Guest Totemic

Organic Super Soil and Pro Mix

Quite the thread revival, I know.

So who all is using this soil and how is it performing?

Do you just chuck the ingredients together in a big bin and close it and leave it outside? Does it need sun or heat?

Any modifications to the recipe? Freedom Farms soil has become popular, perhaps that's instead or?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I have a similar mix it is on par with freedom farms if not better. It takes time to make, but it is worth it.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

So I've bought majority of the ingredients, just a couple i'm struggling to find.

Mycoroot, Volcanic rock dust, Rock phosphate, Mushroom compost

Any ideas in JHB?

Mushroom compost is abundant in the cape as DoubleGrow produces it there. Maybe there's a doublegrow stockist in JHB(contact doublegrow) but I found theses guys who appear to have a nursery in Midrand. Give them a call and see if they have https://www.stanlerfarms.co.za/ 

Speak to these guys about where their product is stocked (rock dust) http://turbo-grow.co.za/ 

Rock phosphate you may have to get online. It's not something you'll find at every nursery. Perhaps you could order the rock dust and phosphate online

• Like 1

I’m outside PTA (Cullinan area), most nurseries stock mushroom compost but let me know if you can’t find any, I buy about 20 cubes a year so you’re welcome to a bucket or two if you’re willing to come and get it. It’ll be cheaper to just get it at a nursery if you take fuel into consideration though.

The rest of the stuff you’ll have to get online or at GTHydro in Fourways. I’ve phoned around quite a bit and couldn’t find any nurseries that stocks them.

Finally got everything and got around to mixing it, quite a satisfying task. And i think the end product looks fantastic. Can't wait to grow with this, thinking it needs something special.

976845615_SuperSoilCanvas.thumb.jpg.4669903aef4935497b9da7ce4d71dba7.jpg

1735399242_SuperSoil-20.thumb.jpg.1ab2e105ede5ca385b1172c0de929b48.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/25/2019 at 1:54 PM, PsyCLown said:

Quite the thread revival, I know.

So who all is using this soil and how is it performing?

Do you just chuck the ingredients together in a big bin and close it and leave it outside? Does it need sun or heat?

Any modifications to the recipe? Freedom Farms soil has become popular, perhaps that's instead or?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

i ran two autos in the mix indoors using 0 nutrients, check the diary here: https://www.420sa.co.za/topic/1967-yourstonedbuddys-auto-run/