Social media silence.

West Coast Vaper

Ok. I'm not the best grower and I've never claimed to be one but I work hard with limited funds and the generosity of a few local breeders to follow a passion.

Yes.

A Passion.

Due to having to explain myself to total fucknuts on social platforms because they know more about arrangements and the genetics than I have with the breeders.

I am privileged that I receive fire genetics to play with, most of the time gifted.

I run diaries on various platforms giving my grow routine and observations only to be attacked and told I'm lying because so and so breeder does not do such and such.

What the fuck. I'm doing a diary for so and so.

Mutherfucker.

Going forward for now I will only be posting pics with no credits.

I will credit the breeder in one way or another.

Over and Out.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, West Coast Vaper said:

Due to having to explain myself to total fucknuts on social platforms because they know more about arrangements and the genetics than I have with the breeders.

It comes with the territory I suppose. Keep the passion up and keep doing the diaries. Maybe even try out reports where instead of posting regular updates you collect all your pics and info during the grow then slut one big report at the end with a smoke report. 

• Like 2

@West Coast Vaper 

Brother, I feel you. 

You know, my passion is actually rare plant collecting and mushroom growing and I am on a few different "private" groups some not so private, and I honestly have to say the cannabis community is the shittiest to navigate in terms of sharing helpful knowledge. I say that with all the respect in the world. 

Sometimes you don't need to back and forth with someone cause you know what you know. I feel there's a lot.of ego in this community, because of its background alot of people invested in cannabis are just low lives. People with big aspirations, but no motivation. People that dream of being called "the King of Cannabis" without getting their hands too dirty. I have even had people from the cannabis community tell me how to do things they clearly have abosultely no clue about, but just because they once grew a cannabis seed till it had 3 sets of new leaves and now they hang out at every cannabis event and wear clothes with a cannabis leaf on it, that gives them the title as master grower of all things plant and nature related. 

The all talk, no show.

I might be sugar coating a little, but sadly I even know a guy like this so I know I am not far off the truth. First thing he told me was that he is "a grower". Asked to see his plants. Don't have any at the moment... Big shocker. Start talking growing, I give subtle advice, he laughs and claims I can't tell him anything about growing, I give him a clone, it dies within a month. We don't talk much anymore. 😁 

We need to remind ourselves more often to not sink to that level, just keep pumping the good stuff and rather than trying to help stupid people, laugh at them. 😅 

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been getting shit from total fucknuts on social media. It's so frustrating when people think they know more about your grow than you do. Like, who made them the cannabis experts anyway?
 Don't let the haters get you down! I think it's a good call to only post pics with no credits going forward. By the way, have you ever considered buying Instagram followers? It could be a great way to boost your account and get your grow seen by more people. I found https://tipsogram.com/buy-instagram-followers/ that sells real followers at a reasonable price. Might be worth checking out!

Edited by psy88
  • Like 1