out if the landlord is ok with it.

I've always been in a habit of taking my plants indoors at night, I had a wendy grow room that ended up way to hot to use except as a dark room with massive ventilation.

What i do have now is a massive braai room, and going to put together a 40mm pvc square frame and panda film as my dark room. Will post pics as I get to it in the next week or so.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2020 at 8:22 PM, SkunkPharm said:

So the season has come to an end and it was better than the last outdoor run. And then I decided to see how long I can push it. I veged out some plants indoors and as I harvested I replaced them with new ones. I had some issues with mold, so I had to prevent the dew from settling on the plants at night. So the nethouse was covered qith greenhouse plastic. Will most definatley get 3 harvests in this year. Photo's below. The first 2 is the an outdoor Spumoni and the 3rd is the Orange Kush Cake I was gifted by @YourStonedBuddy

20200419_100250_HDR.jpg

20200507_181304.jpg

20200507_181347.jpg

Gahdamn bro! Shes looking better than my indoor run 😁

@trichomechaser

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

After last years bumper grows I am aiming to do 3 outdoor harvests this year seeing that we wil be limited to 8 plants in flower. My first batch of seeds went into the soil last week. Doing an Northen lights, OG Kush, white widow, ak and bubblegum autoflower run. Will stil plant another 3 to make up the 8 plant limit. 

Still making up my mind for photos for next year so far i have the following on the list. 

Sluricane, blunicorn and frosted apricots from in house genetics. Early lemon berry and orange kush cake from ethos. Spumoni from the plug seeds. Dream queen from humboldt seed co. Ghost train Haze from Rare dankness. 

Will do 2 runs of those.

Good luck to every one else's prep. If any one in CT would like clones. Shout. Don't have much atm but will have some coming up for summer.

• Like 7

Aweh, Sounds you’ve got a plan Stan! I’m on same path. 4 autos now. Then another 4 later.  

And then Im still trying to decide what to grow for my outdoor grow 😂

im up for a clone or 2 if you have spare when the time comes. 🙏🏻 

Ive always grown from seed. Be nice if someone does all that hard work and gives me a perfect specimen to grow! 0F87EDF2-179B-4668-9734-3D39C09C2A8A.jpeg.422b93025526dbef79e0261b5a26438d.jpeg0F87EDF2-179B-4668-9734-3D39C09C2A8A.jpeg.422b93025526dbef79e0261b5a26438d.jpeg

• Like 2

@SkunkPharmLooking forward to follow along. Also had a similar plan for the coming outdoor season. Actually 8 different Autoflowers and 2 Photos... Well looks like I need to decide which 2 of the 8 Autos I will not germinate this year.

I got a question. I see you've got seeds from In House Genetics. The other day I noticed how expensive they are compared to other seedbanks. Are they worth the price?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay420herb said:

Aweh, Sounds you’ve got a plan Stan! I’m on same path. 4 autos now. Then another 4 later.  

And then Im still trying to decide what to grow for my outdoor grow 😂

im up for a clone or 2 if you have spare when the time comes. 🙏🏻 

Ive always grown from seed. Be nice if someone does all that hard work and gives me a perfect specimen to grow! 0F87EDF2-179B-4668-9734-3D39C09C2A8A.jpeg.422b93025526dbef79e0261b5a26438d.jpeg0F87EDF2-179B-4668-9734-3D39C09C2A8A.jpeg.422b93025526dbef79e0261b5a26438d.jpeg

Cuts are great to grow if you want your plants to go straight into flower when you take them outside. Also you know what you will get out of the plant. No real surprises except for the size of the buds.

27 minutes ago, Fridgedoor said:

@SkunkPharmLooking forward to follow along. Also had a similar plan for the coming outdoor season. Actually 8 different Autoflowers and 2 Photos... Well looks like I need to decide which 2 of the 8 Autos I will not germinate this year.

I got a question. I see you've got seeds from In House Genetics. The other day I noticed how expensive they are compared to other seedbanks. Are they worth the price?

I only bought the frosted apricot seeds. The other 2 i got fron a friend as cuts from his mother. I only hav the slurricane in flower atm. Snd that plant really surprised me with siza and strech. After 3 or 4 weeks into flower it is covered in trichomes. Very pretty. But I dont know if I would pay the prce for the seeds. There is a couple os places selling clones at R200.a cut. Also a couple of.people on IG that will make you [sell] cuttings if you ask. So it's not always necessary to fork out the big bucks. But I am also in 2 minds about paying the big bucks as I have some OG's that rivals thosr strains on trichome production. But I am yet to make up my mind as they are still flowering.

20200805_152507_HDR.jpg

20200805_152527.jpg

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 3

Definitly looks awesome for 3 or 4 weeks into flower. I actually don't mind paying a bit more as long as it's going to pay out in the end. Then again I saw a 10 pack of reg seeds from them for a bit over 7000 Rand... Seems to be aimed at breeders or Pheno hunters.

Anyway I am curious about how your Sluricane turns out.

• Like 1

I have to agree. 7k for seeds is crazy. No matter how good they are. In house do produce some good stuff, but just how much better really?

I'm also running a slurricane clone I got, and it's very stretchy compared to my other plants, but its early to judge at only 3 weeks in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Totemic said:

I have to agree. 7k for seeds is crazy. No matter how good they are. In house do produce some good stuff, but just how much better really?

I'm also running a slurricane clone I got, and it's very stretchy compared to my other plants, but its early to judge at only 3 weeks in.

And then I want to run the chocolope x sluricane and all the new fem crosses from @Totemic and all the old ones. Its going to be a tough season. That is why an 8 plant limit will suck ass.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

And then I want to run the chocolope x sluricane and all the new fem crosses from @Totemic and all the old ones. Its going to be a tough season. That is why an 8 plant limit will suck ass.

It's going to be super difficult keeping all my moms under 15cm to be considered seedlings. Taking cannabis bonsai to a new level.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Pheno hunting under the new law is going to be difficult. Some plants refuse to stay small and you need the numbers for proper selection.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's going to be a nightmare. But that's where the community comes in. All my new F1 regulars are going to be freely available to the forum. Pheno hunting on a national scale bru.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 4