Snapshot Of The Month May 2021 - Sponsored by Groen Seeds, TheHighCo & Pass The Dutch - Theme: 420Vistas

420SA

SNAPSHOT OF THE MONTH

MAY 2021

Get creative and produce something original! We're always looking for something different.

See the Judging Criteria at the bottom of this post for guidelines.

This month is sponsored by

groen_seeds_logo.png.565373466c261fcae88439233a4154cf.png

www.groenseeds.com

Main-Logo-The-High-Co.png 

www.thehighco.co.za

1718023282_PassTheDutchLogo.thumb.png.345880a3fbc799c20e0782166f0aaa86.png.5faa5b8d62ce8081bd4fb4320573aa75.png

www.passthedutch.co.za

What's being given away this month?

1st Prize

Autoflower Seed & Goodies Hamper valued at R1200-00

Hamper includes:

Amnesia Autoflower

Ak420 Autoflower

Big Bud Autoflower

Candy Dawg  Autoflower

Gelato Autoflower

10 pack Original Afghani Regular

100g Root & Soil Enhancer 

Trucker Cap

Stickers

Sponsored by  Groen Seeds

2nd Prize

R500-00 TheHighCo Voucher

Sponsored by  TheHighCo.

3rd Prize

'Infyniti' 'Wu-Tang Clan' CD Digital Scale

infyniti-wu-tang-clan-cd-digital-scale.png.81e333448eb945cc9207e345d03e3af9.png

Sponsored by  Pass The Dutch

HOW TO ENTER?

Simply reply to this thread with your entries.

Attach the images to your reply or embed the images from a 3rd party website

Snapshot of The Month Rules:

• Original images only please. If your entries are found to have been pulled from the internet your entry will be void.
  • Members can enter a maximum of 5 images each. Images entered this month may not be entered in future competitions. If you enter more than 5 images, the last 5 images you posted will be considered.
  • Members can submit photos and/or graphics designs of their own
  • Once entries close, entries will be narrowed down to 10 nominees which will then go to a private poll with the Competition Voting Panel
  • Members can only come 1st in an SOTM once every 12 months, or 2nd and/or 3rd twice every 12 months.

Judging Criteria:

1. Overall originality -  What sets the image apart from others. 
  2. Creativity & Effort - was there a good amount of creative thought and effort that went into the image.
  3. Wow factor -  does the image get attention.
  4. Quality and clarity - Is the detail in the image decent. Is the photograph clear, well focused and not blurry.

Entries close 05/06/21

Good Luck!

--------------------------------------------

• Like 7

• 420SA pinned and featured this topic
27 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Update here guys!

We are revoking the theme and allowing you to post what you like. No theme applies!

And here I was arranging an awesome vista for the family, but will still go for it for the fun of it.

Just missing this as I wasnt ready at all🙈

20210519_172557-01.jpeg

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
  • Like 8

@420SA it would seem the family want to show case their dank, no matter how.

The flavor, style and creativity, or place, will all come in the moment, and dont see many going out their way to have a photo taken, specifically with regards to a vista, unless they are there already I guess?

Added, like I have sooo many smoking spots with beautiful images taken there, with me in, but without the cannabis included, for a few obvious reasons. Hard to get to those spots with winter here and with the setting the same.

Added
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

@420SA it would seem the family want to show case their dank, no matter how.

The flavor, style and creativity, or place, will all come in the moment, and dont see many going out their way to have a photo taken, specifically with regards to a vista, unless they are there already I guess?

Added, like I have sooo many smoking spots with beautiful images taken there, with me in, but without the cannabis included, for a few obvious reasons. Hard to get to those spots with winter here and with the setting the same.

I reckon that most guys on here are from the older school, myself included. Klapped the big 40 last year. Don't dig the whole selfie vibe, especially while being in your zen space. It's fkn sacred man! 

It's been engrained in me to be as incognito as possible when it comes to the herb. The old school way. The conservative way. Things are changing and soon we will pose proud for a selfie while toking on a fat blunt...without being parries about who sees the insta image😁

Bless up guys✌️

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Weskush said:

I reckon that most guys on here are from the older school, myself included. Klapped the big 40 last year. Don't dig the whole selfie vibe, especially while being in your zen space. It's fkn sacred man! 

It's been engrained in me to be as incognito as possible when it comes to the herb. The old school way. The conservative way. Things are changing and soon we will pose proud for a selfie while toking on a fat blunt...without being parries about who sees the insta image😁

Bless up guys✌️

I understand you, hitting over 40 myself, and always kept my cannabis life in the dark as best I can.

Sacred, definitely, 100%

20210519_214624.jpg

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Tomorrow I am 3 years away from hitting 50 and I agree.. Keeping it on the lowdown because of the years of persecution.. Must say though that I pretty much fell out the closset the past few years.. and more and more give a shit what people think or what their opinions are ..:-greenthumb

Below a pic from KNF Gardens Insta page.. Just love what their doing..

Screenshot_20210218-204612_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3e23cadef24da3c40e6dfb7e1ed05b9b.jpg

:-peace

• Like 9
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

Tomorrow I am 3 years away from hitting 50 and I agree.. Keeping it on the lowdown because of the years of persecution.. Must say though that I pretty much fell out the closset the past few years.. and more and more give a shit what people think or what their opinions are ..:-greenthumb

Screenshot_20210218-204612_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3e23cadef24da3c40e6dfb7e1ed05b9b.jpg

Lekker man! Happy birthday for tomorrow and may you have a blessed year! Beautiful pic👌

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

Happy birthday for 2 hours time brother 🥳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic
  • 420SA unfeatured this topic