@Papegaaislaai

Did you ever use honey in a joint or blunt?

What honey are you referring to? Honey as in bee honey or are you referring to distillate that looks like honey?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I think there is some miss communication here, or whoever did it got some skewed info. HBO is sometimes referred to as honey. There is absolutely no reason to put normal honey on anything you are planning to smoke.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

23 hours ago, @Papegaaislaai said:

No actually saw people use actual honey not bho or hash oil just raw honey

How high were you already? :-stoned

• Like 1

Pretty fucking high haha I actually went and tried it its not as bad as you think.. I put some honey on the outside of the joint rolled it in kief and smoked that thangg!! It makes a very slow burn to it.

• Haha 1

Honey is about 80% carbohydrates. Mainly fructose and glucose. Sugars, when combusted, generate acetaldehyde, which has addictive properties. Many toxic (including carcinogenic) smoke compounds are generated from sugars. In particular, sugars increase the level of formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, acetone, acrolein, and 2-furfural in smoke. 

I dont personally think that using honey on your joints/cigarettes is a clever idea at all and it shouldn't be encouraged.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Honey is about 80% carbohydrates. Mainly fructose and glucose. Sugars, when combusted, generate acetaldehyde, which has addictive properties. Many toxic (including carcinogenic) smoke compounds are generated from sugars. In particular, sugars increase the level of formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, acetone, acrolein, and 2-furfural in smoke. 
I dont personally think that using honey on your joints/cigarettes is a clever idea at all and it shouldn't be encouraged.
Totemic one of our local masters dropping some knowledge over all this honey. Formaldehyde is used for keeping human parts in so they stay nice and toasty, just take a second. We'll wait while anyone who's smoked it is a lil paranoid atm

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@@Papegaaislaai  Sorry boet - you woz taken for a ride man!

Been making Honey Oil for +10 yrs now. Have enough fans to know its of an acceptable quality to load into a blade.

Would definitely check those sources.