Reputable local seedbanks 2022/2023

21 minutes ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

totemic cannacraft sells on 420 but never in stock prices looking like too good

275 for 10 fems?

definitely interested in getting some of this genetics

Yeah I'll have seeds available by April probably. Not a huge selection though... Going to take time to replenish my vault.

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1

2 hours ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

totemic cannacraft sells on 420 but never in stock prices looking like too good

275 for 10 fems?

definitely interested in getting some of this genetics

Totemic's beans are fresh garuanteed. Genetics are solid. The most stable genetics that ive tested locally. At that prices you are getting a bargain of note i tell ya!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, TheLazyFisherman said:

Reading the recent posts got me thinking. I haven't bought anything local recently and was gifted some seeds too. I'm plan buying soon so doing some homework here....especially autos

What's yall take on recent purchases? 

We are definitely spoiled for choice. If you looking for something very specific or not as common I would look at @Limited Beans @Golden-Goose even @LOUDcpt has some gems.

Budbuddies, African Smoke and Green Affiliate have a good variety as well. 

*Edit* didn't notice you mention autos. The first 3 don't stock autos as far as I know. 

Edited by CoolJ
Didn't read
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

do they have this right they are claiming large yields for and 75% indica lean imo

https://www.biltongandbudz.co.za/product/anaconda-og-kush-feminized/

anyone know anaconda seeds

Seeds not in original packaging. Bulk seeds that will most probably not germinate. Have you emailed Paul to inform him of your germination issues? Do not support them until they give you some feedback.

• Like 2

Paul is the GM of BnB. If you spent a generous amount of your hard earned cash on duds and request feedback and then be ignored numerous times by the GM and his cc'd associates.That tells you alot about them. That is why i decided that it was time to support a seedbank that value their customers. Capish

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 10:13 PM, Weskush said:

ignored numerous times by the GM and his cc'd associates.That tells you alot about them. That is why i decided that it was time to support a seedbank that value their customers. Capish

for the simple fact that i was told they will look into  the order but days later i am yet to receive any feedback.

i have sent a detailed letter thanking them for the good points regarding my order before going into why i believe i was sold duds. still waiting on response. im not in the mood to go back and forth regarding mails anyway so im glad they showing me what after sales service is like when dealing with their company.

id spent my money elsewhere in hopes of receiving some form of after sales when issues arise

• Like 1
  • Sad 1