• 420 Friendly Accommodation
  • Seed Banks
  • Grow Stores
  • Head Shops
  • Activism Organisations
  • Private Clubs
  • Magazines
  • News & Blog Websites

There is room for improvement with this area and more to be added but I felt it will be good to get it out there and start getting the database populated. 

If you would like to list your business here. Please visit this page for more info and to apply https://www.420sa.co.za/sign-up/directory/ 

:-peace

• Like 11

• 5 months later...

What is up with social distancing - what about a break away when the opportunity is available?

PK - Team 420SA, graciously thank you for this platform. May i offer an option? "Cottage in the Southern Hills of the berg"

My spot serves as a weekend gettaway cottage for folks to break away. Here to share experience for the interested, there is always something to learn from sharing.

1. Book your slot . 2. Settle for a two day weekend for 2 to 4 peeps at R400 per ppd  3. StaySA hosts our Wagontrail Cottage so its on goddle.

A great rest in the southern berg on tap if required.

Find me via a PM

Edited by 420sake
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 7:12 PM, 420sake said:

What is up with Sef Efrikenz - you scared of something?

PK - Team 420SA, graciously thank you for this platform. May i offer a plunge? "Do you wanna play a ....?"

My spot serves as a weekend gettaway cottage for horney or older folks. I grow enough from my personal 5 plants I am allowed to, to share some skyf with visitors for like experiences, AKA getting faceless on a lekka weekend.

Price is 1. Book your slot and pais a deposit. 2. Settle for a two day weekend for 2-4 peeps at the price of 50g of personal produce or R800 per bed of which there are 4. StaySA hosts our Wagontrail Cottage so its on goddle.

Stories, sharing fun experience guaranteed.

Thank you [if the modds believe this is over da mark- please MOD]

Find me via a PM

and yes i am on my own Amendamine1 sativia from disa spot. outerspace callin...

and//... there aint No virus - deys fckin with you.

in english - you are offering a self catered cottage for the price of 50g bud, or equivalent, for any and all who wish to get away are welcome

for longer than i care to admit, i thought you were offering some kinda 420 orgy vibe🤪

• Haha 5

in english - you are offering a self catered cottage for the price of 50g bud, or equivalent, for any and all who wish to get away are welcome
for longer than i care to admit, i thought you were offering some kinda 420 orgy vibe

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 420sake said:

Show me yours?

Is this not the spirit offered in this thread.

"420 Friendly Accommodation"

come now folks - grow a pair

Sounds far out my man. Kind a like that building on the corner of Bree Street with the red light on the stoep, but you can pay with weed🤔 I for sure wouldn't bring my horny girlfriend to your spot before you sort out your spelling😁 

Edited by Weskush
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2021 at 11:56 AM, CreX said:

for longer than i care to admit, i thought you were offering some kinda 420 orgy vibe🤪

Yebo - bad choice - i adjusted and appreciate the notice

• Like 1