HI!!!

Stefan

Hi Everyone, im Stefan whose a organic grower enthusiast.

I started my first grow in Aug with 3 OG Kush from Dynafem and one high CBD strain (both autos) and went reasonably okay, could have done a bit better to get more dense buds but first times are there for learning. 

One thing ive noticed is that there are so many seed banks in SA but can hardly find reviews regarding quality of seeds and products and hoping a community such as this can assist me with future purchases. 

Has anyone tried seeds from CBSeeds , they seem to have nice strains for a very competitive price (R70 per seed), where as most banks are roughly R150 + per seed. I'm interested in getting seeds from them and just wanted to know whether anyone has tried them or have heard about them and whether they would be recommended.

ive recorded my first grow and as well as my current and should people wish to see/compare/evaluate my methods im happy to share.

Thanks

• Like 4

Genetics is probably the most important factor to consider when it comes to growing. Dutch genetics use to be the go to genetics back in the day. But with the relaxation of laws in the 🇺🇸 they have over taken the europeans in that respect. SA is over run by white lable ducth/Spanish seeds which is normally cheap. If you are looking for something special you have to pay for genetics and do pheno hunts. If you are just looking to grow buy clones. These guys have already identified the best pheno types and you are guaranteed to grow some dank. @Totemic is going to launch his new fem seeds in January and I'm sure he will be looking for testers to do diaries on here. There will be some nice crosses. 

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Welcome!

I agree with @SkunkPharm in the sense that genetics are extremely important.

US genetics over the european ones for sure as far as I am concerned. Also you do kinda get what you pay for - R70 seed vs R300 seed is like:

1205911210_WhatsAppImage2020-12-16at10_42_17PM.thumb.jpeg.401bad6ba8737259b6b9050d184e38c4.jpeg

VS

470638091_WhatsAppImage2020-12-16at10_51_16PM.thumb.jpeg.fbf49fb80c2859a2cd7599e04375ad99.jpeg

The first one is also not actually a R70 seed, I believe it costs a bit more. The 2nd one is actually around R400 to R500 per seed.

Plants are the same age and in the same tent, under the same lights, getting the same nutes etc. etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

When I buy seeds, it's from Marijuana Seeds for easy to grow and reliable genetics, and Biltong and Budz for high end/niche genetics. 

The Nirvana Bubblelicious Auto is a very nice smoke. They clock it with 13-18%... I reached 15.. right in the middle 😁 Is also not a very difficult strain to grow and works indoor and outdoor rather well and is very stable, each plant is about the same taste. They are not really on time.. only bad thing I can say about that strain. Very smooth and light passion fruit flavor smoke.

@Stefan if you run into 42FastBuds seeds.. give them a try. They impress me with every growth i do.. speed and taste is just great.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1