Skunkpharms Indoor grows

SkunkPharm

Looks amazing bru. How does the rain affect the plants? Me and my friend want to do a outdoor girl in big a pot for the next season coming up

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

If she is in soil you don't have to worry about the rain. But with the hydro/coco I want to avoid a big swing in the pH of the medium. That is the only real reason I am careful atm. The other option I have thought about is to cover the pots with something but I have not put much thought into that option yet. Maybe you have some ideas. I am looking to go all organic. I have made my first batch of soil. It is cooking in the garage. Will see how that goes. I am looking to improve the formula I used with my last outdoor grow.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For real brother?? Well dang I was actually looking at some soil recipes earlier this morning, which one did you go with? Have you thought of getting some of those plastic lids you'd get on a 20/25L bucket you buy at plastic land? I'd cut the lip edge off to make it smooth, cut a slid to the centre of it where you drill a hole, so essentially you'd open the slid up to wrap it around the stalk, then slightly overlay the outer edge where your slid starts and just get like a cabletie to insert. So when it overlaps a little it'll make a slight cone shape? Well that's just a quick idea off of my head. I'm trying to convince my friend of doing a 200L full organic soil pot

I got a recipe out of a book. True Living Organics. I have to wing it a bit as I could not find everything I needed in such a limited time.

Which soil make did you go with? I saw GLO on here has a few recipes that needs cooking for 2 months so might just look at that.

Recycled soil from previous grow. Coco, perlite and vermicompost as a base. The added organic fertilizer for fruiting plants, guano, bone meal, turbogrow, mycorrhiza, rock phosphate, kelp, gold dust(CaSO4) that is what I can remember off the top of head.

• Like 1

Recycled soil from previous grow. Coco, perlite and vermicompost as a base. The added organic fertilizer for fruiting plants, guano, bone meal, turbogrow, mycorrhiza, rock phosphate, kelp, gold dust(CaSO4) that is what I can remember off the top of head.

Shot bru. We're gonna have to start cooking our soil if we want to stand a chance at getting a big girl before flowering comes round next year

• Like 1

Shot bru. We're gonna have to start cooking our soil if we want to stand a chance at getting a big girl before flowering comes round next year

I am planning on growing in a 200l pot. One plant. Only. Thinking of doing a cookies an Kush plant. Still looking for the right breeder to go with.

• 2 weeks later...

The auto's all have about a week or 2 left. They all have PM. So spraying Hydrogen peroxide. The 2 Charlotte's Angels I reckon another month and a half. Will have to Finish those inside if the cape winter comes this year.856fc98a83fb4a4c19c34833103afdb1.jpg0436cbddfc4ddb7539e789b1409d326f.jpg11d29d07b968659908481142d8f47ef4.jpg75da6d2dcefc78c7d4fb6895c14be6ff.jpgee28c94350a3ef92c173660edef6f58f.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok last 2 plants left. These 2 are photos and are still finishing off. We have made the extraction. Got 20ml from a 170 gram. Just more than 10% yield. Then made capsules with some of the oil. Used a CBD infused oil to make the caps. So if it is all correct it would be a 2.5:1 CBD:THC oil. 067b42fb169efb20e1b32165e322a3dd.jpg4a3762d6e41f8a3cbcf892c16937cd6f.jpgba60ec7c71885cbf2edbb59b79eb010e.jpg09a9400a14e875259b8bbd9ecad0cb12.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
I just started a cannatonic, I would love to know how you prepare your oil. There’s so many ways online I just want to make some oil capsules for me but scared I poison myself
Once your about to make. Send me a pm

I dunno how i missed these posts [mention=1428]SkunkPharm[/mention]

How much plant material do you need to get like 10ml's of oil bruv?
It depends on the plant. I normally work on a 10% yield. So 100gr equal 10ml usually. But if you make 5ml and divide it in 20mg doses that is equal to 250 doses. And if you take it as maintenance one or 2 caps a day. There is enough time to grow another plant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1