Dinafem seeds

SoloKush

Hey Guys..

Would like to know your experiences germinating dinafem seeds ?

What was your method and what was your success rate with them?

I use the paper towel method in a plastic container with a heating mat underneath

I personally have germinated alot with them and my rate seems to be around 50 -60%

Fastbuds I had 100% germination, also big buddha seeds 100% all seeds germinated 

I have found dinafem seeds to be absolutely difficult to germ and they seem like they are not eager to live while the others are true weeds in that they are fighting to sprout if that makes sense to you guys.. 

I popped 10 dinafem seeds which I had kept for a year in a dark cool cupboard in their original packaging and i germinated 5 fastbuds seeds on Friday

Dinafem seeds have not germed or cracked open as yet while all 5 fastbuds are already in jiffy pellets taking roots and have de shelled..

Have any of you guys had the same experience with dinafem seeds ?

Will post pics later today

✌️

• Like 3

Quite interesting to see that some of you guys had problems with Dinafem Seeds. So far 10 out of 10 seeds germinated. 

@Nibiru I grew the PAK too a few times. I didn't struggle with germination but I think the strain is a bit tricky to grow.

Sometimes I wonder how old the seeds are when they arrive in South Africa. I mean they are surely stored for some time by the breeder and by the vendor in SA before they get sold to the grower.

Edited by Fridgedoor
  • Like 1

@Bakstein420 I do use a heat mat

@Fridgedoor @PsyCLown I personally think that the seeds were really old , so what I do now days is I look for newly released strains and buy those. So far it has worked popped 5 lemonpie from fastbuds and all 5 sprouted within 24 hours and by 48 hours helmets were off 

The dinafems have still not sprouted..

Going to pop another 5 lemonpie amd see if I can germ them within 24 hours

✌️

Popped these 5 lemonpie on friday night, by Sat morning they cracked the radicals were about 2mm each.. by Sunday morning they were 4mm , 5mm, 9mm,9mm, 14mm respectively.. and placed into jiffy pellets

Monday night helmets were off 

And today as you can see in the pic these babies are growing like true weeds 

and then there are the critical plus 2.0s.. 

Guys my advice is to buy newly released strains as far as possible.. 

✌️

20200902_092742.thumb.jpg.45944cf78d9cb627749ddffaa08cdb6e.jpg

20200902_092753.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SoloKush said:

@Bakstein420 awesome news that your seeds just arrived.. def know that feeling!

Let's see which germe faster,  keep us posted ?

Out of curiosity was your fastbuds seeds in a black bag or orange ish bag ?

The Mexican airlines came in a black bag while the Amnesia Haze was in the orange bag. 

The seeds that come in the orange bag are their "Originals".

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just thought I would update on the second batch of fastbuds seeds that I germinated. 

All 5 lemonpie germinated as fast as the 1st round, the one free lemon ak did germinated bit did not pull through no idea why tho.. 

Also got my 4 240 watt meijiu quantum boards in from China..  3500k with far red and uv.. got 3 of em on at 40% power... 

Also these fastbuds seeds are freaking fast , the 1st batch of 5 already hit 6/7 nodes on day 18 and have been topped and started the mainlining process on the 1st 5 lemonpie

Aiming for huge colas 😁

✌️

20200919_174516.jpg

20200919_175045.jpg

20200919_175051.jpg

20200919_175104.jpg

20200919_175849.jpg

• Like 7

10 hours ago, SoloKush said:

Hey guys just thought I would update on the second batch of fastbuds seeds that I germinated. 

All 5 lemonpie germinated as fast as the 1st round, the one free lemon ak did germinated bit did not pull through no idea why tho.. 

Also got my 4 240 watt meijiu quantum boards in from China..  3500k with far red and uv.. got 3 of em on at 40% power... 

Also these fastbuds seeds are freaking fast , the 1st batch of 5 already hit 6/7 nodes on day 18 and have been topped and started the mainlining process on the 1st 5 lemonpie

Aiming for huge colas 😁

✌️

20200919_174516.jpg

20200919_175045.jpg

20200919_175051.jpg

20200919_175104.jpg

20200919_175849.jpg

Looking good bro. Fast buds have some fire genetics. 

But if im not mistaken. Aint fast buds seeds all autos?

Interested to see how the topping works out. I always thought with autos u LST only. 

But gona watch this 1. See how it goes.

• Like 1

Yeah these are all autos..

I've seen guys online get amazing results with mainlining autos.. also i want to manage my canopy height as best as possible , the last grow with the dinafem critical plus 2.0 they grew quite tall ,luckily my tent is 2.2m but still had heat issues..

Anyway check out dubxxl on YouTube 

These are all autos hes mainlined..

He gives a step by stem for mainlining autos if any1 here is interested

✌️

• Like 1

@silverdelange oh shit you meant from fastbuds directly.. 

Well I placed my order on the 24 of August..

Still waiting.. 

The tracking says it left spain on the morning of the 27th..

I emailed fastbuds and Jerry replied saying because of covid19 blah blah it can take over 4weeks.. 

Did you email fastbuds ? What did they say? 

Apologies ignore the above post

✌️

@silverdelange email fastbuds 1st and if you are not getting any reply from fastbuds then go to this site https://www.trustpilot.com/ 

register its simple  just valid email and password, then search for fastbuds and leave a review and include your order number.. this is what I did and got response on trustpilot and e response to my email within 2hours 

✌️