Jump to content

Memorable experiences on weed


PsyCLown
 Share

Recommended Posts

So the thread @Chris Jay started recently got me thinking...

 

I thought it might be cool for members to share some of their memorable experiences they have had on weed.

I have more of these than cool places I have smoked at.

 

Don't have time to type my story out now, however will post it once I get a chance - others are welcome to post theirs in the meantime.

  • Like 2
  • Fire! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@PsyCLown See we getting the creative juices flowing. Good idea, I will fire away with what comes to mind straight away, going to start off with memorable celebs. 

1. Late one night on a cannabis farm August 2021, given a bag of 50 samples of bud, asked to arrange a smoke up and judging session with Gareth Prince, Simon Strain Hunters and Jeremy Acton. 
2. Sitting with Jules Stobbs 2019 a couple days after D Day, in his space cadet cannabis chair in a beautiful surrounding with beautiful people, hitting a dab. 
3. Sitting in a drug rehab centre near OR Tambo around 2008, smoking a swazi 99 joint with the founder of the Global Cannabis March, Dana Beal ( The original Yippie ) , talking about cannabis, ibogaine, activism and the steak we would be having for dinner that night. 
4. Hosting Marc Emery and Jules Stobbs in March 2019, smoking a joint with them, he was too nervous to try my space cookies! 
5. 2008, promoted the Howard Marks tour in SA, got the opportunity to give him a present, spend sometime with him and smoke a joint in my flat while living in JHB. 
6. Sitting at a table outside Cool Runnings Fourways, with a bunch of guys, while organising a cannabis activism event and talking cannabis. The one dude rolls a tulip, we light it up and then find out who the guys are, cause it was my first tuplip and burnt perfectly. I was sitting at the table with the Prime Circle band!!!! 

 

Most memorable strains and places. 

1. Smoking Jack Herer in Amsterdam 1998. 
2. Vaping Congolese Wax in PE 2017. 
3. Smoking cannabis cup winner, Super Lemon Haze in Amsterdam 2008. 
4. Smoking Cali O in JHB Chilli peppers launched the song with the same name around 2003. 
5.  Using Simon Strainhunters pure pondo sativa oil during the day and getting my shit done. 2022. 

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

first thing that comes to mind, first time I smoked obviously one never parts with that memory, but there's no big story around my first time. 

second that comes to mind. the highest I have ever been, I have a couple stories, but a hand full of them start with smoking a chillum with some rastas. especially those hash chillums.... dear god.... puff puff puff puff puff till you get a big cherry going then take the biggest hit of your life, will make your vision blurry for a few seconds as you try with all your might to not cough and let the smoke out slowly and little bit at a time, otherwise you risk a cough you gona cough for hours. 

seriously, fuck any extract or any "pure" whatever, smoke a chillum with the rastas you'll forever know what being high really means. when you have to walk away from the crowd to get fresh air, you turn back to look at everyone and it's like you lost your perception of depth and you seeing double, almost feels like you could pass out at any moment. couple deep breaths of fresh air and a sip of water you'll be good and higher than you have ever been, no doubt. 

I remember watching the Ganjier on youtube, they discuss all kinds of things for Cannabis connoisseurs. The host Derek Gilman had Frenchy Canoli on, THE hashman! Frenchy packed a hash chillum, this is the only episode Derek actually had a time out after the hit 😅 he blew out the smoke and immediatly handed off the chillum! that man was wobbling in his seat feeling like he is about to fall off the side of the planet. hahahahah I am telling you guys, if you have not experienced a proper chillum smoke, it's a bucketlist thing. you'll have a new respect for cannabis and how powerful it can be. 

Dereks chillum hit at 22:30 😅😅

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

first thing that comes to mind, first time I smoked obviously one never parts with that memory, but there's no big story around my first time. 

second that comes to mind. the highest I have ever been, I have a couple stories, but a hand full of them start with smoking a chillum with some rastas. especially those hash chillums.... dear god.... puff puff puff puff puff till you get a big cherry going then take the biggest hit of your life, will make your vision blurry for a few seconds as you try with all your might to not cough and let the smoke out slowly and little bit at a time, otherwise you risk a cough you gona cough for hours. 

seriously, fuck any extract or any "pure" whatever, smoke a chillum with the rastas you'll forever know what being high really means. when you have to walk away from the crowd to get fresh air, you turn back to look at everyone and it's like you lost your perception of depth and you seeing double, almost feels like you could pass out at any moment. couple deep breaths of fresh air and a sip of water you'll be good and higher than you have ever been, no doubt. 

I remember watching the Ganjier on youtube, they discuss all kinds of things for Cannabis connoisseurs. The host Derek Gilman had Frenchy Canoli on, THE hashman! Frenchy packed a hash chillum, this is the only episode Derek actually had a time out after the hit 😅 he blew out the smoke and immediatly handed off the chillum! that man was wobbling in his seat feeling like he is about to fall off the side of the planet. hahahahah I am telling you guys, if you have not experienced a proper chillum smoke, it's a bucketlist thing. you'll have a new respect for cannabis and how powerful it can be. 

