Skunkpharms Indoor grows

SkunkPharm

Just now, StickyD420 said:

Honestly really impressive grow and plants👌

Huge respect 

@GGG is hopefully selling me his 2.4 x 2.4 so I can add more fans and give the plants more space. Might even look better on the next run. But I doubt it. Trying some new genetics in the next one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

@GGG is hopefully selling me his 2.4 x 2.4 so I can add more fans and give the plants more space. Might even look better on the next run. But I doubt it. Trying some new genetics in the next one.

That's a really nice size tent and excited for you if you do acquire it, as I'm certain you'll do it justice and grow to it's full potential 

9 weeks tomorrow. I realised that I mixed up my clones. Harvested a branch of what I thought was OKC.and realized when trimmimg it that it was infact OG kush. But every thing looks amazing. New plants in the tent today are.the Ghost Train Haze from Rare dankness and Blunicorn from In House Genetics. The large one is the sluricane. Last pic is the Rasberry Diesel. It is probably the most surprising of all the plants. I did not expect it tosmell this way.

20200730_172940~2.jpg

20200731_065536.jpg

20200731_065540.jpg

20200731_065553.jpg

20200731_065612_HDR.jpg

20200731_065602.jpg

• Like 10

On 7/13/2020 at 4:34 PM, SkunkPharm said:

I am done with load shedding. I have been looking to invest in this for years now. Eventually saved up enough.

2 x 110aH batteries

1 x 1440w inverter

Fuck Eskom thanks for LED's. Will be adding another 2 batteries when I have the funds.

20200713_162514.jpg

Ive literally got 3 invertors and have gone through 4 of those deep cycle batteries and it has never worked for me unfortunately. Something with the power at my place, i think caused to batteries to not charge and eventually die and 2 different electricians had no answers for me.. Strangely though, a cheap R300 charger charges the battery...

1 hour ago, afternoon blazer said:

AwSome grow bro. Colours are fantastic

What is the purp strain?

Spumoni from the plug seed bank. That free bie that you get when you buy seeds always seem to be the keeper. 

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zolrooker said:

Ive literally got 3 invertors and have gone through 4 of those deep cycle batteries and it has never worked for me unfortunately. Something with the power at my place, i think caused to batteries to not charge and eventually die and 2 different electricians had no answers for me.. Strangely though, a cheap R300 charger charges the battery...

Did u connect your batteries in series and then to yhe inverter?

Also could u share the batteries u used. And how old are they? Also the deep cycle batteries dont discharge to its full capacity. Normally 50/60 percent.

I think the gel batteries discharge alot better. But those batteries are 3-5 times for expensive compared to the lead deep cycle batteries. 

Also i use a 8a trickle charger battery.

Which is rated between the correct range for my battery size. R800(on promo) at makro. Charges my 1 battery well.

Another thing to concider is u have 3 inverters- are u using then all at once?

Can u maybe show us pics of what ur setup looks like. 

And maybe describe how u using the system and what is your total wattage being used for your power draw when using the inverter?

Fully charged. I run a big screen tv. Laptop. Wifi. Playstation. Couple of phone chargers and couple of LED house lights. - i get about 3 hours total.

If my battery discharged abit better.

I would have got 4 - 4.5 hours. The easiest solution for more time woukd be to add a battery.

20200617_173114.jpg

Screenshot_20200731-104927_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200609-193247_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200608-195916_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by afternoon blazer

5 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

Did u connect your batteries in series and then to yhe inverter?

Also could u share the batteries u used. And how old are they? Also the deep cycle batteries dont discharge to its full capacity. Normally 50/60 percent.

I think the gel batteries discharge alot better. But those batteries are 3-5 times for expensive compared to the lead deep cycle batteries. 

Also i use a 8a trickle charger battery.

Which is rated between the correct range for my battery size. R800(on promo) at makro. Charges my 1 battery well.

Another thing to concider is u have 3 inverters- are u using then all at once?

Can u maybe show us pics of what ur setup looks like. 

And maybe describe how u using the system and what is your total wattage being used for your power draw when using the inverter?

Fully charged. I run a big screen tv. Laptop. Wifi. Playstation. Couple of phone chargers and couple of LED house lights. - i get about 3 hours total.

If my battery discharged abit better.

I would have got 4 - 4.5 hours. The easiest solution for more time woukd be to add a battery.

Hey bud, yes i connected 2 batteries in series . Batteries were brand new (105ah deep cycle from Battery Centre). After a year they didnt work so i swapped them for 2 new ones (Battery centre tested the batteries after i had them hooked up for  year and confirmed that they were messed up by then..... didnt work either. That led me to question wheter my inverter was faulty.My bro had a spare inverter so i tried that and no luck (Inverter worked fine at my bros place). My other bro then put a solar system at his place so i took his old inverter which was also working at his place .. still no lick

I have heard that lithium ion batteries work well, but im not taking the chance. Spend enough on this inverter solution already with no results lol.

I only had it hooked up to my lights and had a couple of plug points with some low power devices hooked up. Wasnt even on quarter the load at any given time.

14 minutes ago, zolrooker said:

Hey bud, yes i connected 2 batteries in series . Batteries were brand new (105ah deep cycle from Battery Centre). After a year they didnt work so i swapped them for 2 new ones (Battery centre tested the batteries after i had them hooked up for  year and confirmed that they were messed up by then..... didnt work either. That led me to question wheter my inverter was faulty.My bro had a spare inverter so i tried that and no luck (Inverter worked fine at my bros place). My other bro then put a solar system at his place so i took his old inverter which was also working at his place .. still no lick

I have heard that lithium ion batteries work well, but im not taking the chance. Spend enough on this inverter solution already with no results lol.

I only had it hooked up to my lights and had a couple of plug points with some low power devices hooked up. Wasnt even on quarter the load at any given time.

Im not sure what the prob could be bro.

Suposed to be str8 forward and simple.

Coz theres not much connections anyway.

Sorry bro. Wish i could help further 😔

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the ladies are into the new tent. Mammoth 2.4x2.4 thanks to @GGG. Struggling to get all the spacing sorted but will get there. Still trimming the.last ones. Final weights not what I wanted. The old fabric pots dry out way to fast. May need to do multiple waterings a day. But for now i have wrapped the fabric pots in cling film to prevent them from drying out to quickly. Lets see what happens.

20200815_063856.jpg

20200815_063815.jpg

20200815_063806_HDR.jpg

20200815_063753_HDR.jpg

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

So things have tapered off a bit with the current grow, but the new trains I am runing is still fire. Especially the Ghost Train Haze. Hands down the best plant I've grown. The blunicorn reminds me of the Spumoni. Similar bud structure and colours.  Last pic is the critical x banner from GSRseeds.

20200906_130900_HDR.jpg

20200906_082407_HDR.jpg

20200906_101918.jpg

20200906_130812.jpg

• Like 8