Prom

Prom

Good Morning and Welcome to the last day of Week 3 😊 

No feeding, but I lowered the light again a bit ^^ I leave it here for now.

2079539720_Plants28May0800.thumb.jpg.848b454b033d7fda142c1271fbe34d25.jpg

Running on 561-570 PAR Picture hit a bit the low reading ^^ Distance is now 60cm

1169286986_May28561PAR.thumb.jpg.c13aae12878ac73d7e07387e23b6b3a0.jpg

Distance issue is nice visible here.. is very hard to hang the correct distance in a multi lamp setup. The QB would be way lower, if only one would be active inside the tent.

I think is the reason why my readings for flower were so much off. Even I tested them single in a empty tent. Depending on light configuration 600 Watt lights have very different hanging distances. And the LUX meters I tested on my phone had up to 20% different results.. then you can also just guess. 100cm hanging distance or 80cm.. is a word. 

Video 27 - 28 May

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Prom said:

Running on 561-570 PAR Picture hit a bit the low reading ^^ Distance is now 60cm

Distance issue is nice visible here.. is very hard to hang the correct distance in a multi lamp setup. The QB would be way lower, if only one would be active inside the tent.

I think is the reason why my readings for flower were so much off. Even I tested them single in a empty tent. Depending on light configuration 600 Watt lights have very different hanging distances. And the LUX meters I tested on my phone had up to 20% different results.. then you can also just guess. 100cm hanging distance or 80cm.. is a word. 

Video 27 - 28 May

The end of the video is so sick! They like start reaching!

Edited by ORGANinc.

Keep in mind.. when the video ends, they go dark in the single day vids ^^ you see how they prepare to go dark. 😎 plants are cool...

I made the first long video.. cut all single days I had into the first 3 weeks. Also gave it a speed up (again 3x)^^

Youtube censors it.. tried to change.. but is fun to watch them wiggle 😁

• Like 6

Any of those sport cameras will do the trick.. they all have time laps. I use a Garmin Pro Elite.. over 5 years old ^^ Just does FullHD.. but the battery holds for 4+ hours, what I like. I will add a second for the top View ^^

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 8:22 AM, Prom said:

Video 27 - 28 May

Looking good brother, your mq-500 caught my eye. Been looking for a decent meter for awhile

Edited by Marzcanna

You can't compare my QBs to MH HID lights.. OK, you can, but grow wise my QBs lose.. they win by energy consumption 😁 So far I am happy for 3 weeks old plants.

They get a re-pot soon.. going into a 10L pot.  I only add Epsom as soon as I see a Mg issue.

I very much feel the Eskom price hike on my monthly bill. 

But they had their first 7 finger done end week 3.. wouldn't call it slow 🤓

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

Not really comparing them to MH HID bud, I'm running a DIY led light running at 88watt if that's what you're referring to? 

Since I Sprayed epsom as foliar, I feel compelled to suggest it to others 🌚

It does wonders. 

Suggested ratio?

@Prom ...i would pot them up sooner rather than later... At this rate my ladies may over take yours within this week!

It's not a race by any means.... But veg time is precious and I'm not seeing nice new green growth like the last 2 weeks

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, iGrowDagga said:

My spray can is 750ml, I add about a pinky nail sized scoop/heap of Epsom. 

Mix in lukewarm water and allow to cool down first. 

Epsom salts has its place in my garden... i used to go through about 2kg a year more or less... my balcony plants get some now and then when i feel like it... and i add about a teaspoon in 40L every other week just to keep up with the rapid growing ladies, and i dont ever see any deficiencies for mg 

i try my very best to not spray my plants unless i have to... if my plants get 2 sprays of anything in their 5 month cycle, it is a lot

what im trying to say is... rather feed Mg to the plant with their normal feed as opposed to spraying them to much

7 minutes ago, iGrowDagga said:

Why? 😮

My plants gets a foliar spray every day as soon as I get home😮

!!!!!!!!!!!No way Jose man!!!!!!!!!

im not gonna tell you how to do your things, your grows are not bad.... but god damn lol

Nooo stress ^^ end result counts 😁 Week 3 Day 4 Update

I made the pot wet, top to bottom today. Sill same feeding (1ml Fish Mix/2ml Bio Heaven per liter mix)

531333212_Plants31May0845.thumb.jpg.087bb1c7f77e6331922fc7349dd12a97.jpg

Video 30 - 31 May

Edited by Prom
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Prom said:

Nooo stress ^^ end result counts 😁 Week 4 Day 4 Update

I made the pot wet, top to bottom today. Sill same feeding (1ml Fish Mix/2ml Bio Heaven per liter mix)

531333212_Plants31May0845.thumb.jpg.087bb1c7f77e6331922fc7349dd12a97.jpg

Video 30 - 31 May

lakka, i think they will like that hehe

5 minutes ago, CreX said:

lakka, i think they will like that hehe

Yes, agree.. I kept them rather on the dry side.. curious how the roots will look like. Leaves need to reach the outside of the pot before I re-pot.

• Like 1

Day 4 of week 4.. the First June 2021 Update

Got nothing, pot still wet from the flooding from yesterday 😁

1577041855_Plants1June0800.thumb.jpg.eb6d4802c094edaa8c263018457081f9.jpg

Had load shedding.. so there is a little jump, I didn't move the cam with the plants into the mother tent, running on battery backup. 

Edited by Prom
  • Like 4