A fake review vs a real one. Venting a bit

Bay Seeds

So I usually check biltongnbudz once or twice a week to see how the stock is selling. Today I saw this review on the Falcon Heavy F1. The strange thing is I only sent biltong 29 falcon heavy seed packs. So someone who didn't even buy the seeds wrote this fake review. I am not worried about getting the review removed. The staff at biltongnbudz are awesome. But it's the weekend and it will have to stay up until Monday.  I showed my sister and she said we probably have an enemy.  The sad thing is this kind of bullshit hurts us and people who see that one star just scroll on by. We already price our seeds lower than anybody else exactly because we wanted to offer good solid genetics at a price that any first-time grower would feel comfortable with. Here's a fun fact. We have only ever had 2 customer complaints on biltongnbudz. Both customers got brand new seeds no questions asked. If you buy our seeds and they don't sprout you get new seeds period. I'm not going to interrogate a customer's germination method trying to point the blame. Here's another fun fact. We barely break even at the prices we sell our seeds at. We get to keep growing cool strains for free and have more weed than we can smoke alone. We tag every plant and only the nicest pheno mother's seeds get sold. Only the nicest best-looking seeds go to retail packs. We save enough to keep copies of every strain. The rest we give away as free seeds and germinate all the rest and give away to people free. I'm not a hoarder. When you buy our seeds you score. I got this video from my buddy on WhatsApp today. That's a real review. Sorry, the video quality is not great. Sorry, seeing that fake review really pissed me off. 

1Q.thumb.jpg.45a9ed528a2a2fa9f9466d572df8a804.jpg2Q.thumb.jpg.72d8d7f72bbc99ccaa9e705a06107f9a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So I usually check biltongnbudz once or twice a week to see how the stock is selling. Today I saw this review on the Falcon Heavy F1. The strange thing is I only sent biltong 29 falcon heavy seed packs. So someone who didn't even buy the seeds wrote this fake review. I am not worried about getting the review removed. The staff at biltongnbudz are awesome. But it's the weekend and it will have to stay up until Monday.  I showed my sister and she said we probably have an enemy.  The sad thing is this kind of bullshit hurts us and people who see that one star just scroll on by. We already price our seeds lower than anybody else exactly because we wanted to offer good solid genetics at a price that any first-time grower would feel comfortable with. Here's a fun fact. We have only ever had 2 customer complaints on biltongnbudz. Both customers got brand new seeds no questions asked. If you buy our seeds and they don't sprout you get new seeds period. I'm not going to interrogate a customer's germination method trying to point the blame. Here's another fun fact. We barely break even at the prices we sell our seeds at. We get to keep growing cool strains for free and have more weed than we can smoke alone. We tag every plant and only the nicest pheno mother's seeds get sold. Only the nicest best-looking seeds go to retail packs. We save enough to keep copies of every strain. The rest we give away as free seeds and germinate all the rest and give away to people free. I'm not a hoarder. When you buy our seeds you score. I got this video from my buddy on WhatsApp today. That's a real review. Sorry, the video quality is not great. Sorry, seeing that fake review really pissed me off. 
1Q.thumb.jpg.45a9ed528a2a2fa9f9466d572df8a804.jpg2Q.thumb.jpg.72d8d7f72bbc99ccaa9e705a06107f9a.jpg

I've had decent results bud.
I may be a newbie grower in the bigger picture but 90% +/- germination and 60% +/- female hit rate. That's pretty good I think.

Out of the 4 or 5 of your strains grown the wife really likes the Lemon Jedi OG crosses, particularly the Master Lester.

Pic #1 Glamberry x Lemon Jedi OG.
Pic#2 Glamberry

Keep them coming B.592c9fd459b41e5952e8dd75748bd689.jpg35f4580b529f1c91f75ad31e6741b1c0.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

• Like 5

@Bay Seeds maybe it was a mistake and someone hit the button by accident, not sure how it work, if you need to actually hit review, then still submit.

If it makes any difference, I've only heard great stuff about your seeds, and seen it myself here. I can purchase and leave a good review for you on there, but wouldnt remove the 1 star unfortunately. 

I'd also like to purchase some of your seeds anyway, though I will not have time to plant them, till much later, as I have so many seeds at the moment. 

Keep your head up, dont let this get you down

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure to try your seeds. Maybe hit me up a private so I can organise some. It's unfortunate but you will always get negative people especially around the net. If there's any constructive criticism, take it if not just shrug it off, unfortunately there will always be one or two of  those reviews from time to time especially when people start taking about what you doing and providing. Keep you head up and wishing you all the best 

Edited by Marzcanna

So sorry for this dude.. Some people are fuck nuts.. What goes around comes around.. They have not realized yet... what you dish out will be dished out to you.. rule of life and the universe.. carma is a bitch too.. So.. who ever it is... good luck to you.. your shit's wrapped, packed and on it's way to you.. 🤣😂👌👍🌱

Fucking jealous cowardly mofos...

• Agree 3

Just now, Stinger96 said:

So sorry for this dude.. Some people are fuck nuts.. What goes around comes around.. They have not realized yet... what you dish out will be dished out to you.. rule of life and the universe.. carma is a bitch too.. So.. who ever it is... good luck to you.. your shit's wrapped, packed and on it's way to you.. 🤣😂👌👍🌱

Fucking jealous cowardly mofos...

We'll get their IP adress and go fuck up their computer..🤣😂 Dumb ass.. You on the watch list now bru...😎😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bay Seeds said:

So 4 reviews turned to 8 right after the previous post? Geuss its a forum member? Ok so to the person doing this, please stop. Ive got enough shit to deal with, i dont want drama. 

1Q.thumb.jpg.0ad04561f8547b7a366be1b9462f027e.jpg

What's the bet it's someone with a close relationship to President seed, who probably saw your threads about them selling bulk seeds and now just on the rebuttal 💫 Bru , I would relax, take it easy and when you get the chance get B&B to remove the review as no seeds were sold. You obviously wont have a conversation with this cat about a fake review. Anybody who actually grows, would have left a critical review with something to go by. 

• Agree 2

I think it is more likely that it is a spam bot creating those "reviews" and not an actual person.

Speak to BnB, I am sure they can check the IP and see which country it originated from and if its the same IP or not and do a bit of an investigation and possibly get some spam protection built into the comments / review section.

• Agree 2

@PsyCLownI wouldnt have thought a bot, as it's not even clear words ot making sense. 

But yes definitely, B&B can check the IP and get the details of the person, if there is one.

For some reason, this feels malicious to me, and the way they came back again after the comments. 

Look at the possiblity @ORGANinc. suggested too, the outing of President seeds for their practices, which I dont see as being out of line at all.

• Agree 2

What a pot of kak.

The crosses I’ve grown from you were awesome. Especially the Glamberry

Or this glamberry. Tuff as nails. Same pot and soil since august. Baby flower, reveg, cascading beautiful.

Keep on man, got your back. The internet is full of assholes

c94b62958d466de538cb3ef488f80fae.jpg
f74c014e22dea41c4de36cd22914f033.jpg
3a66920f5fed806888127dddc4ec9e8f.jpg
f5e8afe1d322a0507b100fafd6650b3d.jpg
52f8c387429bcf971fd353c4ac5659cd.jpg
07a81068734a01181991dcf1224c58a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1