Cannabis breathalyzer???

Totemic

"It also had some limitations, however: Researchers didn't compare people who'd smoked against people who did not, for example, and the results varied pretty dramatically among the participants, which could mean it's still too early to come up with an objective numerical figure for "impaired" cannabis use."

Device is useless unless there is an objective legislated number based on scientific evidence. 

The way I understand it, it's too bad even in California marijuana is still federally illegal therefore they cannot perform sponsored third party studies in order to find what that number is. 

• Like 1

Isn't an alcohol breathalyzer just used as an indicator for police to test you further by blood? In other words breathalyzer results can't be used as evidence in court, only the subsequent blood test results can be. Or am I wrong? if that's the case the same should apply for cannabis and if so... well then they fucked...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Isn't an alcohol breathalyzer just used as an indicator for police to test you further by blood? In other words breathalyzer results can't be used as evidence in court, only the subsequent blood test results can be. Or am I wrong? if that's the case the same should apply for cannabis and if so... well then they fucked...
That's correct, I think they have an hour or two to take you to have your blood drawn for the court case.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

THC Stays in your blood for long. Especially when you are a regular consumer. I tested positive after a 2 mnth cold turkey. This will  be interesting.:-stoned

This is something I have been wondering about as well since the changes in the US were made.

How would they accurately test to see whether you are / were under the influence? I wonder if they are able to tell how much currently "active" THC is in your blood vs how much "dormant" THC is there?

Also what about medical patients who have built up a tolerance to it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 10:27 AM, Stinger96 said:

THC Stays in your blood for long. Especially when you are a regular consumer. I tested positive after a 2 mnth cold turkey. This will  be interesting.:-stoned

Goodness - how did you manage that Stinger? 2 mnths?!?

I did 45 days after my second bout of TB nearly put me under. 8-)

42 minutes ago, 420sake said:

Goodness - how did you manage that Stinger? 2 mnths?!?

I did 45 days after my second bout of TB nearly put me under. 8-)

I had to go for a medical for the company I worked for. I stopped the day they told us. After a few postponements it ended up being 2mnts. I still tested positive for THC.:-stoned

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

@Stinger96 feel you. Got caught by the parents as a lightie and after two months cold turkey I also still tested positive. Took all the charisma and webMD articles in the world to convince them it still could come up after that amount of time 😄

Did anything negative come about the positive result for you at work?

Luckily not. But attitudes change when people judge you as n pot head unfortunately..

@Totemic I could easily smoke more a day but the next harvest is far off and I don't like to have a high tolerance. What I've noticed when smoking some hash is that your tollerance shoots through the roof.. :-stoned

All the older smokers will probably end up with the below after going 6 feet under.

:-peace

IMG-20190114-WA0015.jpg.6b87ef5020d442ee033d4ac4d13ca250.jpg

• Haha 1

Haha. Yeah, I'll probably test positive years after being buried.
I'm a heavy smoker, 4g+ a day.
I'm right there with you. Been hitting that 5g a day and 10g a day in weekends for a few years now. Luckily my boss grows and smokes too, so fuck testing positive lol. He'll be fine with it and we will makes jokes about it while enjoying a joint.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Has anybody looked at the biology of how our bodies are designed right out the box? We have cannabinoid receptors in Every cell in our body. The reason you get sick is poor canna traffic after the producers of body noids have been flattened in the body through eating crap determined as 'safe' by our overlords by heavy metals and poisons in and on our food. Been deficient until I turned 40 and a bad breakup, which was solved by my first joint.

Now I grow to stash my own honey oil and have never been out. Vape delivers a descent uptake of muti and presto, have a blast whilst curing all sorts (if I use out of the activated batch). Worked for the neighbours and some friends too.

That calculates a nice pair of rice grains a day in my case. So I see a future where you may have to go home from work because you forgot to take the daily dose 😅

Edited by 420sake

Lucked out on my medicals and tested positive even after 30 days for thc, opiods and barbituates.
I use maybe 4gr a week and the only other meds I use are Vit C and moringa, where the hell the other shit came from?
I doubt the accuracy of the tests now and managed to convince them.
Dodged a bullit. Phew!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk