First time autoflower grow

CG420za

Lekker man,

What an unexpected elegant solution to a ''pain the neck'' problem.
Mother nature is all about balance and equilibrium. Us humans tend to eff up that balance and then many times we wonder to ourselves.... wtf???

Glad it worked so well for you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I've been battling spider mites since November last year. I haven't been able to get rid of them entirely ever since. When I think I've cleared them out they show up again. It never becomes a plague but they never disappear either. They really are cunts! I'm sure it's down to heavy foot traffic in my garage which is where my tents are. It's impossible to keep it as clean as it should be.... Try and be mindful of where you were before you enter your grow area. Change shoes and clothes if necessary.
Once that finished plant is out of there maybe do a spray with neem once a week for 3 or 4 weeks just to make sure that any possible spread can be prevented
Hi 420SA,
Give those spider mites something better to eat and they might leave your cannabis plants alone. The buggers seem to love my tomato plants and apparently they like squash and celery(as mentioned by other members on this forum). Wouldnt some companion plants or ''sacrificial'' plants help with your problem?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, 420SA said:

I've been battling spider mites since November last year. I haven't been able to get rid of them entirely ever since. When I think I've cleared them out they show up again. It never becomes a plague but they never disappear either. They really are cunts! I'm sure it's down to heavy foot traffic in my garage which is where my tents are. It's impossible to keep it as clean as it should be.... Try and be mindful of where you were before you enter your grow area. Change shoes and clothes if necessary.

Once that finished plant is out of there maybe do a spray with neem once a week for 3 or 4 weeks just to make sure that any possible spread can be prevented

Predatory mites are your friend, after dosing my plants with mites for thrips I have not seen one in sight.

5 minutes ago, greenkush said:

Predatory mites are your friend, after dosing my plants with mites for thrips I have not seen one in sight.

Predatory mites are great! Very effective at taking down a population or thrips, white flies, spider mite larvae... But you have to pay for them... And regularly reintroduce them to your garden to keep their effective populations up. 

I just stumbled apon a cheaper, also reliable method haha 

26 minutes ago, CreX said:

Predatory mites are great! Very effective at taking down a population or thrips, white flies, spider mite larvae... But you have to pay for them... And regularly reintroduce them to your garden to keep their effective populations up. 

I just stumbled apon a cheaper, also reliable method haha 

The mite's I have last an entire grow, and yes there are multiple methods bacteria introduction is another.

What is your cheaper reliable method?

1 minute ago, greenkush said:

The mite's I have last an entire grow, and yes there are multiple methods bacteria introduction is another.

What is your cheaper reliable method?

Leaving the garden spiders and daddy long legs alone... Bringing in praying mantis when I find them... Ladybugs from the garden... I'm fairly lucky that I have so many different helpers around the garden... 

I still have to be careful when I go from outdoor to indoor... But my veg room has built up quite a nice protection. 

If you would like, maybe I can open a topic in IPM management and we can talk about it there? I'd love your input and concerns. 

Just now, CreX said:

Leaving the garden spiders and daddy long legs alone... Bringing in praying mantis when I find them... Ladybugs from the garden... I'm fairly lucky that I have so many different helpers around the garden... 

I still have to be careful when I go from outdoor to indoor... But my veg room has built up quite a nice protection. 

If you would like, maybe I can open a topic in IPM management and we can talk about it there? I'd love your input and concerns. 

• 2 weeks later...