Little Bugs

silverdelange

Good Morning. I posted this topic in the Pest section but not getting any response. My apologies for double posting.

Can anyone identify this guy? I found two bigger ones that were more orange brown with spots, almost like a ladybug, but took them off before I could snap a pic.

This one is much smaller, probably a baby of whatever the other ones are. Friend or foe? Thanks.

20200921_174251.jpg.da772a1dc4f730cf6f10e9ddc507581f.jpg

20200921_174325.jpg.f4205f3b109c3902a7f1aa8f03cb4f78.jpg

Edited by silverdelange
Spelling..
  • Like 2

Yeah both are definitely ladybugs so no need to worry there, they like the king of bugmunchers so If these critters aren't already in abundance id suggest planting a few companion plants nearby to encourage more of them that way you'll dont have to worry about bugs infesting your grow/munching leaves as they'll clear out anything smaller than themselves  - Indoor growers with spider mites commonly let these guys loose in growroom 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry about the language I'm gonna be using bud's but here we are.
Bee's are in danger of becoming a thing of the past. Fucking us, humans are the problem. Farming practices, hell we need it if we gonna keep feeding the masses but unfortunately to the harm it causes to the little things like bees, ladybugs, migrating bird's, parts of the UK otter's for fucks sake. Who would have thought. OK enough of the fowl, excuse the pun, language. That's a whole new thread.
I rent on a veld and fynbos propagation farm and I notice how keeping growing whatever plant, as long as it is in harmony with nature, it attracts it's natural wildlife. We have little buck chowing on our lettuce, the falcon picking out the fattest gerbal, the owl hooting all night as it keeps the veld mice at bay, a bee colony and the occasional ladybug and other weird bugs.
If you have space to move your plants outside when and if you can you should research plant friendly bugs. You would be surprised.
As with our nursery, I'm trying to keep my grow as natural as possible, growing outdoors in the ground surrounded by useful herbs, veg and sacrificial plants. Indoors I'm on the search for the mother soil that needs no food. Saying that, indoors get moved outside as often as possible.
Sorry for the rant,
Keep it natural is what I'm trying.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2