Dereks chillum hit at 22:30 😅😅

 

Ja checked that episode. The oke was blitzed as faaark haha! Excellent Youtube channel. Same here. Back in the days when toking garlic chillums with the seasoned okes on, as they used to call it, "higher grade". Same vibes. Electric vision and diiiik laggies that lasted for hours. Good times!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That reminds me of a story. I once had a random bagseed plant that grew on my balcony before i had a yard. Friends came over for a braai and i had a little someting someting from that plant. Tasted like shit but hit you like a tank. We puffed and laughed. They all went to the bathroom as you do while drinking a couple of beeries and every time someone came back from the bathroom they told us that they were so fkn stoned that the bathroom tiles were changing shapes and the walls were moving. It could've been my flatmate's random piss feed that contributed to the illucinations or it was a great strain lost in time.🦸🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many moons ago...did the UK working holiday thing with my two brothers, we've always been best mates. Got introduced to hashish, had it every which way you could imagine, from straight joints to hot knives to japanese fontains and then this crazy aussie oke produces this frozen carved rock pipe from the deepfreeze. Later found out its called a chillum. Better be right with your stuff if you want puff on that thing.

We traveled and worjed all over. Harvested hops in Canterbury, met up with some awesome ppl from canada, aus, poland and rsa, we were a lekker group. Did a lot of funky stuff together. Ever seen 8 peeps hotboxing a two man tent.... 20years later we still laugh at that one. Most brilliant time spent with awesome individuals.

Remember parking on the hill in Edinburgh waiting for Elton John to open at the Edinburgh castle. We munched some bread with cheese and drank wine for dinner, after there was a friss cone going round before we went in. Music was beyond anything....

It was an epic, crazy ass time with some of my best memories.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I discovered that after smoking weed, I'm just a machine in bed, as strange as that may sound. I even decided to ask around and read on the Internet why this happens and it turns out I am not the only one. It is true that marijuana has an effect on libido at https://www.smokeandpoke.com/blog/how-does-marijuana-affect-sex-drive/. I can't tell you in words how great it was, so now I only do it when I smoke.:rastabanana

Edited by Maxxx17
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, there are a lot of celebrities in your vision. I hope that's not all the people you've smoked a joint with. I think my profession also has a little of an imprint on my visions. Dispensary Edmonton ALBERTA is usually my starting point for imaginary journeys. You go in there for a little bit of fun, and you're assured of a space voyage on the Enterprise for the evening. Since I often have to look up into the sky in my line of work, my fantasies are most often alien. Sometimes I am even glad that it is only in my head.

Edited by StephanieGris
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2019, Graspop fest Belguim via Amsterdam.

Loaded up with stash from many shops, wide selection, some of the strongest flowers ever: Columbia. Rental car for the trip, Slayer, Lamb Of God, Slipknot, Gojira, Phil Anselmo, Kiss, White Chapel, Aborted, Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth etc in one weekend.

Maybe next year.

  • Like 3
  • Fire! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2022 at 3:46 PM, Maxxx17 said:

I discovered that after smoking weed, I'm just a machine in bed, as strange as that may sound. I even decided to ask around and read on the Internet why this happens and it turns out I am not the only one. It is true that marijuana has an effect on libido. I can't tell you in words how great it was, so now I only do it when I smoke.:rastabanana

Hahaha, sex is definitely better after smoking.

My friends and I ended up on this topic briefly a week or two ago and we agreed that sex is better after smoking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember the best "hotbox" I'd ever been in. We took 2 black bags, cut down the sides and joined them with some tape. Once joined you can comfortably fit it over 2 people's upper halves. We then sat together on a couch and tucked the ends of the bags under us, lit up a joint and smoked until a point where the was so little air in there that a lighter wouldn't ignite. A bored friend came up with the idea and had me try it out with him, I was afraid, and to this day I think it was fucking dumb, but I'll never forget the amount of laughter and just how high we got off our R30 jut that day! 😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We went for a drive and puff and ended pulling over by a nearby stream nearby farms. We lit our joints and about halfway through buddy went for a pee. Minutes later came running yelling:

"DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE THEY ARE SHOOTING AT US!!!" 

Next second I see a HUGE signal flare going up and lighting the heavens. We sped away from there laughing/stressing/panicking, all the emotions with people, probably farmers or farm watchers yelling. We never went back there to puff... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
Quote

[POST REMOVED]

That sounds like a kaka situation. I guess that the herb doesn't affect everyone the same way. With pre-existing mental conditions it could go either way. Take a break. Take a KitKat . Use the herb. Don't abuse the herb.

Edited by Ill_Evan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Weskush said:

That sounds like a kaka situation. I guess that the herb doesn't affect everyone the same way. With pre-existing mental conditions it could go either way. Take a break. Take a KitKat . Use the herb. Don't abuse the herb.

Sorry man, that was a bot. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...