Chocolope Project

Totemic

51 minutes ago, Pvt_sToNeR said:

That is brilliant, i've done research on plants that effect the soil around your cannabis but never dug deep to find out what other plants can do for cannabis above ground  🤓 

Symbiosis is rather handy ... humans could learn a thing or 2 on that...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Outdoor pollination isnt breeding. Its random and pollen can travel for hundreds of kms and stay viable as long as it stays dry . Collecting the pollen and dusting prepared clones provides the control a person wants when breeding.

Although this male amongst my outdoors will be responsible for most of the pollination, there will be other donors as well.

Edited by Totemic

dude your gonna have seeds for dayzzzz. and barely no bud? I'm guessing you have a indoor setup?

27 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Outdoor pollination isnt breeding. Its random and pollen can travel for hundreds of kms and stay viable as long as it stays dry . Collecting the pollen and dusting prepared clones provides the control a person wants when breeding.

Although this male amongst my outdoors will be responsible for most of the pollination, there will be other donors as well.

38 minutes ago, Totemic said:

This mission of mine goes far beyond the promise of sensimilla outdoor bud which will never happen. That male will only be around for a specific time period, and its the seeds im after...so...

Yeah sorry as the name suggests Im a noob so I'm easily confused. I thought you were doing a breeding run on the chocolope outside. Wanted to try a little go at pollen chucking for funsies but a breeder said doing outside could mean contamination from jut pollen so I wouldn't know which is which. I live about 2km from a valley where its grown. And in a windy area. No sensimilia  round here sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Totemic said:

All is progressing smoothly. Still far far away from budshot material though.

20190307_070024.thumb.jpg.02d807f56ff3656139333cf29d151e9f.jpg

20190307_070041.thumb.jpg.7c231735003794dda4bde8ebe46003c8.jpg

20190307_070058.thumb.jpg.8dd4a682a1f373d3f96986ccab871e6f.jpg

:-peace

O wow.. nice... very nice..👏👏👏

I'm so pissed off today. Checked the girls and they were pollinated. Seeds starting to form..:-hairpull My neighbour's male did a thorough job of it.. Now I have a bagseed seed bank....:-wtf

Edited by Stinger96

O wow.. nice... very nice..
I'm so pissed off today. Checked the girls and they were pollinated. Seeds starting to form..:-hairpull My neighbour's male did a thorough job of it.. Now I have a bagseed seed bank....:-wtf
I actually don't feel to bad about the fact that I found 2 seeds in my Green Crack. I now know there is someone who is growing near me. And now I can grow those 2 seeds.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...