In-house Grow

CoolJ

Good day fam! 

So I'm back up and growing again! 

This time it's 4 x Loud Cake (seed) and 1 x Dirty Kush Breath (Clone) 

They all started in some freedom farms starter and then moved into CannaPro and started feeding Mega Solutions. 

They struggled a bit for the 1st 2 weeks while I was getting conditions in order, they don't like anything under 18 degrees but since Temps are more stable they are growing nicely. 

I've topped them already and they responding well. There's one loud cake that's standing out with growth and structure but excited to see how they turn out. 

They currently under 2 x 120w Modugrow I'll turn on the 240w QB in 2 weeks and then add another 90w later. 

I'm hoping to flip the 1st week of October 🙏🏼

IMG_20210917_141120.jpg

IMG_20210917_141020.jpg

IMG_20210917_140955.jpg

IMG_20210917_140937.jpg

• Like 11
  • Fire! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just another little update! 

I did a major defoliation(1st) on the 30th(I felt that I removed too many leaved and branches) but by the time 5th October (2nd Pic) 

I changed to 12/12 for Flower on the 5th and added an extra 90w light to maximize light penatration and coverage. 

Got 570W for Flower hoping to beat my previous grow but time will tell. 

IMG_20210930_205457.jpg

IMG_20211005_195252.jpg

IMG_20211006_153835.jpg

• Like 6

1 week into flower and I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or if this is a potential hermie, there is abit of a "bump" between the pistols. 

I became concerned about this as I've seen a few reports on reddit and IG about hermies with this strain. 

20211013_192149.jpg

20211013_192158.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Totemic said:

It seems a lot of In-house gear has taken this downturn and throwing nanners across a few lines...

I've never had a single hermie on inhouse genetics and I've grown over 10 different strains. Exotic Genetix and Ethos are the worst for hermies, look at theme funny and they throw balls.

21 hours ago, greenkush said:

I've never had a single hermie on inhouse genetics and I've grown over 10 different strains. Exotic Genetix and Ethos are the worst for hermies, look at theme funny and they throw balls.

Yeah, popped many In House Genetics seeds and have not had any hermie issues.

Maybe it's luck. Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

i dont know, 

my coveted Sugarcane Hermies (with Nanners) in high heat situations... i havent been able to pin point the exact temp, but my guess is anything over 29 and she shits herself a bit.

but as for herming like yours are, expressing legit make flowers and fem flowers, then yea thats a shit show and no amount of experience or knowledge or equipment will make those plants not herm

sorry for your hard luck man! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CreX said:

i dont know, 

my coveted Sugarcane Hermies (with Nanners) in high heat situations... i havent been able to pin point the exact temp, but my guess is anything over 29 and she shits herself a bit.

but as for herming like yours are, expressing legit make flowers and fem flowers, then yea thats a shit show and no amount of experience or knowledge or equipment will make those plants not herm

sorry for your hard luck man! 

Nanners and hermies, not quite the same I guess and your nanners seem to be stress based as I have not had nanners on the sugarcane but my temps never exceed 27C inside the tent.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PsyCLown said:

Nanners and hermies, not quite the same I guess and your nanners seem to be stress based as I have not had nanners on the sugarcane but my temps never exceed 27C inside the tent.

yup! 

i actually just figured everyone was tuning inhouse for hermies, where infact its just Nanners... but these plants are straight hermie

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

I've had plants throw out a nanner or 2 late in flower but never experienced this so early in flower. 

When they express during preflower stretch from the primordial spots at the node, it's most likely dominate hermie. Those same plants may not have expressed as hermie outdoors. Sometimes the stresses of indoor are just not manageable by the plant. 

• Like 1