Chocolope Project

Totemic

Well how glorious is it to post here on a legal subject and what perfect timing for a decent outdoor grow.

So this year will be full of shelved breeding projects that have been piling up over the years.

First seeds in pots are my Chocolope line and hoping to see some big bud action from the kabbalah's side. :poke

Anyway stick around. Plenty more genetics to put in the mix this year. :-puffin

Edited by Totemic

Hahahaha, hey Mr Neighborhood watch must be licking his wounds. He must be feeling a right ass right about now. Has he approached you since the judgement?

Anyway we all in a dream world buddy and it's great hahaha.

So when do we in the Western Cape plant our outdoor plants, bearing in mind I don't want too much of a monster plant, don't want it climbing over the wall and infringing on my neighbours rights?

The big concern for growers now is the fucks that will steal our grow right before our eyes days before harvest

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, hey Mr Neighborhood watch must be licking his wounds. He must be feeling a right ass right about now. Has he approached you since the judgement?

Anyway we all in a dream world buddy and it's great hahaha.

So when do we in the Western Cape plant our outdoor plants, bearing in mind I don't want too much of a monster plant, don't want it climbing over the wall and infringing on my neighbours rights?

The big concern for growers now is the fucks that will steal our grow right before our eyes days before harvest

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Haha. Yeah Mr NHW must be feeling it now. I can see he desperately wants to approach me but alas we have a final trial date of 30 Jan and wont be talking to each other until that day.

I like planting in September to November for outdoors. The september babies get big though. Still no reason why you cant apply training to your girls. Spread the 4m height horizontally. I personally would love to plant a crap load of Malawi in my front yard and let them close off the house :-hilarious

Yeah theft of my plants was also my first thought. Might put up cctv on my grow areas. That way it will be easier to lay theft charges.

I followed you chocolope journal but was so green between the ears I never spoke...... Well spoke anything of interest back then......lol

I'm going to be interested in following your grow with both strains as the choco is a stunner I know that but the Kabbalah especially......

On 9/28/2018 at 7:03 AM, Totemic said:

Haha. Yeah Mr NHW must be feeling it now. I can see he desperately wants to approach me but alas we have a final trial date of 30 Jan and wont be talking to each other until that day.

I like planting in September to November for outdoors. The september babies get big though. Still no reason why you cant apply training to your girls. Spread the 4m height horizontally. I personally would love to plant a crap load of Malawi in my front yard and let them close off the house :-hilarious

Yeah theft of my plants was also my first thought. Might put up cctv on my grow areas. That way it will be easier to lay theft charges.

Mate I have plenty malawi hybrids for you lol

Ran kabbalha again and yeah they are tired got one or two hoping will do some thing fingers crossed. But still keen and what you have planned. As for Mr knob captain wannabe his day is coming lol 

As for the cctv Ive heard of a few cases of pot pirates using drones to scout crops local to me. 

19 hours ago, Totemic said:

A month in and the Chocolope is well on their way with another 9 a week out of the soil.

The kabbalah didnt make it. The seeds were too old I guess.

20181024_155147.jpg

20181024_155133.jpg

Nice rustica you got there. I have about 5 different species of tobacco seeds if you're interested.  Is that a Hawaiian wood rose I see in the back ? or perhaps and early morning glory ?

3 hours ago, greenkush said:

Nice rustica you got there. I have about 5 different species of tobacco seeds if you're interested.  Is that a Hawaiian wood rose I see in the back ? or perhaps and early morning glory ?

Those are plain old Virginia gold. I like the mild tobacco and the size of the leaves make great blunts. I would grow out more types if tobacco wasnt such a mission to get the babies big enough and in time to plant out so I stick to one.

I wish those were baby woodrose. I do have heavenly blues coming up in the garden though. Those are Jelly Melons.

• 3 weeks later...

2 weeks later and the females are settling in well. Structure forming quite well. Currently 70cm and considering if I want a conifer or if I'm going to top at 1m.

The bottom pic is the male I chose out of the males. The same bushy structure is one of my selection criteria. He is going into force flower for pollen collection now before summer is out.

20181114_124926.jpg

20181114_124944-1.jpg

20181114_125007.jpg

• Like 4