Skunkpharms Indoor grows

SkunkPharm

Ok new CBD grow started. Changed the lights up a bit. Got 2 Bridgelux Vero 29 cobs from growopz. And also picked up an old 150w MH shopfront spotlight for next to nothing. With the bulb it cost me R400. Plants seem to be liking it. Any way this grow I have 2 CBD Charlotte's Angel, Blue CBD Auto and Pineapple Dew going. The later 2 plant have CBD:THC ratio of 2:1. I must say, the smoke from these strains are awesome. I seem to get serious paranoia from high THC. Any way they make good meds too. a2a2f7c83e6f6ef8f3eb3c5c6d27263e.jpg1ad7646bae07ef430b295c9390beee68.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I also suffer from some sort of paranoia when it comes to smoking high THC, were in the past i could smoke copious amounts of high THC and never get to a point of "I'm Too High"

I have never really tried CBD, know of its massive benefits but nun of these "Online Vendors" Offer a high CBD strain just all high THC. They offer the CBD cartridges but at 1k - 1.5K to find out if something works for me is a bit steep for my budget.  

Know of any recommendations of where "CBD Flower" can be sourced? Would be greatly appreciated :-thumbsup

I also suffer from some sort of paranoia when it comes to smoking high THC, were in the past i could smoke copious amounts of high THC and never get to a point of "I'm Too High"
I have never really tried CBD, know of its massive benefits but nun of these "Online Vendors" Offer a high CBD strain just all high THC. They offer the CBD cartridges but at 1k - 1.5K to find out if something works for me is a bit steep for my budget.  
Know of any recommendations of where "CBD Flower" can be sourced? Would be greatly appreciated :-thumbsup
There is some people selling high CBD strains but is normally sells out quite quickly. Trophy seeds have some Dinafem strains that are 1:1.

There is some people selling high CBD strains but is normally sells out quite quickly. Trophy seeds have some Dinafem strains that are 1:1.

Some real good growth this week. The Pineapple Dew are doing the best at this stage. The Blue CBD auto is also getting on decently the small one right back had some root damage. So will probably stay small. This will be the last week of veg then they will go outside to flower. 7db124144cc5e1117339abc5df6a7c32.jpgc7df7112132b1e8a73cbff995221a5d3.jpg5b453ea02ef0999c17ccf9a2d9d377a1.jpg

• Like 2

If they are going outside, why dont you introduce them to the Sun now already, and just use the indoor environment to add extra "daytime" hours. They will benefit way more from the Sun imo.
:-peace
I am not at home during the day. I leave early and only get home at night. And this will be my first experiment with growing in Coco outside. Still need to figure out how to keep the rain out of the medium. Took down an outdoor plant on Saturday so either Tuesday or Wednesday the first one will go outside.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi
Where can I get Charlotte's Angel localy "CPT'
I am still new to growing  and would prefer to stick to the indica strains 
Check out info about the strain below. She is a Sativa dominant hybrid. Smoking CBD flower is awesome too. 49f071a2b9ba87f5e57fe55159392463.jpg

• Like 1