Some clarification plz

Question

Hi guys and girls. I would like to ask it might be a very simple question but here it goes.  I have spoken to a few people into the 420 lifestyle and asked them what do they smoke and they tell me outdoor so here comes my question how I have it is outdoor is the way the plants is grown and that its not a type of strain is that correct or do I have my facts wrong. 

9 answers to this question

Outdoor being how / where it has been grown.

Also it will vary a lot from grower to grower. My friends and I only smoke indoor... because we only grow indoor.

The only time I would smoke some outdoor is if someone gifts it to me and this actually happened this weekend, got some outdoor from a friend - it's pretty good stuff actually.

If you were to ask people what strain(s) they are smoking, you'll likely have multiple answers from many people as we all like variety and tend to grow multiple strains. I have my stash of bud which consists of multiple strains, so when the grinder is empty I decide what to smoke next and I keep changing it up to keep things fresh - I still have strains I have harvested but not tried myself yet so those will likely be on my list of smoke for the next while.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Thanks all for your comments and replies just on a other note is paying R150 for 10g outdoor a good price?

If a ou tunes R150 for 10g outdoor, i knew for a fact that i will have bagsead for years. Ask him what strain of outdoor. If he hakkels, tune him, nooit. Go find another dealer

oooh outy hahah nice nice nice, 

where you at?

cpt has nice outy, though A LOT of people are growing now and A LOT of people are selling and running around trying to get rich off their backyard bag seed buds.

some, with emphesis on SOME of the rastas have good outdoor weed, then a community of good growers who do the rounds but don't sell,as they would say, "to the masses". 

best bet paying R150 for 10g outy in cpt is either some darker dense indica type mountain/valley grown wild outy seeded as hell, but get's you high as a fucking monkey and then puts you to sleep like a little baby full of milk and honey. 

or if you got connection you might have some DANK and we just don't know it!

only way to know for sure. is to show us!