What strain did you smoke last?

420SA

Let's get this going again. What strain did you guys smoke last?

I had some Aurora Kush with a little bit of the Citradelic Sunset which was left in my grinder. Was good, the Aurora Kush has a great smell to it I feel however the Citradelic Sunset is more potent.

Currently having sum 9 pound hammer and sluricane, both are actually heavy hitters, but doesnt last as long as I would like, probably cos I go raiding the fridge soon after having some :-hilarious

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some auto white widow grown by a friend I have a seed to and some random sativa I got from another aqaintence

But the main course is Glamberry from bay seeds busy drying and smelling awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Every winter I enjoy my neighbors' outdoor harvest, he grows one big plant each of 6-8 different strains. This year the highlights (and what I'm currently smoking) for me are:

Critical Silver Haze by Delicious seeds - not the most potent but has an extremely bright fruity smell and the taste matches it really closely. Great all day smoke.

Purple Wreck by Reserva Privada/DNA Genetics - strongest of the lot by a decent margin, the buds smelled 100% like ripe litchis, took an extra 2 months for that litchi smell to come back in the cure, but it did come back. Amazing smoke, light body blows with a knockout punch to the temple, I would love to try growing this strain indoors, but its soooooooo leafy