Strawberry Vostok... Bay Seeds...🔥

So what a nice surprise I got when counting the beans.. 15.. If I knew that I would of put 5 in for germination.. Thnx @Bay Seeds.. Hope it wasn't a mistake.. 😂 so I still have 12 to play with ah I meen 27.. Come on Spring..! 👌👍 That is if the other one also contains 15 beans..😷

Edited by GreenGrow Garden Route
Spelling

No need to stress.. I will not give these a smooth ride.. I will do anny and everything to them that would make a auto grower cringe.. I do not have space for big plants and I want to see if I can handle them the same as all my other plants and still be happy with the result.. These three is a pre run to see what I can do to them and be prepared when the rest are germinated.. I am dead set to not pissyfoot arround them.. So this is not a size or yield grow.. This would be to see what I get out of an auto without treating it like one..

:-peace

• Like 1

So the first little one is about to show face.. Germination is slow but temperatures plummeted the past few days and I am not surprized at their shyness.. I have no way of giving them more heat at the moment but I think it's a good test.. Only the strong survive..😁

20210714_134225_Burst01.thumb.jpg.6e0377e42d6c7f18983d33ddcc66ba12.jpg

I potted the youngan as not to disturb the tap root. Not going straight to the final pot yet.. From here it will go to the final pot once sexed..

20210714_174435.thumb.jpg.2bfb7afea505296cdc83afd83ead7d74.jpg

I expect to see the little one tomorrow morning.. These beans are way bigger than what I am used to..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man o man is it cold the past few days.. Much to my surprize 2 more popped up on the coldest day of the week.. They peeked out at 14°C.. I don't know if I should be happy... I really have no space... Will have to make some now.. Thought I will get away with one.. But 3.. Shit..😂 They popped precisely 7 days after the 1st one..

20210722_094454.thumb.jpg.49fb164f4c7db3222201b37488b6950e.jpg

• Like 2

They will be moved

outdoors in about a week.. Need to finish up a little greenhouse/ nethouse for them.. There is just no space indoors and this will form part of their torture to see what they do..😂

20210801_122339.thumb.jpg.0bac7c28806822652d6ed8e3cd34d52c.jpg

There is excactly one weeks difference between the larger one and the other 2..

:poke

Edited by GreenGrow Garden Route
  • Like 2